FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror OOC (Open)

+2
Ruu
Artorius
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Mirror OOC (Open)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mirror OOC (Open)

Post by Rusty Wings Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:56 pm

My schedule's pretty unpredictable to tell the truth. Sad The only time I am absolutely guaranteed to be free is from like 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM Eastern on any given day. I mean, I'm usually on the computer all day, but sometimes stuff comes up.
Rusty Wings
Rusty Wings
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.sickburnsides.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:10 pm

I'm usually here during the evenings from 5-10/11 PM or so, but it depends on if I have any evening commitments.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:32 pm

I knew there would be a little of a problem, so for now, just reply with whatever dialogue you feel is necessary and like I said, use the white knight how you wish.

At any rate, I'd say 10 PM Pacific Standard time would be a decent meeting time, however, I don't know TF's schedule and I'd hate to have her leave work again. However, I am available most hours on this forum and logged into the chatbox if anyone wants to give me their dialogue, or chat about the RP. Exceptions include Mondays, wednesdays and Fridays, from 6-9 AM/ Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4-7 PM.

Remember, all times are Pacific Standard.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Torturous Flame Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Well I'm free pretty much all this week. I'm off work. I would like to mention I'm in Eastern Standard so a tad earlier would be great.
Torturous Flame
Torturous Flame
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Wings Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Yeah I'm Eastern Standard, too.
Rusty Wings
Rusty Wings
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Awesome, well I'm online most hours. So whenever you see me don't be too shy to send a PM or open the chatbox.

Additionally, you may post a reply to my most recent story update. Happy RPing!

Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:10 pm

Mariel's reply was edited into my post. So, really, we're just waiting for striDer

EDIT: So, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in an expanded universe for this RP. As in some culture/history. Maybe perhaps you guys would also be willing to help! We could work together to create flora/fauna, and who knows what other stuff. I simply require a yes or no as to who would be interested in expanding Evanotia.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Wings Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:21 am

Sure sounds interesting. As long as our story takes priority; I was just starting to get into it!
Rusty Wings
Rusty Wings
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:31 am

My members are my main priority, and then the story! Smile
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:44 pm

~I'd definitely be interested in helping with that! Count me in!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Torturous Flame Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Sounds awesome. I have the idea of witches in my head with all aspects of their culture. I could probably start with that.
Torturous Flame
Torturous Flame
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Awesome, I'm glad everyone is on eboard. I'll be posting with more details soon.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:19 pm

The next post will be up later tonight, I was waiting for striDer, but it appears he won't be posting at the moment. Also, I will be posting world details soon!
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by striDer Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:09 pm

I apologize if I've held the progression of the story back a bit, or if I've been rather absent from discussions and stuff. At the risk of sounding like a pompous ass, I'll say I'm a rather busy man, as I'm at the brink of a revolution! Not to worry though, as I check the RP quite frequently and I'm always up to date.

As for any input I can give on creatures, folklore, culture, etc, I think it's better if my character tells everyone about them instead of just making a list or something.
striDer
striDer
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:28 pm

To start this "documentation" I'm going to list some of the "orders" that have been presented so far in the universe. I do not want to edit this into the first post as the post is already quite large. I don't know what I'm going to do as far as archiving, but for now, I'm going to leave it here.

The Scarlet Rose: An order of holy knights, their only allegiance is to "the light" and God. However, in the name of righteousness the order has been known to conduct questionable experiments. Sometimes, these experiments may even be seen as evil. Yet, the grandmaster of this order maintains they are purely a holy order, carrying out the will of God.

The Dragoons: An elite unit of Fester, they were the greatest warriors the nation had to offer. The Grand Marshall of Fester has always been a Dragoon. They were recently wiped out in Fossa, and their future is in unsure.

The White Knights: A special order of knights encased in white plate mail. They serve a single purpose: to find and capture Alexander Drakenguard II. They answer only to Grand Regent Skoll Arkenhand. Additionally, the order has been rumored to possess dark magick and powers beyond human skill. They will not stop until their goal is fulfilled.

The Monster Hunter Order of the Valiant: An order which prides itself in being extremely brave, Lawrence Dabu is a well known grandmaster of their Central Chapter. His golden armor is legendary. The order has been known in the annals of history to have felled dragons, giants, and other beasts.

If I missed any orders which have been mentioned, please do remind me.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Wings Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:42 pm

I'M SO SORRY I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG WITHOUT NOTICE!!!

I've had college orientation these past three days (I know, long orientation, right?) and now I'm on a road trip with my mom so my internet access will be quite limited. So sorry if I've inconvenienced anyone with my absence!
Rusty Wings
Rusty Wings
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:39 am

No inconvenience. If you were reading we just wrapped up the Angsbad bit, and we're all venturing into Tallon. I hope the trip goes well.

