FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interested?

Go down

Interested? Empty Interested?

Post by Trinity Veritas Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:49 pm

The idea is that a certain number of families move into a new town.
Name of the town? Moonlit Metropolis

Though the town is like any other town. It has a community college, entertainment, high-school, family own stores, a small mall, parks, large and small neighborhoods, and other such things. However, a dead forest lines the edge of the park and neighborhoods.
Great-grandparents tell stories of people being drawn to the forest. If a person is to drawn in, great tragedies will fall upon that person’s shoulders until they flee to the forest where they are taken away.

Of course none of the younger citizens believe this tale, though they can never bring themselves to venture into the forest. It doesn’t stop them from laughing at the elder none-the-less.

What draws people into the forest are superior beings that can come in and shape or form. I would love if I could get more people in on this to help develop these beings into something more.

A vague plot idea is the trials that the new families moving into the area have to go through to after being drawn into the forest and fighting to get out.

I am completely open to any ideas! ^-^
Trinity Veritas
Trinity Veritas
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down