FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And By Night, They Walked v.2

+6
Fate Flyer
Lumeus
Kathryn Lacey
Xiantic
Silver Wolf
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

And By Night, They Walked v.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: And By Night, They Walked v.2

Post by Bird of Hermes Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:15 am

I edited the new profile into my old post for approval. I didn't want to take up anymore space.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:23 am

Name: Easton Frost (she never gives her real name; Martine Adriana de la Castille)

Race/College: Vampire

Apparent Age: early 30s

Physical Description:
Spoiler:

Bio: Martine was born in Segovia Spain in 860. Her family owned huge tracts of land and had been among the elite nobility for hundreds of years. They felt a certain divine right to rule their land under the Roman oppressors. She was turned in her early 30s and to escape the humiliation that would come to her family. She travelled throughout the Roman Empire to the Nile and back to London. Ashe always managed to stay hidden and learned to survive by being useful. At the turn of the century, Lycans attacked and killed her ‘family’ at the outskirts of Paris and she fled to America in 1901. She lived in New York and moved to from city to city. She lived among the humans more than beneath the cities and went so far as to open several clubs and restaurants where she could mingle with the high rollers in an old world men’s club, feed off the patrons.

Personality: Martine (called Easton in America) feels rather superior to regular humans. She feels chosen to be stronger, faster, more perceptive than they are. She’s grown strong in local Vampire politics, but has no desire to run the city as others do. She will, however, voice her opinion quite quickly if she feels the younger Vampires have overstepped their bounds. Their relationship is complex; there is a mutual respect because of her age and contacts. But most feel a certain rivalry and even a slight distrust in the political maneuverings within the human hierarchy. While a few in the know understand that there are such things as Vampires, Easton has been very careful not to reveal her own Vampiric nature.

Easton has become a broker in information. She has contacts all over the city in the Vampire World, human world and keeps tabs on the Lycans. They have been the enemy since the dawn of time. She knows far more than she should and has her fingers on the pulse of the dark underside of the city. She feels it coming. Trouble.

Last edited by Digital Muse on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited her age)
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:27 am

I think it would be fun to play a very newly turned vampire, as in he was turned pretty much right before the humans really started getting aggressive against vampires and lycans. If I can, I would also like to play a human character, who would be my vampire character's identical twin. I think I could get an interesting dynamic going between the two, as well as some confusion given their looks. I don't know if I would make their relationship adversarial or conspiratorial and I would be open to suggestions on that front. If things are limited to one character I could play either, although I would prefer to play the vampire.

Name: Eli Callaghan
Sex: Male
Race: Vampire

Appearance: And By Night, They Walked v.2 - Page 2 Justin-hartley

Bio: Eli is the son of a preacher. Born into the middle of a large family with his identical twin brother, Nick, Eli often felt lost in the crowd. Despite their identical appearances, Eli and Nick couldn't have been more different. A loner by nature, Eli was artistic but usually quiet and withdrawn, except around Nick, who was both his best friend and childhood protector. The one place that Eli ever felt truly comfortable was behind a video camera. As he grew up, Eli was always recording things, from family vacations to nature videos to his brothers' pranks and exploits. After high school, Eli decided that the best thing for him to do was to get away from his family's influence and figure out who he was on his own. He did so by traveling across the country for college, where he pursued his love of making movies as a budding documentary filmmaker. After college Eli traveled a lot, only returning home for a few holidays and major family events, although he always kept in close contact with Nick through letters, emails and phone calls. He worked on several different film projects, both alone and with others, one of which led him to cross paths with a vampire named Lucy. Eli quickly discovered what Lucy was, but instead of being repulsed or terrified, he was fascinated and the two quickly developed a deep romantic relationship, which culminate in Lucy turning Eli into a vampire so that they could remain together. The two were as happy as any newlywed couple for about eight months, then the rising tensions between humans and vampires claimed Lucy's life, leaving Eli alone, lost and unsure about where he fit in and even how he felt about his new existence.