EDIT: We're basically just walking through the forest at the moment, feel free to talk to each other, and plan ahead. Cool
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojave Wanderer Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:39 pm

My character is finally finished, here it is.

Name: Dyala Iyver
Race: Nazerian
Appearance: Dyala stands at about 5’6” and weighs roughly 82 lbs. She is extremely thin, like most of her kind and has sharp, well defined features. Her eyes are a deep green color, and her hair is a dark brown color with a greenish tint. Her hair goes to about the middle of her back and is usually tied back. Her skin is smooth, and is a light tan shade. She wears light leather armor over her simple cloth clothing allowing her to move quickly.

Arsenal: Dyala carries a long bow, which she created herself and a quiver that carries around 20 arrows. She also carries a small knife for use in close combat and for practical uses.

Bio: Dyala, grew up in a small forest in Tallon, with her parents in a small group of about 10 people. She never really fit in with most other Nazerians, preferring to spend her time at the edge of the forests, observing the outsiders. She didn’t understand why she couldn’t leave the forest and why no one else had sooner than that. Although she had a desire for the outside world, she still had a strong connection with nature. As a child, she would sometimes spend her time communicating with the animals of the forest. She had a talent for picking up the ways these animals communicated, their movements, their sounds and was sometimes able to create something one would consider a friendship with them. Although they never did really “talk” to her, and probably never really understood her, she enjoyed having the animals around as company.

By age twelve, Dyala had begun leaving the forests and beginning to make her way through towns and cities near the forest. She didn’t like being out of the forest, but she loved being able to speak to everyone outside of the forests, learning the ways the outsiders lived. After a few years of this she completely abandoned her home forever and took to the countryside, slowly working her way around the lands. Throughout her travels, Dyala slowly became more accustomed to the lifestyle.

Dyala eventually decided to go back to her forests after a few unfortunate encounters with people, which occurred because of Dyala’s Nazerian ideals of life. One of those times, Dyala was chased out of town and labeled as a criminal because she freed a group of horses from the local stables. She decided that the forest life was better fitting for her, and she would only visit towns and cities that were near the forest. She now spends most of her time in the forests, usually speaking to any traveler’s that she sees.

If anyone has any suggestions or problems, feel free to post or pm me Smile
Mojave Wanderer
Mojave Wanderer
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:23 am

Accepted, the RP is now CLOSED, to all new members
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Torturous Flame Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:35 pm

So I'm back, turns out there was NO free internet in our hotel. Epic sadface. On the bright side my trip was awesome and Harry Potter World in Universal is amazing <3.
Torturous Flame
Torturous Flame
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:38 pm

I'm glad you had a good time TF, and I'm glad to have you back
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojave Wanderer Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Is it OK if I put up my first post, or am I waiting for a certain spot in the cycle. I also had an idea of introducing my character with a certain danger up ahead, but I thought of it and it can be one of two things.

1. It can be her trying to get you out of the forest with lies.

2. There really is danger and there is a pack of wild werewolves up ahead.

I myself prefer the latter of the two, but I'm open to outside suggestions, or even a new idea.
Mojave Wanderer
Mojave Wanderer
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:43 pm

I'm fine with the second. You don't have to wait for a spot in the cycle. I usually just go with a situational type way of posting, not really a rigid posting cycle. I figure it allows for maximum story progress and player interaction.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:29 am

Sorry I haven't got a post up yet. Usually I'm pretty prompt but I'm on vacation with limited internet access on my 3DS. I can't really get a quality post up until we get back. We're leaving tomorrow so if I get back at a decent time, I'll get a post up then. I'm sorry for the delay.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:46 am

Don't worry about it, I was going to get a post up first anyways.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:11 am

~Alrighties. I'll wait for your post then!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojave Wanderer Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Im going to be gone from this Sunday to next Sunday so I'm not sure if I'll be able to post at all. Feel free to use my character as you wish. Very Happy
Mojave Wanderer
Mojave Wanderer
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by striDer Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:43 pm

Can I use your character to have hawt, sweaty, stress-relieving s3x? *user striDer has been banned from Footsteps of Ghosts, we apologize for the inconvenience*
striDer
striDer
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:02 pm

hahaha Razz Feel free to set up camp whoever posts next, the characters need to rest. Although, I'm sure it really stinks near the heads.... so maybe we could have a burial scene, although like it says in striDer's post, the bodies are piled together in a communal pit and they were set on fire. There's not much left to bury except the heads.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojave Wanderer Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:42 pm

Well I got another post up before I have to leave, and as I said before feel free to use my character, just try not to abuse her! Laughing
Mojave Wanderer
Mojave Wanderer
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next