FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOKoR Artbook

4 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

TOKoR Artbook  - Page 5 Empty Re: TOKoR Artbook

Post by xraineyesx Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:19 am

Good, because I started reading it. I've read the entire first page and would continue if I didn't have to go to class. (Stupid class.) And of course, I'd love to see more drawings!
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:37 am

"The Old People Kind"

This wasn't a direct scene in the role-play but rather something that was mentioned and put this image in my head. A young Xander being forced to eat Cheerios. So cute! ^.^ So much fun drawing him pouting.

Technically, it's a young Xander in Alex's body - since I don't know what he really looks like as far as hair color, skin color or anything. But still... Razz

Scene:

[The kids’ screaming was tearing at his ears. He might actually punt one of them across the room soon. The rest of the shop seemed evenly split between trying to get the hell out of there and away from this madness or enjoying the morning show before they dragged themselves to work. Wait – what day was it? Saturday? Maybe? No work today, then. And what the hell? What kind of mother brought a junior soccer team coffee and so early in the morning?

An awesome one.

“Is that what your mother did?”

I wish. The sweetest thing I ate in my house was Cheerios, and not the ones with that stupid bee. The old people kind.]

Last edited by TimeOfTheEye on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:42 am

THIS IS SO ADORABLE!

I can't believe how annoyed he looks at being forced to eat! That's absolutely hilarious and I love it! He actually seems like he's trying to melt somebody's brain already. Very Happy Ahahahahaha!
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2851668/1/The_Other_Kind_of_Roomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:45 am

That face is the first thing that popped into my head when I read that last sentence I posted from the scene. ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:48 am

And it's so aaaaaanggrrrrryyyyy! It's like he'd been yelling about how much he didn't want to eat it and this is him after his mother says, 'It's going down your throat through one end or the other.'

... Well, maybe not those exact words, but that was definitely the kind of tone she used to get him to pull a look like that. Razz
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:49 am

Also, I do think it's great that it's little Xander-in-Alex's-Body. I've been looking between this and my avatar and it's amazing how perfectly this piece fits as a younger version of him.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:54 am

"You suck, mom! >8[ "

Indeed! XD What kind of woman would be needed to raise HIM - goodness, she's a frickin' hero just for giving birth.

I modified the eyes to be a lot bigger on his face, but the mouth is the same. *nods* ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:15 am

The words 'You suck, mom' are so freaking Xander-y that I just laughed for five minutes straight.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Osono sketch 2

Just another sketch of Osono. I was looking over the sketches in my gallery recently and realized that Ozzie's kinda stood out among the rest with her facial expression being all dramatic. And although that's just like her(if the sketches could be seen as "photos" of everyone else, she'd be the one of the group to mess hers up by posing expressively, or it at least is an accurate "snap-shot" of her giving someone attitude) it bugged my "perfectionist" sensibilities. So, I made one of her normal faced, just because. I suck at hair, so it's just scribbles on the top of her head. Razz

BRAWNDO YELLER!!!

This is Tartra's lovely new character recently added to the role-play, level A-2 Agent Miss Madeline Bergmann! Everybody give her a warm welcome! Because you most certainly won't get one from her! Laughing As soon as she appeared and started speaking in ALL CAPS for every sentence, I instantly thought of BRAWNDO: The Thirst Mutilator commercials.

Brawndo commercial 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbxq0IDqD04

If you can watch this video from start to finish without suffering from some sort of anxiety/irritation attack, then you'll be my best friend forever.

Last edited by TimeOfTheEye on Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:52 pm

IIII LOOOOOOOVEEEE THHIIIIIIISSSS! Top-down again, because that's the most organized way to do it. Razz

I love Osono's expression in this. Her cheekbones are fantastic, the shading came out great, and the shape of her mouth is spot on. The only thing that seems off is that her right eye isn't quite looking at me. And I wouldn't worry about the hair. It's supposed to be blonde, right? There ya go! Anymore lines, and she'd wind up a brunette. Very Happy She makes for great sketches, Time. I truly adore her character just because (aside from being awesome) she's a fantastic model.

As for Madeline - IIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOVE IIIIT!!! I can't believe you put one up of her so fast! She looks fantastic! The make-up came out great, by the way, and her eyelashes are sensational (the little things tickle my heart the most). I can't help cracking up over Brawndo, either. She should come out with her own line and make some extra cash for the Agency. Also? I need that outfit. Well - first I need the body shape for it, and then I need the outfit. It did not look that good in my head, so this is a happy surprise. Laughing
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:18 am

*squee!* I'm so glad you like them both! And I totally agree about Osono's eye. For some reason, these things look good before scanning and once I get them in the computer, I start noticing, "Hey that looks a lil' off..." But by that time, I'm too lazy to go back and scribble something different and change it. =/

I was so worried about how well she turned out but I'm glad you like the way I drew Madeline. The style of the eyes and hair are my favorite parts to do of her and I hope to do more of her(I'll at least be adding a picture of her for the group photo). I really liked designing her outfit from your description as well. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:11 pm

"Let Me Hold You..."

"...just for a little bit." Scene where Jason faints in the limo. Stephanie's eyes are a little...off. They make her look younger for some reason. But whatever. She was acting a bit "young" at the time anyway.