Personality: Eli never really felt like he fit in growing up. He was always a little shy and sensitive and thus often the victim of bullying. He didn't really blossom until he left for college and discovered a talent for filmmaking. This opened Eli up in many ways, it helped him connect to other people, enjoy life and unleashed a level of curiosity that could easily kill any cat. Eli has always been a very compassionate person. It's the one real thing that he got out of his close childhood connections to religion. He's often used his films as a way to express that compassion, trying to expose wrongs and open minds and hearts. A lot of people would (and have) called him a bleeding heart, a romantic or an idealist. Due to his recent transformation, the tragic death of Lucy, and his intact (albeit indirect) contact with his human family, Eli still identifies more with humans than with most vampires and struggles with his place in the rising conflict between the species. Being so young, he's also very open to working with and trusting lycans, more so than most older members of both species. Eli also carried over his love of filmmaking and constantly desires to record the things going on around him. While he's not the greatest guy to have around in a fight (his weapons and martial arts skills are nonexistent) he's very useful in other areas. He can easily fit in with humans and is beyond competent in working most forms of human technology, especially computers and cameras.

Name: Nicholas "Nick" Callaghan
Race: Human

Appearance: And By Night, They Walked v.2 - Page 2 Justin+Hartley+(Fox+-+Passions)

Bio: Nick's childhood was the same, yet strikingly different from his twin brother's. Always outgoing and rebellious, he stood out amongst his siblings simply by causing more trouble than all the others combined. Nick was always intelligent, but never really applied himself up through high school, preferring to goof off, party and chase girls. As a result, he wound up only getting into a local state school, where he decided to continue partying and chasing girls. Then his life changed when one of his ex-girlfriends, who was still a very close friend, was drugged and raped at a party Nick was also attending. Nick blamed himself for being so drunk he didn't look out for her and he actively helped her seek justice for the crime. However, after a brutal trial that ultimately let the perpetrator off with little more than a slap on the wrist, his ex killed herself, further compounding Nick's guilt and anger. After that he drastically straightened out his life, stopped partying and brought his grades up to the point where he managed to graduate with honors. Unsure of what to do after that, Nick joined the army and completed two tours of duty before being honorably discharged. Nick found his calling by joining the FBI and going through training to become a special agent. He is currently working in the Criminal Investigative Division of the field office in whatever city the RP is located in. (He's not currently "in the know" when it comes to vampires and werewolves, but his relationship with Eli and his concern and suspicion over the changes he's perceived in his brother over the past two years can easily pull him into things.)

Personality: Nick has always been very outgoing, friendly and popular, with a bit of a temper and a dislike of the rules and most authority figures. Into his late teens Nick was mostly interested in having a good time. He was a flirt and a bit of a player, going through quite a lot of girlfriends, but strangely leaving few angry exes behind him. He didn't care much for his family's strong religious ties, feeling most of it was antiquated superstition. After having ringside seats to the tragedies that destroyed one of his best friends' lives though, Nick has become a lot more serious since then, putting his wilder ways on the back burner in search of loftier ideals like justice. Nick has also learned to take some comfort in religion, often going to his own father's church services, even though he still rejects what he feels are the "superstitious" aspects of Christianity. Despite all of his changes and his career choices, Nick still has some issues with his anger and dislike of authority, which can often get him in trouble with his job.

Last edited by Lyonesse on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:02 pm

I think I would be interested in this. If you would have me, I can have a sheet done up either tonight or tomorrow night.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:47 pm

THE JOIN REQUESTS ARE NOW TEMPORARILY CLOSED

The gang and me will look over the character sheets and discuss them. We'll let you know what we think via PM. If we do not accept your character, it doesn't necessarily mean you're out of the RP. You can reformat your character or come up with a new one and re-apply. Quaker, since you expressed interest before this post you may edit your character sheet into that post once you think it up.

Thank you everyone for your interest.

CONCERNING THE STORY

Alright guys, I think we pretty much have a good idea what the RP will be about. But, I would like to remind Fate, Kathryn, Xi and Iza that I don't consider this MY RP. We all thought up this world together, so if you have any concerns or additional ideas about anything at all PLEASE TELL ME. Once again, this isn't MY RP, it's OURS. Your ideas are just as valuable as mine.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:57 pm

I'm currently reading through the old role play in order to get a refresher on everything. I've pretty much forgotten what happened in the old one for the most part save for a few snippets here and there. I won't feel like I'm qualified to really give decent critics on the new character sheets that were provided until I've at least read through a good portion of the game. Luckily, I've been going through the posts pretty quickly tonight, and I have all of tomorrow to get through it, too. I won't feel a need to completely finish reading the old role play before reading the sheets. I just want to refresh my brain on the world we all created, especially because these sheets are all for humans and vampires, and my only character is a lycan.

Lucian, I'm sure if I have any questions or concerns, I'll be sure them up, but you have to be sure not to ignore them. :: pokes :: Like the idea about Primal United that I mentioned that you completely skipped though you did respond to my question about the location of the game.

