FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seiiki (Sanctuary) OOC

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Seiiki (Sanctuary) OOC - Page 3 Empty Re: Seiiki (Sanctuary) OOC

Post by Daandae Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:11 pm

I'm trying to think now what I should have her doing... I'm wondering if she should be able to foresee some of this even though they're a great distance away... somehow react and become very uneasy at their rapid approach... since I'm not writing for any of the battle until she's involved with Euri's guidance, I'm not sure what else she should be doing when she has the ability to press back the sensation she's currently finding so disturbing. Your insight?
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.lovelyshinigami.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Hold on! Before you make your reply, I give you the opportunity to make their "arrival" scene. I think my last post has given you a good grasp of Lilica's situation. Time for you to take the spotlight! Go get em! Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:12 pm

That works. lol
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:14 am

Not quite the arrival scene I had in mind but it will do. Smile I thought you were going to post something about them having landed in Lilica and engaging in combat. Oh well, no worries! I'll take care of it.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:46 pm

I've got an idea!!!! Since Khim is wearing his family crest on that necklace... it would be interesting if they mistook her as a Jager and captured her. (since they don't know who she is) and they don't believe she says she's not, she would be tortured her information...it truly WOULD put her mental control to the test. I think that would be an interesting way to lead into her first vision where her powers are being used to destroy a city or... she proves that she has the ability and the determination never to deceive him, no matter what the cost. Like?
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:39 pm

Interesting, I'll take the idea into consideration. But for now, we play out what happens in Lilica. It would ruin what I had laid out for us if Khim would be captured on her first real combat... and that would suck for someone who thinks of herself as Euri's equal. Wink

Perhaps one of the other generals (Joaquim in particular) would meet Khim by chance, and recognize the crest, then her capture takes place. But not now, not in the battle of Lilica where a turning point will eventually come up.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Alright, I just couldn't help but throw that in... it might take me a while to figure out this battle... I'm not sure what I want her to be doing.
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:48 pm

It would seem action is not your strong point if you're having trouble coming up with something to do on the beginning of the battle. Well, just hack and slash for starters. Showcase your character's fighting capability! Let me know how well she handles herself in desperate situations.

Or build up on her plot to avenge her brother's death. I'm assuming her brother died by the hands of Diablos since he trained to be a Magi. There's a lot of things you can do really, it's just a matter of picking which one you like.

Well, those are just some options. She could always get cold feet and never leave Sleipnir's cockpit if you really can't come up with something... I'll tell you now though, if she does get cold feet, Khim would just downright suck. Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:51 pm

She's made it this far... there's usually something that strikes her something that makes her click. Though Diablos would be the ones responsible for the temple raid that killed Soul, only her parents would have known that when they returned the body to the family... if she somehow found out, all hell would break loose.

She does jump, I've got that part down, my ability to impress you with this task though is what is making me reel. LOL

And believe me... I don't want her to "suck" as you said. lol
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Great! Looking forward to your post then. Don't worry, there's no harm in trying. Besides, if battle scenes are really not your strong point, it's a good thing we have a lot of that here! You'll get to practice on that. It's always a good thing to broaden your RPing skills to some extent because it turns you into a versatile role player that can play well in almost any genre.

You can always throw a question at me if you need some things clarified. Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Thanks. Smile
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:02 pm

For now though, I'm off to bed. The MMO I'm playing consumed a great deal of my time today and it's already sunrise before I knew it. Geez, I have to get some sleep, otherwise my posts will get sloppy. Very Happy Later!
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Tell me what you think of that fight scene when you get the chance. Smile
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:21 am

The fight scene you made was alright. Detailed, if I really must say. Smile Also, that gave me a rough understanding of her capabilities to fight. That leaves me to think that with her around, Euri would not have to worry about his back.

I will try to come up with a post later on, I'm just tied up with packing things since we're going to be moving elsewhere. Sorry if I don't get to be around much.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:22 am

No worries, you do what you have to do.... but hey, as far as the fight goes... detail is a GOOD thing, right? lol
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:25 am

Of course! Very Happy Actually, it's not just a "good thing" it is a very good thing. Wink Anyway, I'll try to breeze through this fight scene in Lilica so we can move the plot along for more open chances to develop our characters.

A certain bond between them must form before her "capture" as you have suggested. It will make things more interesting.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:41 am

Lots of things on my mind right now. Sorry if I can't post yet. I Just can't pull myself together with this move going on. I'll can't promise a post given my current state but I will at least try to have something up tonight on my time, 8 hours from now.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:31 pm

I've got time to RP today so I'll stay up late to advance our story Very Happy

Anyway, about this Boss Battle of ours, "Khim" will be the key person. As you may have noticed, Euri used up too much in an attempt to finish Granze off but it was proven to be ineffective so to speak. How you choose to do it is up to you but it is highly important that Kimmy be the one to defeat Granze if you still truly want to push on with that Mini Plot of yours about Kimmy being captured. Very Happy So, what do you need to know about Granze?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: