FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OoC] Days to Come

+5
Dax
The Ghost Writer
Gadreille
Bird of Hermes
Fate Flyer
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

[OoC] Days to Come - Page 5 Empty Re: [OoC] Days to Come

Post by Blade Barrier Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:09 pm

Hahahaha, Your posts were unnecessary, but very humbling. To be honest, after reading the thread, I can see why some of those posts took so long to make. also with everyone moving and/or busy with collage life, I can understand. Myself, I have a steady job, but even I can see that down the road I may go on a vacation or undertake something that takes more priority than a forum RP. None of you need to apologies for that.

I'm all caught up, I just have to adjust Shayden's equipment and then start writing.
Blade Barrier
Blade Barrier
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:47 am

Today has been unexpectedly crappy due to headaches. I'm going to stop making promises about when I'll have my post up. It'll be up when it's up, and I'm hoping it won't be long now since it's not like I have much to add to it. It just won't be tonight.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Sun 31 Jul - 22:47
Today has been unexpectedly crappy due to headaches. I'm going to stop making promises about when I'll have my post up. It'll be up when it's up, and I'm hoping it won't be long now since it's not like I have much to add to it. It just won't be tonight.

EDIT
Jeeze! So, I finally managed to post. I'm not sure how happy I am with it, but it got Kaliska where she needed to be, and I intend to have better posts once there's some role-player-to-role-player interaction involved. =3 I'm definitely no good as a solo author.

I could have made it sort of better, but it was getting unnecessarily lengthy which is why I decided to wrap it up.

Now I can work on other role-plays!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Barrier Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Meh, don't beat yourself up over it. At least we got an update, and like you said, your character's in the RP now.

If it makes you feel any better, my post feels slightly below par as well. However, I decided to post on my promised date instead of worrying about minor imperfections. I like the way most of it reads. I don't think either of us did a bad job.
Blade Barrier
Blade Barrier
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:27 am

Okay, it has been awhile!

I know I was gone for a bit with my move and then some post-move busyness, so I appreciate you guys hanging tight. If everyone is still interested in keeping this going, we can keep moving ahead.

I do still have 2 side projects now which I am working on quite a lot -- 2 book covers I am drawing/designing for books being published, and I am actually meeting with the author this morning to discuss the second one. Despite that though, I still would love to see where this RP goes. If we're still interested, I can work on getting another post started.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:29 pm

I am definitely still interested. I've just been waiting for people's lives to calm so we can get back into it.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Me too. Just waiting (but in no rush for) for my turn to come up Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Awesome, sounds good! Smile I will need to do a bit of rereading, lol, but I should be able to get my post at least started by later on today.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Barrier Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:02 pm

I'm still in. Haha.

Hope to read your post soon.
Blade Barrier
Blade Barrier
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Barrier Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:50 pm

Erm... I know everyone's busy but, is this thing dead?

We're nearing the 2 month anniversary of my post and nobody's posted yet. I'd love to continue this if everyone's still interested, and if Fate is still up to running it of course.
Blade Barrier
Blade Barrier
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:15 pm

My posts come after Fate's, and unless I'm completely off base here she hasn't posted yet...right?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:15 pm

It's about time I write a post for this thing. I should have one up by the end of next week. (Somebody forgot about this... -whistle-)

Last edited by Bird of Hermes on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Ahh, I'm sorry. I had a dream last night about this role-play, lol. It's weighing on me, and I apologize. I've been procrastinating and working on trying to flesh out a scary story for the Halloween contest (though now I'm not sure if I'm liking where that's going or not anymore). I will try and continue on with this one, since I really love this story's potential, and it'd be neat to see where it goes.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Well, it looks like I never posted that response back in September. It's been sitting in a word document for over a month now. I could have sworn I posted it, but I must not have. I got all excited when I saw I wasn't the last to post thinking there was a new post to read.

Anyway, it's posted now. XD
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Barrier Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Haha, cool.

Sadly, I need to wait for some plot advancement before I can post. hopefully interest in this will pick up again.
Blade Barrier
Blade Barrier
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:30 pm

-pokes thread-
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Ah, Days to Come. The days are still coming! XD

I'm thinking of getting this back up and running again, if people are still interested. I realize I was the biggest factor in its recent death, but I truly love this story idea, and I had lots of enthusiasm for it. I just need to manage my free time better.

According to the first thread (needed to refresh my memory), we had 8 RPers total. Even if we could get a couple people back in on this, I think we could make it work, especially since the characters weren't all really interacting yet, and we left off right before that all was going to happen.