Last edited by TimeOfTheEye on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:27 am

I think what I like most about this picture (other than the fact that I love the expression on her face) is the implication about their relationship: Stephanie came in as someone whose face would shatter into a million pieces if she so much as thought about putting her mouth into a smile and now she's relaxed enough to want to take care of Jason. Very Happy It's such a wonderful transformation. She spent years building up the EDP, and in three days, he's knocked half of it out.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:42 am

Since her obsession with Gwen has been a constant, I do consider her first encounter with him to be the catalyst that started the breakdown of the EDP. We've come a long way from her "blank face" in the picture where she's molesting his leg, to now where she lovingly watches over him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Legends of the Fallen WIP

Alright, this was going to be a surprise that I was planning to hold onto until I had it colored and everything, but while doing this preliminary sketch, I decided to redo it. But I really like how this one looks, so I caved in and I'm gonna share it, giving you a little peek into the current project.

It's Eric giving Stephanie the low-down about the Anti-Agents - which was a frigging epic scene. Eric is so beautiful and evil and he sent shivers up my spine with this scene.

Things that'll probably change: the position of the stasis cell. I want to show his hand flat against the glass from the other side and as you can see by my sketchy marks, the position of the body inside the jar would have ended up obscuring most of his hand.

His face. Although I'm fond of this expression, it was a very loose sketchy detail to just position everything right. That grin... It's a very important detail. Although this smile is nice, it needs to articulate the power he exudes.

Stephanie. She looks too manly in her body and I want to have her face tipping up like Eric's. But aside from that, I'm fond of the way she looks and her facial expression.

Alright! That's enough peeking! Razz

Last edited by TimeOfTheEye on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:40 pm

There doesn't seem to be an emoticon that shows me hand flapping and hyperventilating and jumping around in my seat like a maniac, and for that, I think you've lost out on seeing just how psychotically happy I am to see you choosing to draw this.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:20 pm

I just hope to make it as great as the scene was written. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:28 pm

D'awwwww, you sweet talker! :3

I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:19 am

Legends of the Fallen

Alright, and here's the finished product of the surprise picture. It didn't turn out as well as I wanted - I couldn't get the lighting effects on the tank right. I'll probably fiddle with it later. Overall, I'm happy with it though.

Basically duplicated Eric's position from the first picture because I liked where he was.

My husband mentioned something about the background not being dark enough. So, I went in and edited it. Not sure if it looks better or not: Legends of the Fallen Black

Last edited by TimeOfTheEye on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:49 am

I cannot get over the lighting on this. I love the shadows it makes on their faces and I love how bright it is in comparison to the background. The black one might be a little much because of Stephanie's clothes melting into it, but I call that a minor detail when I've got everything else to look at.

The lighting, the lighting... Dance
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:53 am

Yes! I'm glad you like it! The lighting was one of the things that I thought contributed most to that menacing atmosphere, so I tried to give them darker shadows and I left a lot of white spaces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:47 am

TOKoR Artbook  - Page 5 Gary1
(click picture for larger version)

Lolololololololololololhugshugshugshugshugs!!!!!!!

Alright, I've been sitting on a sketch of this for about 3 days now - took a pause for some character analysis - and it has been torture not sharing it with you. But since I've been in the habit of launching secrets early lately, I decided to test my self-control and held onto this secret until it was finished. And it will finally pay off! Very Happy

Went for a more "free" style this time for a more silly effect. Was so much fun drawing Gary for the first time. Awesome character. Jason wants to kill him, lol.

Jason's left hand is a little small and short but you do not notice that. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:06 am

OH MY GOODNESS, I can't get over the expression on both of their faces! This is too fantastic! Awwwww - and Gary's getting chips all over Jason's suit!

I'm actually going to stare at this for a while longer. That smile is perfect and it's making me happy. Also, Jason's discomfort is making me happy, too.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:08 am

Hehe, I'm very glad you approve! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:11 am

I'm pretty intensely thrilled right now. I almost always get a great vibe out of everything you put up, but when it's something where the emotion jumps off the paper/page/image/screen, it hits a higher note than usual. Very Happy
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:29 am

I just noticed that Gary's technically crushing his chips on top of losing half of them. That's gonna be good nacho-powder by the time he puts Jason down.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:31 am

I don't know why - possibly because I sense from your words that it would be a "good" thing, them being crushed - I imagine him then snorting said powder, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:19 am

TOKoR Artbook  - Page 5 Osono4
(click picture for larger version)

Hawt Girl

This is just a simple drawing but something I wanted to do. Osono in her full fire form. Just something kinda pretty and easy before I get to working on the harder stuff. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:47 am

YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Okay, I think it's a universal thing if I looked at the picture, said 'Hey - that's hot!', saw the title, laughed and completely agreed.

I like the way this came out. It's similar to the Human Torch in a sense, but the way she's posed sets her apart. I especially liked the touch you put in with her mouth. That looks fantastic and was a great decision.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:52 am

Heh, yeah, I was heavily inspired by the Human Torch, actually, to give her this ability in the first place. And the mouth didn't look right with it light. I had to go in and do it over in black. It kinda stands out from the rest of her, but it does look a lot better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next