FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post One Random Fact About You!

+75
Forbidden
UnfortunateBountyHunter
Ununhexium
MSurber90
Mercinus3
thecolorisred
Narubia
Lyonesse
xraineyesx
SpaceWheeler2.0
Eorzea
Casey Jewels
Aya MacArthur
World Traveler
wakeangel
Attie
Kingmaker
Baker
Ethereal
Ominous Flare
fervent
Lyvee
Shadow Moonseye
Blackrock
Lieutenant BB
Cypher
Shekinah
Loki
Guilty Carrion
Sin
Bird of Hermes
Kyna
The_End
EverMan
Hisoka
HenchmenF
Bad Kitty
Frozen
NotAliceInHerWonderland
Uncommoner
6billionghosts
osacredxo
Edon
Gabe
Zovo
Game Over1375
Damion "The Shadow" Fowl
Silvan Arrow
Inerio
medusaspath
Kathryn Lacey
ImmortalSin
Sunwolf007
Squall Reyes
MoiraofWords
Shades Of Gray
Karali
Kædai
Stion Gyas
ravenroses
The Melancholy Spirit
LunarScorpio
Ragter the junior greeter
Sighlent
Eternity
ACK!
Seer
Mattipus
Hello Danger
Digital Muse
Weiss
Kalon Ordona II
Aerissa
Gadreille
Fate Flyer
79 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 19 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:37 am

Fact: I don't like flying. I don't like it so much that I need tranquilizers to actually fly. It's my Acrophobia (fear of heights) and my claustrophobia (fear of small/tight spaces) working in unison. Not so fun times but I don't let it stop me from flying.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 19 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Fact: While I barely had the credits to graduate high school (slacker) I was on the highest honor roll for all by one semester (when I failed the second half of my French class).
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Fact:
When I was in eleventh grade, I was so fed up with my Composition teacher not teaching me something important that I missed while I was sick ((He wanted us to include it in every paper after that, but he refused to help me understand it.)) that I purposely failed the class. I already had it calculated that I could take it my senior year, for it was required, but I would still have all of the credits I needed because I had taken an extra credit my sophomore year.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:52 pm

Fact: How I got away with this, I'll never know. But! Was in my sophomore biology class, pen died one day. Teacher gave me a red pen to use, said it'd be fine... two days later gave me the paper back and said to redo it because of the red ink. My response was "This is fucking bullshit, I'm not redoing it" while tossing it into the nearby trash. Friend next to me was trying not to fall over from laughter and, of course, had to tell everyone for the next few weeks.

Granted, I shouldn't have said that. My mouth reacted faster than my mind...
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:22 pm

Chances are that your teacher had a lot of other classes and forgot about having granted you that small permission. Did you have to redo it in the end, or did you just get an unsatisfactory grade on it?

Fact
I felt overwhelmed by the sheer number of posts I had to read to catch-up after ten days of being with Misery.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:30 pm

I don't know, she was a terrible teacher. Always losing work, ruining it, misgrading... but yeah. As for the grade, I honestly have no idea what happened with that in the end. The shock in it all was that I never saw any punishment for it...

Fact: I have a way of barely getting by on numerous things. For instance, I passed my driving test by one point this morning.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Fact:
I almost insta-failed my driving test because I was being "over-cautious," but that failure would have been caused by a bad reaction from pedestrians wanting to cross the street. Because they didn't react badly, I passed easily. I mostly just had points added ((which is bad)) because I went over the speed limit by one mile per hour at times. :: shakes head ::

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:38 pm

(One more added point and I would have failed. Hehe)

Fact: I just made the shift from listenig to Yes to Kataklysm... going from 70's prog rock to modern deat metal. Haha ^^
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:39 pm

Fact: I like rock music. Classic Rock, punk rock, Hair metal rock, modern rock, Heavy metal (I know people say its separate but I don't consider it fully separate it from the rock mega genre)
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Flare Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Fact: Though I strive to be a successful filmmaker someday, what interests me most are cutesy, lovable animated characters portrayed in an emotional story that embraces every aspect of humanity, treating me, the audience, as an intelligent individual.

Basically, smart cartoons with cute characters. Very Happy

Last edited by Ominous Flare on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ominous Flare
Ominous Flare
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Fact: I like cartoons too.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Fact: I don't like the cartoons today's children watch. As far as he's concerned, Batman the Animated Series is the best cartoon series of all time. OF ALL TIME. As Kanye would say.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:49 pm

Fact: The Secret of the Woods by Wine From Tears is my new favorite song for the day. Laughing
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominous Flare Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Fact: I don't like the movies college students watch today (such as the notorious upcoming Clash of the Titans). Back then, even teenagers support quality movies such as Indiana Jones - mainly because there are abundant quality movies to support back then.
Ominous Flare
Ominous Flare
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Fact: I like more 90's movies than I like 2000's movies. Somehow the writing quality dropped although now it is getting better because (in my opinion) filmmakers are not seeing what they can do with CGI anymore they are again looking at the film as a whole process. The process starts with a good script not a script built around what they can do with CGI. Anyway there is my ADD rant of the day. See if you can make sense of it. Laughing
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:04 pm

Fact: The song Change by Blind Melon describes me and my pre/post college life perfectly.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Fact: The song "2 AM (Breathe)" by Anna Nalick does a similar job for me.

Spoiler:
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:05 pm

Fact: I don't like driving but I do it to get to places.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Fact:
I'm a camera whore.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Fact: I shy away from the camera like it's the plague.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Fact:

I cry over a "Y do you think" commercial because it had a wheezing kitten in it; who's wheezing was caused by cigarette smoke.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Fact:
I have an inexplicable irrational fear of mannequins. (not sure if there's a phobia name for that, but if there is I think I've got it) I give them 'personal space' when in a store that has them on display. What a wimp, right?

I also get uncomfortable in places where there's lots of space to my left or right. When crossing a street, walking across a hallway, or even out into a large parking lot I almost always check either side before going. Strangely enough, large spaces to the front or back don't bother me, just side to side.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Fact: I utterly despise Corn and anything that has to do with it. It just ruins my digestion for a reason that remains unclear to me.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:55 am

Fact: I have never had the chicken pox.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Oooh... I hope you never get it now, Loki. It can be deadly when one gets it during adulthood...

Fact: I have three chicken pox scars, and all three are on my face. One is at the center of my forehead, one is between my eyebrows, and the other is beside the outer corner of my left eye.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:07 am

Fact: I only get sick about once a year, and that's a cold. (knock on wood!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:28 am

Fact: This is the first post I have made on this site that did not involve an RP. BAM!
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:37 pm

I'm a facebookloser.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:14 am

Fact: I now bear a scar half inch wide that starts at my left mid -shoulder and wraps around my chest and abdomen to just slightly above my well groin. The perils of climbing a razor wire fence is all I am going to say on that one. On a side note I thought I was going to die. ( I was bleeding like a stuck pig) But looking at this scar I kinda like it. After all chicks digs scars...mind you most of those chicks are muscle bound blind Eastern European Miss Universe types who's claim to femininity is tenuous at best.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingmaker Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Fact: I broke my kneecap (That little bony piece on your knee? Yeah.) playing football.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next