FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seiiki (Sanctuary) OOC

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Seiiki (Sanctuary) OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: Seiiki (Sanctuary) OOC

Post by Daandae Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:48 am

Beautifully done.... it's going to be difficult for me to match that one, but I am only playing 1 character, 2 if you consider the Guardian. I do like though that...

I like that part where Reo thinks that Khim could be dangerous to friend or Foe... and it's that sort of thing Khim was dreaming about in that nightmare... she had a vision thinking that someone used her to kill several attackers but her violent power also destroyed a village and killed hundreds of people.... I don't know if anything should/could come of that.

But I would like to think that the reasons the lionesses attacked Reo was because she would never let anyone harm Euri. If anyone had seen her, they would have seen that she NEVER uttered a summon or a call but because she shouted that no one is to hurt him (Euri) the guardians came on their own.... she wasn't thinking they'd react.
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.lovelyshinigami.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:14 am

Smile Thanks! Guess my intuition played well on my part. I have foreseen that it was impulse and desire rather than calm judgment, and I guess I was right on the money. Very Happy Don't worry about only playing one or two, if you want, you could take hold of other NPCs as well.

Though that option is solely to your choosing. So, how do you find this RP going so far? I'm not boring you now am I?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:19 am

Boring me, of course not!!! LOL I'm more worried that I'll meet your expectations. LOL I think to be safe, sticking with Khim is my best bet for now, sometimes I want so much just to say only what they're saying if it seems to make sense, but sometimes it takes a little bit more description and I think I've been getting a little better with that...

I LOVED that he left her his necklace at the Temple, I'm liking that it's starting to show how much he affects her... so everything is good there, of course now, with some rest she's going to insist that Euri take her with him, if he runs off while she's sleeping, she'll ask Reo where he would be going, where the letter came from and she'll track him down...

How do you think I'm doing?
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:28 am

Flawless so far, and you are meeting my expectations. Your posts have definitely improved compared to THE first attempt LOL. And I am very grateful that you exert effort into this RP of mine. Hopefully, we can tell a legendary tale when we conclude book 1.

As for the necklace part, I've got a few cheesy ideas to make Kimmy feel Euri's presence every so often, you don't have to worry about that part. And as for Euri running off alone or waiting for Kimmy to regain consciousness, I am still in the process of choosing which course of action to take. Nonetheless, either way will leave you with a lot of options to choose from. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:31 am

It's an absolute pleasure to work with you! Thank you for all of your generous comments. I've got to get to bed but most likely I'll catch you when I wake up and get started on my reply and see you online again in the afternoon. Take care!
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:43 am

Have a good one. Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Things are starting to stir. How are you holding up with the pace of the story? Am I progressing things too fast?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:44 pm

No no... you're just fine... I think he pissed her off though with his treating her like a little girl. She's thinking "Um excuse me, we went through the damn training TOGETHER... I'm not as clueless as a child." LOL

She knows she doesn't have control over her two very powerful guardians but she's thinking "I was thinking of your well-being you ass." lol
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:50 pm

Well, I know what I did. Very Happy It's just that, Euri is the type who does not rely on others when it comes to his well-being. That fact just became clear right? Laughing

Anywho, you can't blame Euri if he -more often than not- treats Kimmy the way he does. You'll find out the reason why later on in the story. It's a surprise. Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:54 pm

A surprise huh? ::grumbles:: Fine. Razz

She actually knows or believes very much that he's trying to protect her in his own way but at the same time... she knows that if she came this far at his side then she's definitely not weak, it's her temper that's dangerous. She battles that with meditation, to keep her head straight.

Tell me about Sleipnir. Picture perhaps?
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Oh yeah that, think of a motorcycle powered by the mana flow of the rider. It has the capacity to travel mid-altitude too! Neat huh? Laughing. I'm just too tired to even search for a pic of it. Originally, I meant to make the word "Sleipnir" a link to a pic of some sort but I think it's much cooler to let our imaginations run wild.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:01 pm

I like it. I think I'll let my imagine run with something between Star Wars and the new Tron movie... or something like the vehicle Snow has in a Cutscene of FF XIII.
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:03 pm

That could work, though if I feel like it, I might edit that post and turn Sleipnir into a link. Watch out for that if you are still interested to see it.

