FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Sucks and Then You Die... {OOC}

+6
Dio the Awesome
Mojave Wanderer
Hello Danger
Torturous Flame
Dreamless Days
Artorius
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Life Sucks and Then You Die... {OOC} - Page 3 Empty Re: Life Sucks and Then You Die... {OOC}

Post by Artorius Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:29 am

My character finally died... haha the DINER IS OVERRUN! Yeah, or no? How many other people died that were in the diner?
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Life Sucks and Then You Die... {OOC} - Page 3 Empty Re: Life Sucks and Then You Die... {OOC}

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:23 am

Dreamless Days wrote:Luck just hates me and my original characters. I'll post later, I need some inspiration. -_-

We can vote on leniency, if you would like. You have lost more characters than anyone else at this point...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:42 pm

Nah, I believe in playing fair and it's just my luck passing me the wrong cards, ya know? I enjoy designing new characters (it's what I do best) too, so it's not a major downer. I just find it funny that my record is a whole ONE ROUND where I didn't lose a character. I'm awesome like that. XD
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:23 pm

Whenever Red_Wolf and Mojave Wanderer have a chance to come over to my house to use my internet, I will urge them to post. Until then, we are at a stand-still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:31 am

I'll get a post up in the next couple of days. Working out the OOC for my own RP, Gurren Lagann and Disgaea are taking up all my free time. XD
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:58 pm

I look forward to this moving along Smile
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:39 am

Red_Wolf and Mojave Wanderer should have internet access by the 13th of October. An unlucky day... so lets hope it works out. They also have a lot of homework, so they may not be all that active, but I will try and bug a post out of them as soon as they can get online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:57 am

Yeah sorry, I've been meaning to post in this but things keep getting in the way. Losing my job, sleep deprivation and working on about seven personal projects being the main suspects. I'll do my best to get my own post up shortly, I still have a death to write in, haha.
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:36 am

No big rush. We've still got plenty of time Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3