FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Brave New World ( Interest Check please!)

2 posters

Go down

A Brave New World ( Interest Check please!) Empty A Brave New World ( Interest Check please!)

Post by ForeverAfter Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:35 pm

So I've been toying around with this idea.. a post- apocalyptic/fantasy setting.. And no it doesn't have anything in common with the dystopian novel... except ...for a brainwashing government..

Sixty seven years ago, life was not always like this. A nuclear war that waged on the surface between battling countries aided the extinction of most living organisms. Those who sought refuge deep within the bellies of caves managed to survive. Explorers found cave materials that acted like an energy source, allowing for plant life to survive. Streams flowing through out the cave also provide energy. From there, homes were built from cave rock a government system was established and the population's cowardly leaders dubbed the surface world illegal for fear of radiation poisoning.

Many books and entertainment concering the surface world are banned to iliminate any curiousity. Elders who remember the surface world have been paid off to keep that world a secret. If any information regarding the surface world was leaked to the public, those responsible would already be behind bars. Inquiring minds would only lead to chaos and disorder, and what kind of leader would want that?

All creatures/ races would be welcome. If necessary, I can add details of the underground city and what not. Would anyone be interested?

ForeverAfter
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

A Brave New World ( Interest Check please!) Empty Re: A Brave New World ( Interest Check please!)

Post by osacredxo Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:30 am

Sounds good, but what room is there for characters? Perhaps it's to overthrow the government, obviously... but who are your character(s)?

I would be interested if more people were in this. Otherwise, if you can shape it into a one-on-one RP, I'd be up for that as well. I really like this idea.
osacredxo
osacredxo
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

A Brave New World ( Interest Check please!) Empty Re: A Brave New World ( Interest Check please!)

Post by ForeverAfter Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:50 am

I've been thinking about it more and trying to lay it out better, and there would be two groups (if I actually had enough people). There would be those of the Underground City, tired of the brain washing government and trying to escape to the surface world, and those of the the Surface World... Their genes have been mutated to give them some sort of special power, heightened senses, ect (Not gods, just some extra power). Underground people would escape to the surface world and explore, find the civilization of altered races and either befriend each other or battle, however the player sees necessary.

But, seeing as I've had difficulties recruiting and only you have expressed interest, (thaannnkk yooouuu!!) I'm pretty sure 1X1 would be doable. Two friends or strangers trying to escape an unjust government and explore a world that has been ruled off limits where mother nature has taken back her land and mutated civiliztions strive...

ForeverAfter
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down