Kathryn Lacey wrote:Earlier today, I read the first five posts in the old game, and Fate's character Velganos was like... affiliated with a government establishment called Primal United that not only helped those of lycan and vampire race but also served to try to get them together.

However, with new light on the governments of the world trying to wipe them out, it gave me an idea. What if Primal United became tainted and like... made it's first major strike against the two darker races through Primal United? Like... they would have gathered a bunch of leeches and wolves into one place and essentially annihilated them there?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Oh I did read that but I thought that was more directed to Fate since it was associated with her character. I can't make any decisions based on something she came up with, but I did think it was a good idea. Though I'm not sure about killing a large group of them at once, because that would have caused immediate uprising. But perhaps they're responsible for shutting off the entrances to the underground cities.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Just because it wasn't necessarily your creation doesn't mean you have to ignore it. We're all in this together, after all. =3

Hm... That's possible. It was just a thought that something like a concentration camp from the Holocaust would have happened, but I love that we can all bounce around ideas together for this very reason. One decent idea with a few kinks can easily become a very good idea and a neat little detail or plot point in a game. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:14 pm

I agree. That would also give the Lycans a larger part in the investigation. Since Vel would have been linked to that organization, he would be useful in gathering details about what happened, why they went from helping to killing, and maybe even help us raid their headquarters.

Just like the pack to bust into a massive office building looking for something they might not even find isn't it?

But yeah, I was thinking they could have cut off supplies to the cities too. Note that there were several cities created for the two races, in various areas of the world. Several of the cities would have been destroyed, so the remaining ones are overcrowded with members of both species and they have no way of getting fresh supplies. Vampires need blood, and Lycans need meat. It might as well be a concentration camp, just not as direct.

How's that sound?
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:19 pm

That sounds really interesting. I like all of those ideas.

Maybe at some point, the lycans and vampires could work toward freeing some of their brethren from those concentration camp cities to ensure they have more on their side in the fight against the humans?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Yeah I had that thought too. It would have to be at the end of the RP when all the information is gathered and they're ready to deliver the final blow to whoever is responsible.

I had an epic mental image of Lucian and Seth standing before all their brethren demanding that they put their differences aside for once to defeat a common enemy. It's gonna be sweet.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:30 pm

That sounds like a very good plan. I'm getting all excited about this game. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:38 pm

I have a minor question...two. If Easton is an Ancient, should she be older than I've posted on the sheet and is there a 'court' or hierarchical organization among the Vampires in the city?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:52 pm

You'd have to ask Xi that one. I have little to no knowledge about vampires. But I do know that Xi's character is about 3,000 years old. The age of your character would put them at 'greater vampire' status, I think. But once again, I'm not sure. I'm sure Xi will answer that for you when he pops in next.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:01 am

You may want to PM him to make sure he gets your question in case he comes back and is like, "Holy shit! I don't have time to read every detail, so I'll just skim it." and ends up missing it or something.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:29 am

Noted, and done.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiantic Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:34 am

To answer the question, to be considered an 'ancient', yes. She would have to be older. A lot older. She's barely 150, which for a vampire isn't terribly old. She's basically an 'adult'. Now, no definite age is given to 'elder' or 'ancient', but they are in the range of 500 and 1000 respectively. Some of the title goes with strength as well, which again comes from age usually. It's a cartwheel system with no definites.

And Lucian. I said I thought of a way to get Seth to go for the alliance. Standing at Lucian's side... not likely. There's the whole fact he trusts NOBODY save Rhianna, and he also has a good respect for Lucian's strength. He would be at least 50-100 feet away for reaction time, given how quickly either of them could move.
Xiantic
Xiantic
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:38 am

Haha, side by side was more a figure of speech. The underground city would probably have divided itself into a Vampire secion and a Lycan section, so they'd be on opposite ends of the city.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiantic Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:50 am

Ah, yeah, probably. But again, Seth isn't so much a leader figure for vampires. For the few who know who the hell he is, he's just what goes bump in the night. Though, he does know a few more famed ancients.

Edit: Speaking of vampires, is Syrena coming back or no?
Xiantic
Xiantic
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:22 pm

I actually had forgotten that I mentioned Primal United.
(Primal was, to the public, a government corporation which focused on trade - a Trade and Development Agency which "advances economic development and U.S. commercial interests in developing and middle income countries. The agency funds various forms of technical assistance, early investment analysis, training, orientation visits and business workshops that support the development of a modern infrastructure and a fair and open trading environment." However, behind the public's eyes, their true nature was human-interspecies relations. Primal United, simply put, was a association that united both vampires and lycans and who were the highest agency in charge of dealing with all legal matters concerning the two.)

