FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Days to Hell - OOC (Open, temporarily)

2 posters

Go down

Three Days to Hell - OOC (Open, temporarily) Empty Three Days to Hell - OOC (Open, temporarily)

Post by MSurber90 Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:48 am

Here's that OOC I mentioned, and here's my character, along with a CS for you.

Name: Caleb Owens
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Biography: A bartender by trade, Caleb is a native of Flagstaff, Arizona. He graduating high school in 2001, and attempted to join the Army after 9/11, though he was turned away due to having asthma at the time. Instead, he went on to study at the University of Arizona for two years before falling into his current profession. After his grandfather died in April of 2007, Caleb moved to Parsico to be near his grandmother. She died in early 2009. Rather than leaving and going back to Arizona, Caleb decided to stay in Parsico, having grown accustomed to his life there, living in his Northdale apartment and working the night shift at a bar called "Puzzles" in Windmont.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (date of birth optional)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]

I plan to start the roleplay on September 5th, when the infection is just starting to spread into the other districts on the south side of the river. More or less the last "normal day."

Last edited by MSurber90 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
MSurber90
MSurber90
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Three Days to Hell - OOC (Open, temporarily) Empty Re: Three Days to Hell - OOC (Open, temporarily)

Post by Tartra Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:00 pm

Juuuust trying to think of someone I'd enjoy playing. Sorry for the wait.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2851668/1/The_Other_Kind_of_Roomma

Back to top Go down

Three Days to Hell - OOC (Open, temporarily) Empty Re: Three Days to Hell - OOC (Open, temporarily)

Post by MSurber90 Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:05 pm

No worries. It took me three days to just write that short bio until I was happy with it.
MSurber90
MSurber90
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:36 pm

Name: Dana Murrell
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Biography: For four respectable years, Dana was groomed to be a civil princess, poised and ushered into her father's law firm as the prodigy successor he'd always wanted. Then, at age five, she discovered alcohol. After building up a tolerance that put Oktoberfest on par with a heavy breakfast (mission accomplished at 14), she decided she better get cracking on that whole 'become a lawyer' thing. After applying to Harvard (and subsequently failing), she shipped off to Massachusetts and partied until she was 22, working as a waitress and taking on bit acting parts, until she finally decided to clean up a little and open a book. While not exactly a 'prodigy' (or a 'lawyer'), she's figured now's as good a time as any to go home, aside from the three short stop-overs in Nashville, Midland, and Parsico.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2851668/1/The_Other_Kind_of_Roomma

Back to top Go down

Post by MSurber90 Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:46 pm

Looks good. I've had the opening post written out in a word doc, so give me about thirty minutes or so to tweak it and I'll have it up. : )

ETA: I understand if you've lost interest. Seems to happen with zombie themed RPs. Anyway, this is still open if someone gets interested.
MSurber90
MSurber90
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down