FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Color's 1x1 RP thread

3 posters

Go down

Color's 1x1 RP thread Empty Color's 1x1 RP thread

Post by thecolorisred Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:53 pm

So this is basically my 1x1 RP thread, where all my RP ideas/interests are mentioned. This thread will be updated whenever I get a new idea.

RP Ideas:

Small Beginnings

As all of you know, everyone has a beginning. Yes, everyone. Even God has one. Aha, how would I know? Well, I think you’ll understand it better when I tell my story.

Long, long ago, when there was no such thing as the solar system, only nebulas ruled the darkness. There were these tiny creatures called ‘stars’ flittering to and fro, covering their vast kingdom. They—what? You already know this part? Ah, but you don’t know when exactly does God pop in, yes? Then I was just getting to that part.

Ahem. So.

One day, as the stars and nebulas were getting quite tired of ruling the world by themselves, they decided to create new companions whom they can share their power with. So that was when they decided to create God. They created him, a pure white sphere of dust and gas, formless and shapeless still, and commanded him to create the Solar System. Designed to do what He was asked to do, God willingly agreed. And while he enjoyed creating the solar system, the nebulas enjoyed it too. And so everyone lived happ—I sense you’re not satisfied with this, huh? But that’s the whole truth though, unless you want me to include what happened to God after he created the Solar System, not to mention abstract concepts such as Death, Famine, and so on, as well as creating the Silver City, why he created Lucifer, etc. Oh, perhaps you also want me to throw in his on-and-off romance with Gaia? Wait, you didn’t know? Haha. Then listen well, young one – you’ll only hear this once.

Comments about the RP:

Alright, so basically this is an RP involving God’s life before humans were born, and how everything fell into place. In terms of controlling which character, let’s just start with who controls God, the narrator, and Gaia. I plan to have the narrator play some sort of controversial role later in the story, perhaps, maybe – we’ll see. As for personality-wise, be creative. It is God/Gaia/a deity we're talking about.

~~~

Heart Broken

Years have passed since the Queen and the Knave of Hearts have been exiled to their lonely kingdom. The White Queen was originally supposed to leave the couple alone for eternity, and yet something had gone amiss. The Queen of Hearts was murdered. No, she didn’t die from old age – it was murder alright, cold blood murder.

It would’ve been obvious to suspect the Knave, after all, they were the only ones alone in the Castle of Hearts, yes? And yet, the Knave insists that there was a third party involved in this. Some sort of psychopathic hellhound on the loose. But is this testimony true? Ay, the Mad Hatter, royal advisor of the White Queen, doesn’t believe a word of it. The Knave has been known to deceive a lot of people in his time, and didn’t he attempt to murder the Red Queen when they lost to Alice? Yes, the Hatter remembered these sorts of things. He wanted his Queen to be safe, and not dead like her sister. But his Majesty was too kind, and let the poor Knave live in their kingdom. Temporarily of course, until the investigations were over. Then the wretched Knave would be exiled once again.

If only his Queen didn’t believe in things such as fair trials…

Hm? What rumors are flying about? The Knave is trying to get closer to the Queen by means of seduction? Ah, he should’ve seen this coming. Oh Hatter, are you jealous the Knave has the audacity to flirt with your lover? If only you confessed first – then perhaps you wouldn’t be having this problem. After all, the White Queen will only stay pure for one man only correct?

Comments about the RP:

This is basically an Alice in Wonderland RP. This version, however, is based off Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland, and not the Lewis Carroll one. Well why another Alice RP again? I guess it’s because I was unsatisfied with the character development for these three characters – hey the movie was pretty short, I felt. So here they are in (I hope) their finest glory. If you want to play the Tweedles or the Cheshire, please make them MINOR characters, since the main action will be focused on these three. And again, posts should be at least a paragraph long, as personality (especially ulterior motives) is really important here.

~~~

Other 1x1 RPs that I could Do (Open to Requests):

Like a Star @ heaven Harry Potter RP
Like a Star @ heaven The Sandman Chronicles by Neil Gaiman RP
Like a Star @ heaven Phantom of the Opera RP
Like a Star @ heaven Vampire/Any Gothic RP (not Twilight though, unless it's a parody)
Like a Star @ heaven Victorian Era RP
Like a Star @ heaven Dragon-related RP
Like a Star @ heaven Samurai/Geisha RP
Like a Star @ heaven Faerie/Elves RP
Like a Star @ heaven A Romance RP
Like a Star @ heaven Kingdom Hearts RP
Like a Star @ heaven Kuroshitsuji RP
Like a Star @ heaven Ouran High School Host Club RP
Like a Star @ heaven Any Disney RP
Like a Star @ heaven Pokemon/Digimon RP

Note: There are other members I invited over this forum to continue RPing with me, so just express your interest here so that I'll be setting it up. Wink
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Color's 1x1 RP thread Empty Re: Color's 1x1 RP thread

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:03 pm

I do believe that last comment was directed at me, lovey. Wink And of course, I'm interested. You stll want to continue Whereabouts here, I assume?

Because I'd love to do so. Or if you don't want to, something else. I don't know.

Also, I'm thinking about moving over my other roleplay that I just started, "Blood Moon", to this place. I think I might actually get some interest in it.

But anywhoooo, definitely interested, Color/Red. (Yes, I'm probably going to continue calling you that, haha.)
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:07 pm

Nooooo~ *pretends to flail her arms* Not - Color/Red!!! :c

Anyway, I'll go set up the OOC thread, and then IC thread as well. I'll go edit this post soon.

EDIT:

Whereabouts OOC

Whereabouts IC

Last edited by thecolorisred on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MSurber90 Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Still up for Seal's Worth?
MSurber90
MSurber90
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Yessss!!!!!!!!!! The dreaded Color/Red!!!!!!! Mwuahahahahahahaha!

=D

I can't wait. Just let me know when they are up, and I'll be posting away. Are you going to bring the other posts over? Or are we just going to start over?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:25 pm

@M: Of course! c: Going to set it up as well.

@Rain: I just brought the old posts over. XD
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:29 pm

I hope so, lol, because I didn't want to have to start completely over.

And this means... that it's here?! I can't wait.

Oh, btw, I have a visitor from out of town coming today, so I'll be kind of busy later and part of tomorrow, but I should be around with much frequency.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Alrighties. It's also late for me anyway, so I'll be sleeping soon actually. XD
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:07 pm

What time is it for you? Just so I know when to catch you around and when it's late for you and whatnot.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:12 am

GMT - 4, I believe.

Point is, if you're in the East Coast - it's a 12 hour difference from where I currently am. XD
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:17 am

Oh wow, good thing I'm an insomniac. Hahaha. So it's between four and five pm where you're at? Wow.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:22 am

Yep, you got that right. Smile
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:33 am

Ridiculous. It's four thirty in the morning here.

Anyway, did you want to start our IC over so that we have it all nice and neat and in order?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down