FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Sucks and Then You Die... {OOC}

+6
Dio the Awesome
Mojave Wanderer
Hello Danger
Torturous Flame
Dreamless Days
Artorius
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Life Sucks and Then You Die... {OOC} Empty Life Sucks and Then You Die... {OOC}

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Life Sucks and Then You Die…

General Information

Spoiler:

Rules

Spoiler:

Character Sheets

Spoiler:

Last edited by Silvone Elestahr on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Life Sucks and Then You Die... {OOC} Empty Re: Life Sucks and Then You Die... {OOC}

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Character Index

Alive

Name: Michael [Red_Wolf]
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: P.E Teacher
Appearance: African American with a strong build. He has average height, and wears a polo shirt tucked into jeans.
Descriptive Keywords: Strong, quick, not easily scared, makes fun of others, doesn't always listen.

Name: Smith [Red_Wolf]
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Con Artist
Appearence: Caucasian man who is average height and thin. Wears a torn black tuxedo.
Descriptive Keywords: Smart, controlling, arrogant, uses others, self-centered.

Name: Manuel Campos [Artorius]
Appearance: Scruffy, with an unshaven beard. Brown skin with hispanic features, he stands at 5'7". He has a strong jaw-line complete with high arching brows, somewhat small eyes, a nose with a wide width. Very handsome. He is built like an athlete in tip-top condition. He's cut, and large/muscular. He wears jeans, and a black wife-beater, along with white shoes and sunglasses.
Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Manuel is very strong and determined. He will not back down and has a bad temper. Manuel also has a hero complex.

Name: Robert Joseph Cunningham [Hello Danger]
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: State Attorney
Appearance:
Hair- Brown
Eyes- Blue
Height- 6’0
Weight- 185lbs
Attire- Blue suit, white button-up dress shirt, red dress tie, and dress shoes.
Descriptive Keywords: Stubborn, Brave, Heroic, Loyal, Honest, Leader, Likeable, Cunning, Intelligent, Built, Fit, Handsome, and High School Golden Gloves Boxing State Champion.

Name: Bernard Evans [Mojave Wanderer]
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Local diner owner
Appearance: Short, slightly fat with rounded features. He has gray/black hair that is short and slightly curled. His eyes are brown and his skin is a darker tan color. He wears black pants and a faded red button up shirt which are both mostly covered by his apron which he never took off. . .
Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Stubborn, slow, strong, argumentative, brave, loud, doesn’t care about himself (Will try to save others), remains calm (Doesn’t panic), assertive, optimistic, humorous.

Name: Ben Grande [Dreamless Days]
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Custom Build Mechanic (Think something like West Coast Customs kinda thing.)
Appearance: Caucasian, Shaved Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes, 6'0, Red Sleeveless T-Shirt with the Company Logo on the chest, Blue Jeans, Black Work Boots, Multiple Silver Ear Piercing's on his Left Ear.
Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Strong, Caring Brother, Rebellious, Excellent Driver.

Name: William Grande [Dreamless Days]
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Computer Technician Aide
Appearance: Caucasian, Short Brown Spiked Hair with Crimson Dyed Chunks, Hazel Eyes, 5'8, White Shirt with Blue Wing Design on the back, Black Cargo Pants, Black Skate Shoes, White Skullcandy Headphones around his neck.
Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Kind, Caring, Anime Nut, Gamer, Brave, Risk Taker, Good with Computers.

Name: Jade Hartwick [Mojave Wanderer]
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Teacher
Appearance: Tall with extremely sharp and defined features. Has long dark blonde hair and pale skin. She has eyes that are a dark green shade, that are covered with glasses. She wears a long sleeved green blouse and a dark brown skirt that goes below her knees.
Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Quick, intelligent, caring, kind, easily angered, weak, serious, ignorant, sensitive to death.

Name: Devin Lowe [Silvone Elestahr]
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Camera-person
Appearance: He is very short and gangly with round features, curly white blond hair, and grey eyes. Wears bargain clothing.
Descriptive Keywords: abrasive, loud, know-it-all, charismatic, not easily frightened, not imaginative, not very fit.

