FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feather of Protection - Rain/Rie OOC

Go down

Feather of Protection - Rain/Rie OOC  Empty Feather of Protection - Rain/Rie OOC

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:17 am

Feather of Protection - Rain/Rie OOC  Angel-27

Okay, So here it is.

What Time period?

Once you tell me that, I'll write the story. Smile

Also, Add any other aspect you seek in this roleplay.

Like if you want: Anything! dont be scared Smile

-Lots of fighting (Physically)
-Relationships (Romance)
-If you want to play more than one person
-Siblings
-Anything else you can think of.

Back to top Go down

Feather of Protection - Rain/Rie OOC  Empty Re: Feather of Protection - Rain/Rie OOC

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:23 am

Rie, I'm completely open to anything. So you can pick whatever time period it is that worked with your story, because I'm really laidback about that stuff.

I think that one x ones generally require me to play more than one person or else it's kind of weird and slow, but we'll see.

And uh, I can't tell you my ideas yet 'til I know what I'm dealing with!
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Feather of Protection - Rain/Rie OOC  Empty Re: Feather of Protection - Rain/Rie OOC

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:58 am

Faiiiir enough. Sheesh. Thanks for the help Razz

It'll be Modern, like. 2010 Smile
I suppose, It'll be easier to deal with.

Years ago two the Liege began to get out of hand, pointing and screaming that humans are wrong, and that the God himself has said the need to be punished and destroyed. There for a monster was created by the Liege, the Leviathan. Created to control and destroy humans, and attack angels. To find the one.

Gabrielle the messenger of God came down years ago and announced that one day the Liege would be destroyed by a(or two) Half Angel(s); Called Demi- Angels.
First they would kill the Leviathan and then destroy Minstan, the Leader of the Liege.

Now that most Guardian Angels fall from their jobs since the sudden hatred of the Liege, they quit Guarding Humans and now protect Demi-Angels from death. The Liege is looking for the One, and they will kill them. Although they do not know really who is the One. There for they will kill them all.

(I will lead the RP as I know the plot, unless you want to know it. Or keep it a surprise if you want)

It starts off in a small town, Right before a sudden fire caused by the Liege.

My Character is going to be an Demi Angel who's father had died years ago, and he lives with his Mother and Step Father.

There is a sudden fire and his house burns to piece and his mother and Step Father and sister die in the fire, but he saves his Dog.

Addition to the original Story:
At the age of 18 the Demi-Angel typically begins to hear voices and the angel within begins to try to get out, by this age they should of been dead but the Liege must of missed them.

The Angel within the body must be unlocked by the Human, you do have Wings and they only come out when you "unlock", it doesnt happen often, only when you desperately need it. (I can explain the Unlocking later, i'll show it happening within the first few posts)
Its really hard to explain my ideas but they'll happen and you can follow suit and add your own ideas

There are plenty of characters to play
One for sure will be a Guardian Angel who finds either You or me (If you chose to be a Demi Angel) and helps us

you can be what ever you want

I can adjust the story with what ever you want to be: Human, Demi Angel,Full angel and I'll come up with how we will meet.

It may be confusing but once we start it'll clear out.

Character:

Name
Male/Female
-Human/Angel/Demi-A

Really the rest can evolve in the roleplay. If you chose to be an Angel, I can explain how the powers work, if you choose to be a Demi angel, I'll keep it a secret so its more realistic, like you dont know whats going on.

[i]

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:04 am

Okay, Rie. It makes sense to me. I'm just curious as to if full angels are immortal or what. How does their aging process work?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:19 am

They do not age but they can be killed.

the older they are the more powerful they become as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:20 am

Okay, that makes sense. So a young angel around eighteen wouldn't be all too powerful, more coming into their power?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:24 am

Yes, but if they are the one, they would have a LOT of potential to become powerful quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:28 am

Of course. That makes plenty of sense.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:39 am

I'll do my character sheet then

Name: Logan Windston
Appearance:Feather of Protection - Rain/Rie OOC  Normal_Ben_Barnes_004
Hazel eyes, 5'9
Male
Demi-Angel

Name: Rosco
Age- 4 Human years
Appearance : Feather of Protection - Rain/Rie OOC  N7739310
Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:32 am

Name:
Zoey Anna Cooper

Appearance:
Feather of Protection - Rain/Rie OOC  2013320940_8792856a96

Male/Female:
Female

Human/Angel/Demi-A:http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/post.forum?mode=reply&t=2724
Angel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name
Raelin

Breed
Cat

Description

Zoey's faithful pet. She has been given greater mental ability by her owner, or rather, as they view each other as a family, from her mother. She is very curious, much as cat's are prone to do, and can be stubborn. She is very independent but very loyal to Zoey. She is a long-furred, white cat, with blue eyes.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:07 pm

Posted the IC Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Will go check it out immediately.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Rie, darling, I do believe it's your post in the IC. ^^
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down