So, what do you think of the story so far? Any violent reactions?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Violent reactions no... I really believe I want something drastic to come of that vision Khim had though. There's time for it, but her personality is such that she charges into things without completely being prepared, she's somewhat stubborn, vulnerable... and her powers are dangerous... if she was manipulated she could indeed kill hundreds of people... and even if she was desperately trying to stop it... she has the potential to be overwhelmed. Her reasons for coming to Reo were somewhat out of revenge, and she's desperately reaching out to another to fill that empty hole her brother occupied. I sort of hinted at that when she carefully picked up his picture from the floor and put it back on the shelf.

Her intentions were good that she wanted to avenge his death and become a Magi, but she was jealous of him for being so praised by their parents when he began his training.
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:19 pm

I shouldn't be telling you this but I take note of details like that seriously. Then search my twisted brain for a scene to make out of whatever that detail is. Hopefully, I can come up with something to satisfy what you were looking for.

Then again, I just revealed the reason... If you know what I mean. LOL
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:22 pm

I like drama that personally strains or pains my characters.... they're never all mighty because what fun is THAT. They are loyal to their loved ones, they would fight to the death, but they would never be exempt of death... I have cried killing off my own beloved characters. I emotionally suffer with them, to be able to write it properly.
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:28 pm

Wow. Shocked That's one RPer spirit you have there. Since I mostly play male characters, I just can't seem to cry if one of them dies. LOL That doesn't make sense. Laughing

Anyway, it's good to know that I am role playing with someone who understands their characters. Personally, I do like a little bit of drama with my characters, and a mix of others (love included) in the fray. Hopefully, as we go along this road of Seiiki, we find satisfaction with every post we make.

EDIT: Well, I'm going to hit the sack. Looking forward to your post! Wink Ohh, This post also got me my third ghost! Hurrah!
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:56 am

I really liked what you wrote but I'm still trying to figure out if he wants a relationship as badly as she seems to want one.... she would argue that she had a place to go home to.... she considered her own parents dead to her, so she believed there never was anything to go home to... so he wouldn't be able to reach her there, she was always upset with the fact that her parents were so happy when their son started training, but they tried to pin her down and refuse her being allowed to train, this is when she accused them of only holding her back from doing what she felt was right, so Khim is quite angry at the world, she just doesn't want to be alone and she can't just lash out and say that.

She feels she's deserved and earned her place through hard work, dedication, and blood... when she needed him he hadn't been there but he did come to the Temple -- even if slightly late, for that all was forgiven... now he doesn't trust her guardians which are an extension of herself, just without as great a control as he has with Yvone.

Wow all kinds of crazy stuff going on! lol
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:05 am

Hehehe, if you were in Euri's shoes, there would be no doubt that you wouldn't trust a loose cannon with your life. I would love to explain Euri's part but where's the fun in that? But if you judge him as he is now, a relationship is not in the highest ranking of his priorities. When you think about it, Seiiki is about to be thrown into chaos once more. Probably not the most romantic of times yes? Laughing

About Kimmy having a place to go home to, even if she treats them as dead, they are "still" there. That's what counts to Euri despite Kimmy's own opinion. Compared to him, his family was slaughtered and were now sipping tea in the afterlife. LOL
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:07 am

Well her parents would be dead now... but of whatever natural causes or something like that.... nothing brutal, car crashes, alien abductions, stuff like that. lol!
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:18 am

Ohh so they died now? Well, that changes things, but only by a bit. I was led to believe they were still alive and kicking! ::Scribbles new plans:: Oh well, nonetheless, they were at least, not forcefully taken away from her at a young age. Euri's pain still remains too different. It was Kimmy who abandoned them after all in the first place. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Truly apologize for having a post up so late, I've been rather busy earlier. Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:45 pm

Oh it's not a problem. I'm working on a reply right now... and just to give you a small hint... she doesn't like being in there when he goes fast. lol
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:09 pm

If she had claws I'm guessing she'd be clinging to her seat. LOL
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:15 pm

So true, her fear of speed seems to be far greater than her fear of being surrounded by enemies. Very Happy Anyway, in my next post they will be arriving at Lilica. Things will start to get crazy in there.

Ohh, and one more thing, Setsuna is not a greatsword but rather a slim, long blade very similar to a katana. Wink

Granze is the one who owns a freakin big ass sword. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Ahhhh.... thank you, I guess I mistook that since usually I picture Anime and video game characters propping their swords into the ground and letting them stand, it's popular of characters to do that in Final Fantasy. Smile

--All fixed
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Cloud Strife with Zack's buster sword eh? Nahh, Setsuna is nowhere near as cool as that. If only I would incorporate Materia slots into this RP. (Nahh!) Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daandae Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:24 pm

They're already a teeny bit overpowered anyway. LOL
Daandae
Daandae
Shadow