Name: Alexander Stone [Artorius]
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Local Truck Driver
Appearance: Short, and stocky with short brown hair, a red trucker's cap, a brown goatee, khaki pants, and an olive drab shirt with a black windbreaker over it.
Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Quirky, humorous, strong, Alex can also fix up a car pretty good.

Name: Peter Stravinsky [Artorius]
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Mail-man
Appearance: Tall, lanky, light skin, caucasian, with slight asian facial features. Sports a federal post office uniform consisting of a blue button up shirt, blue shorts, a messenger bag, and black shoes. He has blonde hair, a pointed nose, chiseled features, and a pronounced jaw. He is quite tall standing at 6'3".
Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Reserved, nervous, coward, paranoid, quick, somewhat athletic

Deceased

Name: Scott [Red_Wolf]
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Drug Dealer
Appearance: Short caucasian man that wears a torn dirty sleeveless shirt with baggy shorts.
Descriptive Keywards: Dumb, good with weapons, can't make decisions himself, listens to any instruction.

Name: Seth Barrett [Silvone Elestahr]
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Nurse
Appearance: He is average height and stout with plain features, straight pale brown hair, and brown eyes. More often than not he is wearing his blue scrubs.
Descriptive Keywords: kind, sympathetic, easily scared, not a leader, intelligent, speculative, pessimistic.

Name: Shannon Desmand (Stage name is "Lady Trance") [Dreamless Days]
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Local DJ
Appearance: Caucasian, Pink Hair (coloured, just over shoulder length), Blue Eyes, 5'7", Denim Mini-Skirt with Black Leggings, Bright Red T-shirt ("Bullet for my Valentine" adorned across the chest), Blue Bio-Hazard Rave Goggles on her forehead.
Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Kind, Likeable, Easily Scared, Good with computers.

Name: Kent Haddon [Mojave Wanderer]
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Local café worker/Student
Appearance: Medium height, short brown hair, light skin. Has defined, broad features. Is an average weight and appears healthy. He wears old jeans and a black T-shirt that is covered by a Grayfog sweatshirt.
Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Quiet, panicky, submissive, cautious, intelligent, quick to sense danger, fast, non-sociable, easily startled, easily sickened.

Name: Keisuke "Kai" Nikaido (Key-Skay Ni-Ky-Doh) [Dreamless Days]
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Full Time Student
Appearance: Asian, Jet Black Hair (Emo Fringe), Deep Green Eyes, 5'9", Black Skinny Jeans, Black Dress Jacket over a White Shirt.
Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Abrasive, arrogant, trained in the art of Kendo (skills with a katana).

Name: Maya Steele [Silvone Elestahr]
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Law Student
Appearance: She is tall with angular features, long and curly dark black hair, and bright green eyes. Wears white button-up shirts with a jacket and knee-length skirts, and high heels.
Descriptive Keywords: intelligent, pretty, slim and tall, a leader, knowledgeable, fit, weak stomach.

Last edited by Silvone Elestahr on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 30 times in total

Back to top Go down

Life Sucks and Then You Die... {OOC} Empty Re: Life Sucks and Then You Die... {OOC}

Post by Artorius Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:07 am

Name: Alexander Stone
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Local Truck Driver
Appearance: Short, and stocky with short brown hair, a red trucker's cap, a brown goatee, khaki pants, and an olive drab shirt with a black windbreaker over it.
Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Quirky, humorous, strong, Alex can also fix up a car pretty good

(characters two and three to follow in a future edit.)

Name: Peter Stravinsky
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Mail-man
Appearance: Tall, lanky, light skin, caucasian, with slight asian facial features. Sports a federal post office uniform consisting of a blue button up shirt, blue shorts, a messenger bag, and black shoes. He has blonde hair, a pointed nose, chiseled features, and a pronounced jaw. He is quite tall standing at 6'3".
Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Reserved, nervous, coward, paranoid, quick, somewhat athletic

Name: Manuel Campos
Appearance: Scruffy, with an unshaven beard. Brown skin with hispanic features, he stands at 5'7". He has a strong jaw-line complete with high arching brows, somewhat small eyes, a nose with a wide width. Very handsome. He is built like an athlete in tip-top condition. He's cut, and large/muscular. He wears jeans, and a black wife-beater, along with white shoes and sunglasses.
Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Manuel is very strong and determined. He will not back down and has a bad temper. Manuel also has a hero complex.

Last edited by Artorius on Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:43 am

You mentioned joining this, so I suppose this is as good a place as any to start off. Let me know if I've done anything wrong. Smile

Name: Keisuke "Kai" Nikaido (Key-Skay Ni-Ky-Doh)
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Full Time Student
Appearance: Asian, Jet Black Hair (Emo Fringe), Deep Green Eyes, 5'9", Black Skinny Jeans, Black Dress Jacket over a White Shirt.
Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Abrasive, arrogant, trained in the art of Kendo (skills with a katana).

Name: Shannon Desmand (Stage name is "Lady Trance")
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Local DJ
Appearance: Caucasian, Pink Hair (coloured, just over shoulder length), Blue Eyes, 5'7", Denim Mini-Skirt with Black Leggings, Bright Red T-shirt ("Bullet for my Valentine" adorned across the chest), Blue Bio-Hazard Rave Goggles on her forehead.
Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Kind, Likeable, Easily Scared, Good with computers.
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Torturous Flame Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:42 am

Name: Samantha Grey (Sam)
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Doctor
Appearance: Caucasian, short brown hair, blue eyes, 5"3', lab coat, kaki pants and a dress shirt (probably all ragged and bloody at this point, has glasses
Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Nice, patient, quick witted, good with kids (or pretty much anyone who's screaming about getting a shot or medical procedure), intelligent

Name: Catherine Grey (Cathi)
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Pet shop owner
Appearance:Caucasian, long brown hair, blue eyes, 5"3' ripped up skinny jeans and a t-shirt with a hedgehog on it.
Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): The dumb twin, much more adaptable than Sam, good at people, friendly, kind
Torturous Flame
Torturous Flame
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:53 pm

Robert Joseph Cunningham
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: State Attorney

Appearance:
Hair- Brown
Eyes- Blue
Height- 6’0
Weight- 185lbs
Attire- Blue suit, white button-up dress shirt, red dress tie, and dress shoes.

Descriptive Keywords: Stubborn, Brave, Heroic, Loyal, Honest, Leader, Likeable, Cunning, Intelligent, Built, Fit, Handsome, and High School Golden Gloves Boxing State Champion.

(other characters under construction...)
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Name: Seth Barrett
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Nurse
Appearance: He is average height and stout with plain features, straight pale brown hair, and brown eyes. More often than not he is wearing his blue scrubs.
Descriptive Keywords: kind, sympathetic, easily scared, not a leader, intelligent, speculative, pessimistic.

Name: Devin Lowe
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Camera-person
Appearance: He is very short and gangly with round features, curly white blond hair, and grey eyes. Wears bargain clothing.
Descriptive Keywords: abrasive, loud, know-it-all, charismatic, not easily frightened, not imaginative, not very fit.

Name: Maya Steele
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Law Student
Appearance: She is tall with angular features, long and curly dark black hair, and bright green eyes. Wears white button-up shirts with a jacket and knee-length skirts, and high heels.
Descriptive Keywords: intelligent, pretty, slim and tall, a leader, knowledgeable, fit, weak stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:37 pm

The character index has been updated to include all current characters, as Alive, in alphabetical order by last name. I will add any others you come up with as well, so don't worry.

I will work on the intro post tonight. I will write out the first post as the introduction to the apocalypse, and have my three characters gather together in some "safe area," where your other characters will be. I would like to give you all the freedom to move around, but it will be harder for me to narrate and keep track of zombie encounters. However, if you would like to start out on your own away from the rest, I will do my best to work with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojave Wanderer Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Name: Bernard Evans
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Local diner owner

Appearance: Short, slightly fat with rounded features. He has gray/black hair that is short and slightly curled. His eyes are brown and his skin is a darker tan color. He wears black pants and a faded red button up shirt which are both mostly covered by his apron which he never took off. . .

Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Stubborn, slow, strong, argumentative, brave, loud, doesn’t care about himself (Will try to save others), remains calm (Doesn’t panic), assertive, optimistic, humorous.

Name: Kent Haddon
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Local café worker/Student

Appearance: Medium height, short brown hair, light skin. Has defined, broad features. Is an average weight and appears healthy. He wears old jeans and a black T-shirt that is covered by a Grayfog sweatshirt.

Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Quiet, panicky, submissive, cautious, intelligent, quick to sense danger, fast, non-sociable, easily startled, easily sickened.

Name: Jade Hartwick
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Teacher

Appearance: Tall with extremely sharp and defined features. Has long dark blonde hair and pale skin. She has eyes that are a dark green shade, that are covered with glasses. She wears a long sleeved green blouse and a dark brown skirt that goes below her knees.

Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Quick, intelligent, caring, kind, easily angered, weak, serious, ignorant, sensitive to death.
Mojave Wanderer
Mojave Wanderer
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:27 am

I have the intro post up. Again, feel free to start out anywhere. I will do my best to work with all scenarios. Sorry my post sucks, but this kind of writing is a bit outside of my comfort zone. I could have easily made this thing 10,000 words or more before I was actually happy with it. I tried to keep it... casual.

Whoever posts next can either write in a new area, or they can start from where I left off, in the furniture store. At some point, they will have to run again to get away from zombies, and once that happens (once everyone has posted at least once), I will roll encounter dice. At this stage, because of the number of zombies, we can easily lose a large number of characters. We'll just see how it plays out Smile

I won't start rolling until everyone has posted at least once though, unless anyone wants to skip a turn or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Name: Mathew Danielson

Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Homeless

Appearance: He stands about six feet tall, and he is under weight, around 140 pounds. His grey hair betrays his age, and his beard is unkept and long. He wears a dark green tattered touque. He has a matching surplus army jacket and jeans which are more holes than fabric. The only study piece of clothing he owns is his boots, which are just under knee height, and heavy.

Descriptive Keywords: Loner, depressed, emotionally fragile, self sacrificing (martyr complex), strong physically, not very agile, warrior.

EDIT: I have a few questions. Firstly, do we always have to wait for you to add our character to the list before we post? If characters are going to die as frequently as it sounds, we'll be making a new character ever 3 or 4 posts, and I'd like to be able to jump right back in after my one character dies (since i don't think I will have more than 2 active at once).

Secondaryily, How quickly does a bite result in zombieism? From your post it seems it only takes a few hours. It would be useful to know, since if we decide a character dies because of a bite and is shot by another character, the time frame is nessecary.

Third, I'd like to write a single post from the view point of one character. He would only be alive for that one post, and wouldn't interact with any othe character. Am I able to do that? I mean, choose when a character dies voluntarily?

And attached to that line of thought, can we make heroic sacrifices for another character?

Sorry to barf all of these questions on you. I tend to be an inquisitive fellow.

Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:13 pm

Sorry... I forgot to mention: There are no homeless in Grayfog.

j/k...

Q1: No, you don't have to wait for me to add them to the list. That is just a convenient way to keep track of the characters that have been in the story, and who is alive and dead. As you make characters, use them, and I will update the character index as I have time. And as mentioned above, feel free to claim a post for your own personal character index's, if you would like to keep track of all of your own characters and add additional notes to them.

Q2: How long does it take to turn... honestly, I wasn't sure when I started. Then I kind of got the idea of it mutating, in a sense. At the start of the story, it takes hours for complete transformation. But, several days or weeks later, it could take hours, then maybe just minutes. I think I might go with that, and I will let you know through hints in the story, or just blunt statements, what the case is. For now, it will take several hours.

Q3: That is completely fine. How you write your posts is completely up to you, so long as you follow with the storyline. The only requirement really is to kill off the character when it gets the deathly dice determinate.
A side note on that, since i forgot to mention it in the first post (I think): when your character is killed, and becomes infected, you have until complete infection or death to post with that character. Once the character has transformed into a zombie, you can no longer use it. That will keep players from using zombiefied characters from intentionally infecting other characters.