Velganos was no more associated with Primal United than any other lycan or vampire that chose to live in their underground cities. Primal was simply the main corporation that started the project to build subterranian housing for the two species (in order to both keep them away from the public and to keep a better eye on them). Vel simply lived in one of the underground bases later on in his life, around the time he joined Lucian's pack. The main headquarters of Primal are located in Phoenix, Arizona, in a building that seems to operate on a completely normal level in the public's eye. I definitely think it would be interesting to have Primal be the ones responsible for, as time went on, turning on the vampires and lycans. In fact, that could have been their plan from the very beginning, and they were only manipulating them to make it seem as if they were being helpful and peaceful.

I think the idea of cutting off supplies and rescuing other lycans and vampires in other cities could make for an interesting plot point.

I'm unsure about whether or not I'll be role-playing as Syrena again. As I mentioned, I for sure will be Velganos and Accalia, but as for any of my other characters, that's still up in the air. It depends on how much I can handle to take on.

I'm currently in the process of skimming through our old role-play and reading through the new bios. Will provide feedback soon.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Name: Harry Turner

Race: Human

Appearance:
And By Night, They Walked v.2 - Page 2 Haider

Bio: Harry Turner was always a man that got his way. Being born into a family of a politician in Washington DC, he was able to get nearly anything he wanted simply by whining to his father enough. His parents didn't want to see him get selfish, and started cutting off all these gifts as he got older. It had the opposite effect though, and made him incredibly resentful of them, and made him work even harder to get whatever it was that he wanted.

Even as a child, the mythological world of creatures fascinated him. He could often be seen alone reading through a book on such creatures, or practicing to draw them free hand. This was not to say Harry was a loner, oh by no means. He had the uncanny ability of speech. He was charismatic, and incredibly strong willed. He was able to make other kids do things for himself and make them think it was for them as well. He was a manipulator, a cheat, and a heartless bastard, but it didn't stop at that age.

As he got older, and went into high school he started joining debate teams, where he dominated the other children sometimes through sheer will. He did his homework, he read up on everything they were going to be arguing about, and he came in almost over-prepared is what one would say. He didn't join any sports, but signed up to a gym to keep himself in shape and away from the drama that often accompanied high school athletics. He kept in shape, his mind was his best ally, and his words were his weapons of choice.

As the years grew on, and Harry's dad started getting older and succumbing to cancer, Harry stepped up to take the reins from his father. Harry's first meeting and debate with the other politicians did not got as planned, and he ended up painting a bad picture on himself by the end of the day. He blamed it on lack of information and his father, rather than his wanton desire to be the best of anyone. Despite that first day, the other politicians elected him into the group through a vote that barely passed. This was only the first of many steps to his rise of power.

During his career, he finally made it high enough to be told of all the things happing beneath the surface of their fine cities. He was told of everything. The Lycans, the Vampires, and the massive cities that sprawled beneath all of them. Since Harry had been fascinated in these creatures since he was a kid, he also knew the immediate threat they posed, and immediately set a view in his mind that they were monsters and killers, and certainly not anything closely related to human. Through these views, he also saw another opportunity.

Throughout human history, the most advancement that has ever happened at any one time was in a time of war. War, dangerous and brutal, yet the best motivation to advance the human race. Seeing as Harry had classified the other two races as less than human, he saw it as the perfect grounds for just such thing. However, it couldn't be an open one. Whether he wanted to admit it or not, they were better than humans in almost every single way. So, he had to find a way to lower their numbers, sabotage their way of life, and discover new ways to kill them. In order to do that, he would need allies and soldiers.

For the past few years up to the present, Mr. Turner has gathered his fair share of racist diplomatic allies and ruthless soldiers, all while maintaining the illusion of being a caring diplomat. Behind the scenes, his soldiers have destroyed several smaller underground cities, ones that won't be sorely missed, and killed or captured numerous individuals from both races while his political allies cover up the events and give him intel on everything they can get their dirty hands on.

Harry's men have become slightly known underground by the Lycans and Vampires simply by the title of "Griffins". No one has a clue as to who their leader is, and since the attacks have been against Lycans and Vampires, and not against humans, very little effort is happening from the human side to really find out.

Harry is in this for one thing: The advancement of the human race, and in doing so, the advancement of himself. He is in this for himself in the long run. He will stop at nothing, and is not bound by petty laws or restrictions. He is off the grid, and below the radar as far as this activity is concerned, and he intends to keep that way until the perfect moment.

Personality: Mr. Turner is a selfish man with selfish desires hiding under the face of a warm hearted politician. His calm demeanour is present in all situations, and his anger is non-existent. He is a thinker and a mover at the same time. he exercises his will on others through speech alone. He is charismatic, smart, and in some situations, charming. Underneath it all is the true man though, and any who work for him, away from the public eye, know exactly who he is. He is ruthless, emotionless, and capable of doing horrible things in order to advance his goals. He cares nothing for anyone save himself and his ambitions, and he is not above letting those below him know that. Mr. Turner is evil masked with a thin sheet of good over top. He will not stop until his goal is complete or he is dead, whichever comes first.

Alright, so if anyone has any problems or concerns with anything that I have posted up on here, let me know. I will make changes if it doesn't fit into the fold of things no problem.

Oh, and in terms of his 'soldiers', I'm not talking army sized here. I'm thinking two squads of five at the max.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiantic Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:07 pm

I like it. Nice work quaker. I'm assuming they're all elite though, if the number is that small. Otherwise, running across the wrong vampire or lycan would basically put him back half his force. Maybe more.
Xiantic
Xiantic
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:02 pm

Fate, I really like the idea that maybe Primal United had intentions against lycans and vampires from the beginning, and they only sought to give the two races a false sense of security, so they could better infiltrate them and wipe them out.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Yeah Xiantic. They are all black ops agents gone rogue and are just as much off the radar as Harry is with his underground plans.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:00 am

@Quaker - That's what I was thinking 2 squads of 5? That's seriously under-manned, isn't it?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:27 am

Alright, so It`s been decided I may need to clarify things just a slight bit, and to make an adjustment.

First, since that number seems like so few (I was trying to avoid being over-powered and a cliche) I will bump up the soldier number to platoon strength. This will give me access to 35 men in total. These guys are ex-black ops operatives, since it is a lot easier for them to keep hidden from the public view since all their information is classified.

Second, these soldiers are not here to wage an open war. If they were, without a doubt, they would be killed almost immediately by the Lycan and Vampire populations. They employ hit and run tactics, kidnappings, small group murders, and weapons testing on those unfortunate enough to be kidnapped. Sabotage, arson, and pretty much anything that makes life hell for the Lycan and Vampires is fair game to these guys.

For anything quite a bit more subtle, Harry relies on his diplomatic allies to fool people into doing things that would assist missions to, say, kill a certain group of Lycans or vampires by blocking a tunnel with construction, or closing access to a service tunnel so the `Griffins` can use it.

Hopefully this clears up any questions that may have popped up, but I`m always willing to answer more.

Last edited by quakernuts on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:55 am

Sounds good on my end, guys let me know what you think and we'll talk everything over.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:56 am

I'm really liking these additional characters quite a lot. Very Happy Good work and effort, guys!

Just a quick bit of information regarding the underground cities that those just joining us will not know (and that those from the original role-play might have forgotten or not been aware of): The main and biggest underground city is just below the headquarters of Primal United in Phoenix, Arizona. This hub subterranian city is extremely high-tech and houses some of the latest in technology, even down to the elevators that take passengers from the surface down, which run on magnets rather than pullies. (It could have been Primal's plan to ultimately use these cities and bases for their own once they eliminated most of the vampires and lycans.)

Each underground city is connected by a maglev train system. Each maglev train is capable of going hundreds of miles an hour (thanks to being run on magnets, removing friction), and so traveling between cities is extremely fast and efficient.

If Primal United is trying to turn on the vampires and lycans, I would assume they would try and preserve these underground cities and the train system as much as possible, as I'm sure quite a lot of money went into them.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wolf Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:18 am

Heh, and one underground city that was destroyed courtesy of Rhianna in place of her Sire. She bombed that entire city soo..probably not much left though I don't know which city she even destroyed. I do remember the Lycans royally despised Seth for it(thinking he did it) because quite a few Lycan's were trapped and killed in the process.
Silver Wolf
Silver Wolf
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiantic Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Hahaha, yes. It wasn't phoenix, but it was primarily a lycan city. Seth got a hit and executed it. Through Rhianna.
Xiantic
Xiantic
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next