FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adensborough OOC - Dio and Kalon

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Adensborough OOC - Dio and Kalon - Page 3 Empty Re: Adensborough OOC - Dio and Kalon

Post by Dio the Awesome Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Just wanted to let you know I have my post all written up, I just need to find time to type it all and edit. judging by its current length, I don't think I will make it to the palace and the Kings meeting in the next post. Do you think Nathan will be able to busy himself for one more post, or should I just make a double length post to move the story along?

Also, I'm going to post some additional lore when I get home, so let me know what you think about it (when it's up).
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Adensborough OOC - Dio and Kalon - Page 3 Empty Re: Adensborough OOC - Dio and Kalon

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Double length, definitely. Remember we only have 100 posts in which to tell the story. Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Sigh. I'm just posting what I have now. I don't want to leave this hanging any longer, and I just can't stand to look at this post anymore. I may just skip the meeting entirely and have her describe the meeting to Nathan the next day. I'm not really sure.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:39 am

Okay, that'll be fine. I know the feeling. xD
I probably won't have time for a few days, but hopefully we'll get going again. Looking forward to it! ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Hey Kalon, I'm sure you are busy much like I have been. But I want to get going on this again. I was mostly just wondering what your schedule looks like at the moment.

As for myself, I will find a lot more time on my hands after the school season starts, I know that's backwards, it's because my girl friend is going back to school, so I won't be spending my weeknights with her anymore. I'm not sure if you are going to school or not.

Anyways, give me a shout.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:16 am

Adensborough has been close to the top of my list for a couple weeks now. I dug myself into a hole over the past several months by starting too many things besides this--like art projects and RL work projects and other RP projects, and now I'm having to discipline myself into heartless prioritizing which I hate. Sad

On the bright side, things are getting better. I finished a lot of what was bogging me down, and right now I'm pretty well focused on getting all my ducks in a row and posting, posting, posting. Very Happy

Great to hear from you! Prods from people help me rise to the occasion more than I tend to think I can, so don't be shy about poking me every now and then. Right now Adensborough is... *checks to-do list* right after FOG Moderation duty and Emoria, and Emoria only supersedes this because of the sheer number of people involved.

So yay! Shouldn't be too long. Very Happy
I'm shooting for catching up with Emoria within the next couple days, at most before next Wednesday, and Adensborough is so next. Nod
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Posted! Very Happy

Another mysterious thing that probably only Nathan now knows. Anyone else who knew before, if they did, is probably dead by now. And they probably didn't know it, or there'd be scrolls or books about it.
Nobody can see from the top tiers because of the angle. They have to look through more clouds and rain, and the light is more a localized glow than a shining star.

Mostly I just needed something to post about, and the storm gave me the idea. I have no idea what the light is about. xD

We'll find out as the story goes. ^_^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:06 pm

I have some lore, ideas and clarifications about my last post, which I will explain when I have some more time, right now I'm at work. What do you think?

EDIT: A few things of note in my last post.

I have this in writing in more detail at home, but just briefly, the red stone set in the kings crown is just like the one Alicia had, but they have different abilities obviously. I thought about going with an elemental theme, let me know if that is too cliche, and it can be edited later.

Anyways, there would be fire, wind, water and earth. The earth stone being the one that was used to keep Adensborough intact. There would also be a set of sprirtual stone, such as life, spirit ect. I haven't thought of them all yet. The elemental set would belong to the scientists, and the spiritual set to the church. This is the cause of the great evacuation. The scienctists left, and took with them the Earth stones, leaving adensborough to crumble. The church found a way to delay the collapse (haven't decided how yet) but the collapse is beginning again.

The next thing is about the book and the throne engravings. These are potential clues for us to use, but I haven't decided what the clues are, or which to use, one both or neither.

And lastly, the cave at the back of the palace. Haven't decided if it will be significant or not, but it is also there to be used.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3