FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunting, Coast to Coast (xraineyesx & MSurber90)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Monster Hunting, Coast to Coast (xraineyesx & MSurber90) - Page 4 Empty Re: Monster Hunting, Coast to Coast (xraineyesx & MSurber90)

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:47 pm

Don't apologize. I'm just offering an explanation. I got a post up for you, by the way. I hope it fits where you were going with the story.

Also, if you're swamped then it's okay if I don't post asap? Don't think I've forgotten you. I'm just a little busy right now!
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunting, Coast to Coast (xraineyesx & MSurber90) - Page 4 Empty Re: Monster Hunting, Coast to Coast (xraineyesx & MSurber90)

Post by MSurber90 Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Nah, it's no problem at all.
MSurber90
MSurber90
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:14 pm

Good. Thanks for understanding. Smile
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MSurber90 Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:06 am

So... I was been delayed a bit. And now I got a mild case of writer's block. Once I can come up with something good I'll have a post up.
MSurber90
MSurber90
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:54 am

Take your time. In fact, you may have posted by now. I don't know, I haven't checked and I haven't been around too much. Either way, take your time! I'm in no rush.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MSurber90 Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:45 am

I'm so sorry about this. I'm gonna have to scrap this one. My mind is drawing a blank, and next week I'm taking a three day introductory course in machining at my dad's workplace and may begin working full time, so less and less time for me to work on posts (as if I didn't have that problem already.) Again, very sorry about this. It was a joy RPing with you.
MSurber90
MSurber90
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:38 am

I understand completely. It was a joy roleplaying with you as well. I wish you the best of luck in your machining and your work! And I hope to see you around the forums anyway. Good luck, and again, it was a pleasure.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4