FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unwanded (Me and Ethereal)

Go down

Unwanded (Me and Ethereal) Empty Unwanded (Me and Ethereal)

Post by ParrishNotPerish Sat May 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Scia didn't remember a time before the streets. She'd been there for so long that the dimly lit allies and thugs on the corners were reassuring. There was a time before the streets, of course. She hadn't come to live a life of poverty and crime until she was three. There was a time before that. A time where she had a family. A time before the Undesirable Laws. She oftened wonder what her family were like, why they had given into the laws so easily. Or if they were even alive to answer these questions. She had a friend, who had made it her life's work to make connections with the upper classes through criminal enterprise, and offered to find out this information for her. Scia didn't want it.

She had grown up on the streets. The dimly lit allies were her playrooms and the thugs her family. She had made a life for herself along with her best friend though the criminal underground that popped up after The Undesirable Laws passed. They specialized in doing anything for the right price. Smuggling, assassinations, anything their clients needed. But Scia knew that the streets would only be good for her for so long. The streets would chew her up and spit her out as soon as she lost her touch. As soon as someone newer, someone more dangerous, showed up, but she planned to be gone by then. Far away from God Forsaken Vlanmir, and its oppressive law and the streets. But that was at least a few years in the future. Until then she would concern herself with other matters.

Such as the loud grumbling in her stomach as it tried to digest itself. She pushed herself off the raggedy old couch and looked at her partner in crime. "Duuuuuude, I'm starving!"
ParrishNotPerish
ParrishNotPerish
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down