FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Crystal Heart [Hermes/Anaris]

Go down

Golden Crystal Heart [Hermes/Anaris] Empty Golden Crystal Heart [Hermes/Anaris]

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:49 pm

All grown up and trying to break out on her own, Rini wonders if she will ever be able to escape her role as Princess "Small Lady" Serenity of Crystal Tokyo. She wants to live like her mother and father did before they became Queen and King. She wants to be the new Sailor Moon and fight off evil, but it seems like that may never happen. Even her own guardian scouts, Vesta, Ceres, Pallas and Juno want to see some action. It seems like they are going to get what they wished for.

It seems that Zirconia has once again returned to Earth. A solar eclipse has come once more and Nehelenia was able to escape. They've learned that Usagi is now the Queen of the Earth. Jealous, Nehelenia has Zirconia bring back the Amazon Trio and as she goes to find the Amazon Quartet, she learns that they are now the Guardians of Rini.

Meanwhile, Rini keeps have dreams about Pegasus but she doesn't understand why. She is older now, no longer a child, and she was sure they would never seen one another again. Pegasus warns her of Nehelenia's plot and tells her that he will be joining her soon to fight the dark queen once more. This was six months ago...

Its the day of the solar eclipse and Rini is heading off to school. Helios is on her mind and she isn't sure if she truly will see him again or not. Ceres and the others try to cheer her up but it doesn't seem to be working.

That is what I have for a plot. Kinda cheesy, I know, but I didn't know how else we could incorporate Helios unless we did something really AU.

Back to top Go down

Golden Crystal Heart [Hermes/Anaris] Empty Re: Golden Crystal Heart [Hermes/Anaris]

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:05 am

Hermes, if you decide to make an original character, here is a sheet you can use.

Name:
Personality:
Small Bio:
Normal Appearance:
Sailor Appearance: [if applicable]

Back to top Go down

Golden Crystal Heart [Hermes/Anaris] Empty Re: Golden Crystal Heart [Hermes/Anaris]

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:54 am

Name: Helios (Pegasus)
Normal Appearance:
Golden Crystal Heart [Hermes/Anaris] Helios10

Name: Jikan Tempus
Nick Name: Jean
Personality/Small Bio: Sailor Time is the daughter of Sailor Pluto. She traveled to the past to help Rini in her task of defeating Nehelenia. Having seen a grim future, she at first seems brooding and somber. She is actually quite shy and in need of a friend, despite her wishes to 'go it alone'. She knows that if the princess does not defeat Nehelenia once and for all, the future will be dim.
Normal Appearance: She generally wears her school uniform from a private school.
Sailor Appearance:
Golden Crystal Heart [Hermes/Anaris] Sailor12
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:23 am

Name: Princess "Small Lady" Serenity [Rini please!]
Personality: Rini is a quiet girl. She is much more like Ami and Rei rather than her own mother. She is a hard worker in school, but she wants more in her life. She yearns to be the Sailor Senshi her mother once was. She is passionate and kind and she tends to learn from her mistakes. There is a temper within her, but she tries to not let it get the best of her.
Small Bio: As the daughter of King Endiymon and New Queen Serenity, she is supposed to be the Princess of Earth. Instead, she acts like any other high school kid as she tries to make her own path in life. Lately odd things have been happening around Crystal Tokyo and an old enemy has shown her face. Not only that, so has an old friend...
Normal Appearance:
Golden Crystal Heart [Hermes/Anaris] ChibiUsa11
Sailor Appearance:
Golden Crystal Heart [Hermes/Anaris] Sailor11

Name: Tako Aino
Personality: Tako is a stubborn boy who hates the fact he isn't a girl. He wants to be a Sailor Senshi like his mother, but he doesn't want to be like one of those Sailor Stars his mother once told him about. This makes him jealous of Rini and her little troop of girls, but he is friends with them anyway. He has a mouth on him and he is willing to kick butt if necessary.
Small Bio: The son of Minako, he was born into the royal family. Since a young age his only playmate has been Rini. Because of this, they are very close, like brother and sister. They've done everything together since they where little. He is worried about the latest events because he knows if something were to happen, he wouldn't be able to do anything to protect his best friend.
Normal Appearance:
Golden Crystal Heart [Hermes/Anaris] Emoboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:49 pm

So, aside from getting extremely distracted and doing other things... I have a question before I post.

I was a couple sentences in and I was wondering how you planned on having the Amazon Trio come back? I watched some episodes so I could remember what happened. Would Zirconia be able to infiltrate Elysian to steal back the Amazon Trio or would he find another way to coax them out of hiding and force them back into his service?

Also, are we going by the events of the English version of the anime plus Stars?
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down