FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threads of Hope and Despair - Ruu and DarkGoddess

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Threads of Hope and Despair - Ruu and DarkGoddess - Page 2 Empty Re: Threads of Hope and Despair - Ruu and DarkGoddess

Post by Ruu Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:43 am

Hmmm...I like the idea of an anagram. Backwards it would be Ylees. In my weird mind, that sounds to me like Alise or something. Maybe it could be Alise or Alyssa or something like that?
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Threads of Hope and Despair - Ruu and DarkGoddess - Page 2 Empty Re: Threads of Hope and Despair - Ruu and DarkGoddess

Post by DarkGoddess Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:27 am

I like Alise. That works for me. I'll go make my post then. ^^
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:54 pm

So now that the introductions and stuff are done should we timeskip to the BellTower?
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:11 am

If you want to. Or we could have the monster mobs start right away. It doesn't matter to me.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:59 am

Ah, sorry it took me so long to reply. My muse had left me there for a while. I got a post up now.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:02 pm

Don't worry about it, I get it Smile I haven't had a muse since NaNoWriMo xD

Posted. I controled your character a little bit for part of it, but I hope you don't mind. I jsut said that Nevin gave them a heading, a way to go to remain safer.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:40 pm

~That was fine, no problem.

I wanted to let you know I'll be gone from tomorrow until Thursday the 28th to the beach. I'll have access to the internet through the Wii and my 3DS but they're not as comfortable to type on as a computer. I'll try to get at least a few posts up though.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:22 pm

That's fine Smile DOn't worry about it. Have fun!
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:18 pm

~Thanks! I'm back now so I'll have a post up pretty soon.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:27 am

I intended to post last night but I was really sick. :S And today I'm going to see U2 and Arcade Fire. So I'll try and post tomorrow.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:29 pm

I really don't know what to post...I could do my reaction but there's really nothing I can say to add to it.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Ah, I'm sorry! Should I post a bit more to get them beyond the trap and then have the monster attack?
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Would you mind? Sad
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:53 pm

~Nope, not at all. I'll edit my post and add a bit more.

*EDITED: If I need to change anything please let me know.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Read this after you've read the post.

I'm thinking Alise is still feeling some form of affection for her brother and she didn't want to just leav ehim like that. So she got rid of the monster but could do nothing for Nevin. That's why I never mentioned the monster.

Also, I think at this point, she would start switching to elemental attacks, not necessarily trying to hurt them but intstead to deter them.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:47 pm

~That sounds very plausible to me.

And yea, I think she would start switching to that. So we'll have that begin soon.

Very nice post!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:50 am

I will finish later. I need to go to work.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:38 am

~Hey, I was just checking to see if your post was finished or not. I wasn't sure if you were ready for me to post yet and I didn't want to post out of turn. Thanks!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Sorry...I posted then forgot about it >___< there I finished.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:17 pm

~No problem at all. I'll get a post up soon.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Just so you know, my family and I are going on a bit of a road-trip. We leave this morning, and I won't be getting reliable internet until probably Sunday. I figured I should let you know. That doesn't mean I won't get time to post, its just it'll take me a little while longer as I'll be using a blackberry to post. xD
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:44 pm

~Thankies for letting me know. I know how hard it is to type on anything other than a computer. I've tried on both my Wii and 3DS. Have fun on your road trip!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:29 am

I'm back from vacation!

I am thinking that with this new information, and how Nevin seems to be changing, Cable's going to lose faith in his new friend, and doubt the mission. He may run away in a time of need or something like that, or hesitate just a split second too long. You know? Maybe then ( and I'm just spewing word vomit here--feel free to ignore) Nevin will learn to be comfortable with these revelations, or he will pretend to be, for Cable's sake.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:36 pm

~Yay! I'm so glad!

~Yep, that sounds like a good idea to me! I like it!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:02 pm

Sorry for how long that took...its been a busy week xD
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:25 am

No problem! My week's been really busy too!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2