Let me know if you feel like picking this up again. It's been almost exactly 2 months, so I'm sure not everyone may be, which is completely fine, especially since a lot of you may be in other RPs now.

I need to reread everything about this role-play so that I can remember everything. It's probably best if everyone else who's interested did the same too. So, if we do decide to continue with this, we might need to take a little bit just to go through all of it first.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Barrier Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:44 pm

I'm still up. I went away for a while but I'm back now.

Of course, there's only been 1 post since I left so...

But yea, I'm just curious as to how much longer it's going to be before we get another post. I still think it has potential.
Blade Barrier
Blade Barrier
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Awesome, sounds good, Blade Barrier.

I'm really not sure. I can probably have everything finished in terms of rereading by tomorrow and then start working on a reply (so long as there are perhaps another person or two still interested). So maybe before the end of the week?

I think it does too. :]
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:19 pm

I can't promise how quickly I can catch up, but I'll do my best.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:40 pm

I'll do my best to catch up, too! Maybe on slow days at work I can read through it a bit. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:24 am

Sounds great, guys! ^^

Don't worry about flying through this either, since I'd like to keep the original slower pace we had all set, since most of us anyway have busy schedules, so it just works out well for those involved. I had warned about that from the start, so if anyone willing to get involved again does want to move along quickly, they might find themselves a bit disappointed.

With my job now too and working full time, I only have a small window in the morning to read and write and then a few hours to eat dinner and do whatever before bed lol -- like a normal person, I guess. xD I still am trying to play WoW too, so that also needs some free time devoted to that addiction!

So, it's sounding like we can move forward with this again. I read a lot last night before I got too tired, so I'll pick up where I left off today and start gathering my thoughts again on where I was going to take this so I can get a good reply up as soon as possible.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:20 pm

I am definitely still interested. The slow place is perfect for me. I am in methods for education this semester and I will be in schools every week so I will be a bit slow too.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Barrier Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:44 pm

Although I can whip up a post in a few hours usually, I also like slower paces, because then I have an excuse for procrastinating. or I can whip up something totally killer over longer periods of time, but I don't get to procrastinate : C
Blade Barrier
Blade Barrier
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:27 pm

That should be perfectly fine, Hermes. Smile I like that most of us are on the same page, time-wise. I don't want to make anyone feel rushed or get overwhelmed. I'd rather us take it slow than feel obligated to post and then just let it die again.

lol Blade, well procrastination can lead to doing other good things. :]

I believe I have finished rereading everything now, and I'm feeling like I'm in a good place in recalling most of this story. I'll probably start working on a post then tomorrow before I leave for work. ^^
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:27 am

Alright, well I managed to actually get my post up this morning before work, so awesome sauce. Very Happy

Just a side note: If you guys want to have your characters go investigate Xenox, the "god"/Provectus in the forest, I don't care how they notice his presence, whether they just spot his bright blue head of hair or hear him as he's moving around, trying to get a better look in studying the event or by using your Shade's powers if they apply (perhaps feeling Xenox's slight emotions of curiosity and a twinge of pain from his laser wound in his arm). Maybe they don't notice him at all and simply go back into the woods to take a quick bathroom break lol and happen to spot him, or to do something else entirely. It can be anything!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Barrier Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:16 pm

Super! I'll have to read it soon. I can't say I'll be the first to post, but you'll see something from me this month if this picks up again.
Blade Barrier
Blade Barrier
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:48 pm

Wow, just as I signed on to get back into this, my life sort of turned upside down. The daycare I've been trying to open for months now finally enrolled three children. As I'm going to be working long hours and the office is off limits during those hours, I don't know if I can ever catch up for this role play. I do know what I want to write next, I'm just not sure when or if I'll have the time to write it out. Long story short, go on without me, please. I'll do what I can, if I can.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:28 pm

No worries, Gadreille. That's good news for you to finally have the daycare opened! Good luck with everything, and thanks for letting us know.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Thanks Fayt. There is a three day weekend coming up and I pretty much know what I am going to post. It's not going to be very long, but will end with Imstad and Brenna walking through the woods beyond the concert.

In the spirit of keeping this RP moving, Fayt, would you like to collaborate on the last portion of the scene? I figured it would be good to have them run into the injured alien (whose name escapes me at the moment). I don't feel confident enough to write it on my own, and I was thinking perhaps you bringing your characters into it might help me move through the scene, and move on with the plot line of this role play.

Edit: well I got the first bit up anyway.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5