Q4: If you want to make a heroic sacrifice... I don't know. If someone gets a death roll, then I will PM that particular player. If it is a situation you think beforehand that you would like to do that, then PM me and we will work it out. So it is a situational thing. I would like to say yes, but you may not always be in the position to do so.

Hope I answered all of your questions. Thanks for asking them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojave Wanderer Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:50 pm

We still need Torturous, Hello, and Dio to post. Silvone has been busy, but I know he wanted these posts all up so we can get moving out of the furniture store.
Mojave Wanderer
Mojave Wanderer
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:35 pm

I have a post ready to go just been waiting. I've been trying to help on my girl friends character sheet. She's new to the site and is interested in possibly joining the thread. Her and I will be trying to post tonight to create the second group of survivors.
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Torturous Flame Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:24 am

Sorry I gotta drop out of this one. A bit to much going on. Sorry everyone, maybe I'll pick it back up when I have some more time/creativity.
Torturous Flame
Torturous Flame
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:24 am

I have been incredibly busy lately. I haven't had much time to get on FOG for even a few moments. And chances are I won't be on for a while still. My job is killing me, and my two days off will be spent out of town. As soon as I get a chance, so long as all the intro posts are up, I will do the dice rolls and PM the results.

Glad to hear your gf is thinking of joining, HD!

Sorry you to have to go, Torturous Flame. But yeah, you can always come back later if you get some spare time.

Back to top Go down

Post by UnBalancedforYou22 Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Hello,
Awesome idea, this is my character sheet for one of my characters Smile

Name: Anna Castillo
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Dental Assistant
Appearance: Hispanic, black hair, hazel eyes, olive skin, 5’2/120 Lbs., glasses, two months pregnant with first child.
Descriptive Keywords (Personality, skills, etc.): Gentle, kind-hearted, brave, fast, intelligent, selfless, strong minded.
UnBalancedforYou22
UnBalancedforYou22
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:05 am

Just go on without me, I'm really busy at the moment, I can always jump in.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:19 pm

[sarcasm] I'm going to put this as gently as I can... this roleplay is more lively than the public pool in summer. Smile [/sarcasm]
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:20 am

EDIT: Posted

and here are two more of my characters.

Name: Omar Totah
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Cab driver/ex-Iraqi soldier
Appearance:
Hair- black
Eyes- brown
Height- 5’9
Weight- 165lbs
Attire- shirt, jeans, and shoes.
Descriptive Keywords: Friendly, observant, level-headed, (and more to come)

Name: Daniel Clayborn
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Call-center operator/serial killer/escaped prisoner
Appearance:
Hair- brown
Eyes- brown
Height- 5’10
Weight- 160lbs
Attire- unknown
Descriptive Keywords: intelligent, crazy, psychopath, murderer, sadist, manipulator , (and more coming soon)

Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Still waiting on one more post before we move on...

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:58 pm

Who are we waiting for again?
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojave Wanderer Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:35 pm

We are waiting for unbalanced, but I believe HD and her are making a collaborative post. As for Dio, I believe he just wants us to move on without him
Mojave Wanderer
Mojave Wanderer
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:06 pm

We will be moving on as soon as I get the next post up. Unbalanced won't be joining, at least not yet. Expect PM's for who dies (if anyone).

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:40 am

hahaha The fun part!
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:33 pm

PM's have been sent. I will get the next scenario post up ASAP, and then you can all post again.

Edit: @ Hello Danger: Since your character is currently on his own, feel free to post now. You are in control of his arc until either his death or he joins the main group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:20 pm

If Silvone gets his post up tonight, yes, you can thank me Bow 1
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:09 am

Thank you!
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:46 am

Yes! The first death! It's so exciting! Great post, Dreamless Days Very Happy Expect more deaths in the future. I went easy with the first one because...well... it was the first one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:16 pm

haha Oh geez! I can feel the panic! This is starting to get fun, waiting for that PM can certainly be a source of fun in its own right. I am enjoying this already. Post people POST! haha And now a smiley in honor of this RP! Scare
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next