FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOG: The Clan - Combat Arms Division

Go down

FOG: The Clan - Combat Arms Division Empty FOG: The Clan - Combat Arms Division

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:07 pm

FOG: The Clan
Combat Arms Division

Hello fellow Caligoans (and soon to be recruits)!

I've recently obtain the rank of SSG1 on Combat Arms and have been awarded the opportunity of creating a clan. I have been planning on creating a clan for FOG for quite a while; and someone (can't remember but he recently posted) nearly got the lead on me by mentioning a Halo group. xD

Well I don't own an XBOX 360, thus I won't be able to join in the glorious battles against the evil Covenant dogs. BUT! I have created a division on Combat Arms; a free game for the PC (that is actually not half bad).

For those that would like to join up:

1. Download and load Combat Arms. You can find the site here.

2. After creating an account to play (free as well); create your character and then join a random server. Then pick a random room and select "Clan" up top. Search for "FOG" (Caligo is the clan ID; but FOG is the clan name).

3. Apply and wait for me to approve you. Any staff that join will be counted as Co-Admins of the clan (which basically gives you the power to invite/kick/whatever.

As of right now, I'm only accepting applications from members of this humble writing community. Once interest from you guys is lost (if it ever appears in the first place) I'll open the doors to other CA players and the Co-Admins may invite at will.

Why is this in the entertainment forum? Because its fun as hell. Anything that bears the tag "AS FUN AS HELL", I consider "entertainment". There's your answer. XD

Now; take up your arms, my fellow Caligoans! Kill the hackers! Kill the zombies (yes, there are zombies! oh what fun!) and spread communism the FOG!

On a final note: Notice that I have included "Combat Arms Division" in the title. I do not claim a patent on a "FOG Clan", so if anyone wishes to create a similar clan/guild/group/sherif's posse on another game or platform, then it is their right to do so. Have fun.

Back to top Go down

FOG: The Clan - Combat Arms Division Empty Re: FOG: The Clan - Combat Arms Division

Post by Gunneh Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:50 pm

Oooh, oooh! Pick me! I'm an infamous kill hog, though Sad

...I still hate you for playing off of Nexon's dumb A.I. to beat my kill score XD
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

FOG: The Clan - Combat Arms Division Empty Re: FOG: The Clan - Combat Arms Division

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:25 pm

We could use kills hogs to increase our rank! Welcome aboard Gunneh! (you still have to submit the application though; it won't let me "invite" other players).

Oh and uh..... I can't help it if a terrorist keeps respawning in front of me. He MUST die.... for the good of the state. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down