FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Sucks and Then You Die... {OOC}

+6
Dio the Awesome
Mojave Wanderer
Hello Danger
Torturous Flame
Dreamless Days
Artorius
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Life Sucks and Then You Die... {OOC} - Page 2 Empty Re: Life Sucks and Then You Die... {OOC}

Post by Dreamless Days Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:55 am

What has two thumbs and enjoyed getting the first death post?

THIS GUY!
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Life Sucks and Then You Die... {OOC} - Page 2 Empty Re: Life Sucks and Then You Die... {OOC}

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:59 am

Ouch! I just finished with the new dice rolls...

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:50 pm

I'm excited for the next wave of posts Smile
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_Wolf Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Name: Michael
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: P.E Teacher
Appearance: African American with a strong build. He has average height, and wears a polo shirt tucked into jeans.
Descriptive Keywords: Strong, quick, not easily scared, makes fun of others, doesn't always listen.

Name: Scott
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Drug Dealer
Appearance: Short caucasian man that wears a torn dirty sleeveless shirt with baggy shorts.
Descriptive Keywards: Dumb, good with weapons, can't make decisions himself, listens to any instruction.

Name: Smith
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Con Artist
Appearence: Caucasian man who is average height and thin. Wears a torn black tuxedo.
Descriptive Keywords: Smart, controlling, arrogant, uses others, self-centered.
Red_Wolf
Red_Wolf
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojave Wanderer Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Umm. . . I'm not sure its required, but I think every character besides those three has a last name. You might think of adding that in Smile
Mojave Wanderer
Mojave Wanderer
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:25 pm

I told him that it wasn't necessary. If it is easier to throw in characters with only a single name, so be it. I don't really want to much effort given to them anyway. Some people can't lay a character down without a full name, others can hardly think of the first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:40 am

Name: William Grande
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Computer Technician Aide
Appearance: Caucasian, Short Brown Spiked Hair with Crimson Dyed Chunks, Hazel Eyes, 5'8, White Shirt with Blue Wing Design on the back, Black Cargo Pants, Black Skate Shoes, White Skullcandy Headphones around his neck.
Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Kind, Caring, Anime Nut, Gamer, Brave, Risk Taker, Good with Computers.

Name: Ben Grande
Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Custom Build Mechanic (Think something like West Coast Customs kinda thing.)
Appearance: Caucasian, Shaved Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes, 6'0, Red Sleeveless T-Shirt with the Company Logo on the chest, Blue Jeans, Black Work Boots, Multiple Silver Ear Piercing's on his Left Ear.
Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Strong, Caring Brother, Rebellious, Excellent Driver.

These two will start shortly, 2 or three posts away or something. ^_^
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:45 am

After work today I will update the character list and then get my post up. Then, after Artorius posts again, we'll do one more wave of posts before I roll the dice again.

Great work so far, though! This has been a blast!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Sorry if I'm holding anything up. I'm trying to get all caught up with all my projects. Hopefully later tonight my post will be up.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:52 pm

No problem, Artorius. If you haven't read mine and Ryona's absent thread already, consider this your notice that I will be absent quite a bit in the near (and possibly far) future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:21 am

I would like to get back on this, now that I have finished moving. I am going to have to do some re-reading, and then figure out what I will do from there. Hopefully everyone is still with this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:42 pm

I'm in!
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:41 am

Still here. ^_^
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jbes1201 Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:30 am

Hello I am new here, I am all for this RP so here are my two characters.

Name: William Mclester

Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Self-Styled Aristocrat (Inherited a lot of money)

Appearance: Caucasian, 5' 11'', lanky and skinny, blue eyes, long white hair (nicely styled), grizzled cropped beard, wearing large horn rimmed glasses, and an armani suit ("Even when the world is damned, you need to look good at all times"), tennis shoes, and carries hunting shotgun.

Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Selfish, A good marksmen ("Shooting zombies is jus' like shooting pidgeons"), Athletic, Charismatic, and stubborn.

Name: Marcus Mclester

Pre-Outbreak Occupation: Fire Fighter

Appearance: Caucasian, Shaved blonde hair, 5' 9'', brown eyes, compact and muscular, wearing blue jeans, and a skin tight polo shirt, has a tattoo on right arm (Tribal Pattern), and a scar on his left cheek (burn scar).

Descriptive Keywords (personality, skills, etc): Strong willed, strong, know's survival skills, know's first aid, caring, ruthless, and daring.

jbes1201
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:04 pm

I apologize for this taking so long, but Red_Wolf and Mojave Wanderer are currently without internet. They are nearly half of our members at the moment, so I am kind of hesitating to get this moving until I am sure it won't just stall again. Rest assured that I have not yet forgotten about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Yay! I hope they get internet soon.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:03 am

Did I see someone try to jack the thread the other day? 0_0
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:57 am

Yeah... I am not really sure what that was about...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Yeah, haha. I read the post and ACTUALLY made the 0_o face.
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:13 pm

I will be working on this tonight, so look forward to the next post cheers If it is not up in a few hours at most.... sue me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:49 am

I'm suing you Razz Just kidding, looking forward to the post Silvone.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:18 pm

Yeah, I blame Red_Wolf and Mojave Wanderer. They wanted to play Halo: Reach. I did manage to update the Character List though!

Edit: The dice have been rolled. I am working on my post right now.

Edit Edit: Post is up. The deaths in mine are just catching up from the last one. All PM's sent are current for your next round of posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:44 pm

I am one lucky bastard hahahaha
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Keisuke isn't dead YET... sure, like, a post away or something but stiiiiill. Razz
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:49 pm

I know. I realized that after putting him in the deceased list. But you can still finish him off. Most survivors know that once you are bit you're dead, even before symptoms show, so it still works Smile I mean, if someone followed me around after getting bit, I think I'd put a bullet in his brain before the first symptoms showed. He would already be dead in my mind...

Lucky for Keisuke none of my characters are there, or even have a gun.... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:04 am

Not that it would matter after my post. I hope the other survivors figure out he was bitten quickly. Else they might be in for a TREAT! XD
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:30 am

o_0 OH NO!
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:36 am

Posted awesomely. Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, this is the car I mentioned in the post. ^_^
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:36 pm

I finished the next set of dice rolls. I cringed at some of them... Anywho... feel free to start the next round of posts. My last surviving character is separated from the rest, so I don't really have to post in turn this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Luck just hates me and my original characters. I'll post later, I need some inspiration. -_-
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next