FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post One Random Fact About You!

+75
Forbidden
UnfortunateBountyHunter
Ununhexium
MSurber90
Mercinus3
thecolorisred
Narubia
Lyonesse
xraineyesx
SpaceWheeler2.0
Eorzea
Casey Jewels
Aya MacArthur
World Traveler
wakeangel
Attie
Kingmaker
Baker
Ethereal
Ominous Flare
fervent
Lyvee
Shadow Moonseye
Blackrock
Lieutenant BB
Cypher
Shekinah
Loki
Guilty Carrion
Sin
Bird of Hermes
Kyna
The_End
EverMan
Hisoka
HenchmenF
Bad Kitty
Frozen
NotAliceInHerWonderland
Uncommoner
6billionghosts
osacredxo
Edon
Gabe
Zovo
Game Over1375
Damion "The Shadow" Fowl
Silvan Arrow
Inerio
medusaspath
Kathryn Lacey
ImmortalSin
Sunwolf007
Squall Reyes
MoiraofWords
Shades Of Gray
Karali
Kædai
Stion Gyas
ravenroses
The Melancholy Spirit
LunarScorpio
Ragter the junior greeter
Sighlent
Eternity
ACK!
Seer
Mattipus
Hello Danger
Digital Muse
Weiss
Kalon Ordona II
Aerissa
Gadreille
Fate Flyer
79 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 33 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:49 pm

Fact: I have yet to beat Final fantasy 8. If my friend ever gives me back my game maybe I will be able to.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 33 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by Shekinah Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:52 pm

I still have to beat that game too Razz But it's my least favourite FF-game... so I guess I never will. (Plus: my ps1 broke and I don't own the original game).

Fact:

• About two weeks ago I found out I've been working on a short story for 7 months now. And tonight I can proudly say two things: it's the longest I ever worked on a short story and it's almost finished!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Congrats, Shekinah! I'll bet you're feeling great about seeing light at the end of the tunnel!

Fact: I have lots of games that I still need to beat, like Kingdom Hearts (I beat KHII but not the first...), FFVII, and Arc Rise Fantasia, to name a few. It's that little thing called "free time" that I'm seriously lacking these days...
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Lord, Im running out of games

Fact: I absolutely adore the out doors, I have a sick obsession of nature and its beauty. I could go on and on and explain to you the things I've seen. I got into Sailing when I was young(One person sailing) And I usually sail every weekend or so, I also Kayak when there is no wind. Girlscouts allowed me to travel and open my range of out door sports, It is what allowed me to begin sailing and kayaking and archery, all that I totally own at. I now teach kids 4 times a year at a camp not far from where I live. I'm not a closet Girlscout, it changed my life Smile
Raven
Raven
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:45 am

Thanks SilvanArrow! I can relate to your 'problem' very well Razz Though it's not the fact that I don't have enough free time to beat games (I have a lot of free time actually) but it's how I play games: the second I'm close to the final battle and the end of the game, I quit playing for several months and then start all over again.

Fact:

• I got placed in the traveling committee of my university! This means I, along with 5 other students, get to choose where our next study trip is going to and I get to organise the whole trip!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:47 am

Fact: Right now I am waiting on hearing about my Grandma's surgery in a hostpital. I hope everything goes well.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:33 pm

Fact: I own a ton of Final Fantasy Merchandise, everything from replica weapons to even costumes and my favorite the Griever Ring.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Fact: I never liked Final Fantasy and I never knew why.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Fact: I love Final Fantasy and would love to see Hisoka's collection (I have nothing beside a few of the games).

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Fact: If it weren't for FF I would never had gotten into gaming at all, although I am disappointed in the last few Final Fantasies.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:05 pm

Fact: I got into gaming because of the game Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. I also got my name from probably one of the most epic characters in gaming of all time: Daxter.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:03 pm

Fact: I believe the most epic game character is Link. That poor bastard has saved Zelda and the world so many times it isn't even funny. And Link has yet to get to first base even.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:30 pm

WOOT! Go Link! xD

See what I did there? I said "Go Link" instead of
"Fact: I, too, love Link."

I'd even feel cheap saying
"Fact: I've just finished my fourth playthrough of Twilight Princess."

Here's a real one. ^^

Fact: I've only used a curse word as a curse word once, and that was when I was young and hadn't yet learned what "damn" meant. xD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:16 am

Fact: I have on occasion used profanity as punctuation, as a verb and a noun, and just once as a pronoun.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:11 pm

Fact: I swear in french alot. French Canadian swearing is probably the best in the world. It flows soo well together.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:12 pm

Fact: As a Canadian I will have to disagree with Dax. French is a horrible language to express anything in. It was like the French tried so hard to make their language both romantic and threatening and met somewhere in between. Not a very good result. Plus French verbs really bug me and you need a good and simple verb system to swear no matter the language and french lacks a simple verb system. Mind you I don't think English is much better. I think the best language to swear in is Russian. Hell half the time you sound pissed off in Russian no matter what your saying. And the end profanity isn't poetry it is meaning and context.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Fact: As a French Canadian who has suffered through German, Russian and Italian language classes, I disagree with your statement. French is a complicated language but it only adds to its beauty. I do think that Quebec is really destroying such a beautiful language and that the idiots in charge really have no idea what they are doing when they talk about 'preserving the language'. (No, I am not a seperatist or a QC nationalist, I am the perfect opposite.) French was never designed to do anything. It is the language of Moliere and Volatire, just as it is the language of Charlemagne and Napoleon. Although I have to agree with the russian part, that is a good swear language.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:59 pm

Fact: I like the so called 1st rule of French warfare. And that rule is that the French Army can only win battles when not lead by a Frenchman. It's funny and somewhat (shockingly) true. All I'll admit the French have style even when they lose. But I do not approve of the whole snail thing, who's idea was that anyways.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:27 am

Fact: I have now moved once in my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Fact: I have moved over 5 times. >.> I also hate moving. Alot.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Fact: I can not get "Death of Love" by Cradle of Filth out of my head.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:28 am

I find "When Your Evil" to be a funny song

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:47 pm

Fact: I love autumn.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Fact: I used to love reading Forgotten Realms books, particularly those that focus on Drizzt Do'Urden. Now I can't stand them. I mean, I guess they are enjoyable. They just aren't my thing anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:56 am

Fact : Drizzit Do'Urden is one of the few elven characters I can stand. Sure he is written in the typical emo style most elves are but he has a certain style to him that marks him out from every other elf.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:35 pm

Fact: I don't really enjoy elves.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:35 pm

Fact: I'm the same way as Silvone. It happened about six, maybe seven years ago. Drizzt in particular is one of the characters I most dislike these days.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Fact: I finally got the hot, I mean really hot like you have no idea hot, Japanese girl who works at a sushi place I like to go to go on date. There is a God and he is good, well somewhat as the whole busted leg thing is still crap.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Fact: I haven't been on a date since my freshman year of college, so it's been...let's see...nearly three and a half years? (I don't mean that as a pity party; it's just a simple fact of my life. Still waitin' on the right guy to come along ^_^)
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Fact: I hate Sunday nights.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next