FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you do today?

+7
Gadreille
Kalon Ordona II
Kathryn Lacey
Silvan Arrow
Anemone
Lara
Fate Flyer
11 posters

Go down

What did you do today? Empty What did you do today?

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:06 pm

This is an end-of-the-day thread, where we can all come and share our eventful or uneventful lives together, lol. Sometimes, it's just nice or helpful to recollect on the day and recall the things you've done. Feel free to comment on other people's days!

Let's see... Today, I exercised on my bike, drew and colored 2 separate drawings for class, drew a third drawing (which could technically count as 5, since it is of 5 separate poses of a character for class), did my usual on FOG, watched some Avatar, finished a little something for Tony for our anniversary, and played a little bit of World of Warcraft (for free). ^^ (I did have class today, but I started working on my class drawings this morning and got so caught up doing them, that I ran out of time to shower, but it's not a huge deal, since I am already ahead in that class. I'll be going next time though.)

Last edited by Fate Foretold on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

What did you do today? Empty Re: What did you do today?

Post by Lara Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Today wasn't a very filled day for me. I finished reading the Fire-Us series while waiting for rehearsal to start, and then played my trumpet for the next hour once it was my turn, but that was pretty much all I did... Though I did get up to page 70 of 131 of my camcorder manual. I'm trying to read all of it so I'll really know how to use it when it comes time to filming scenes from my script.

Oh, I did play some Guitar Hero today. And I beat another chapter of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:16 pm

That's really neat that you can play the trumpet, Lara. Very Happy Oh, and wow, reading through the manuel for your camcorder would take awhile, but that'll definitely be worth it in the end.

Congrats on beating Fire Emblem!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anemone Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:29 pm

Path of Radiance, fun, fun, fun.

I've been playing S4, chatting with Adrius, sleeping, and regaining my lost TWEWY data.
Anemone
Anemone
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:38 pm

I wish I had more time to play video games... Today, I started making plans to visit graduate schools later in August, had a meeting with my research mentor, rehearsed my research presentation, goofed off here on FoG, and hung out with my mommy ^_^.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:51 am

I slept in bed until almost 3pm today. Then I got up, checked my email, responded to my notifications, checked Gaia, and I started to work on an Elf character for Aesalon's tLotR role play. I'm excited for it for the most part. It'll be a great learning experience for me.

I took a shower while I worked on some stuff to help create a Thank You Memorial card thingy to send people who gave us sympathy for my mom. My toe is seriously getting worse looking, but I'm sure it's just a part of the healing process. The thing that looks the sickest is the fact that part of it is black, but that's only because the doctor had to cauterize the skin.

I'm afraid to touch it because I don't want to make it even more sore, so I just run my toe under a higher pressure of water. It seems to work well... My toe is still super disgusting and some liquidy puss-y stuff keeps pushing it's way out from under the Band Aid.

Oh! I got my boots for my Halloween costume today. These ones are the right size, but the toe of them presses down on my ouchy toe, so I can't walk in them. It really hurts. I pulled the left one onto my foot, and put on a thick flip-flop, so I could at least make sure it was all right. It was. I'm very pleased with these boots. They're fabulous.

I finished my Elvish character for Aesalon's tLotR role play, and I'm satisfied with her. I hope this game is going to be fun.

Now I'm working on a post for the Avatar role play, but I'm not going to actually post it in the thread for a day or two.

Too bad this thread wasn't here when I went through that ordeal with my toenail removal. I could have posted it here where it belonged. ^^_^^;;

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:42 am

Whoo! Path of Radiance!! You HAVE to play Radiant Dawn after you beat that one. Both are very fun.

Let's see... today I celebrated the 364th day of my Tales of Inari role-play on Gaia. We'll be 1 year running tomorrow. (or today, actually, as it's past midnight. WOOOOT!!)

Also I worked. That's about it.
I read a lot today, though. Several chapters of a very handy book. Page After Page, by Heather Sellers.

Then I got on here, and I really should get to be soon. =P
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:45 pm

Oh believe me, I've wanted to play Radiant Dawn since before it came out. And yet, I still probably don't own it. (I say 'probably' because there was the slimmest chance I got it for Christmas last year, but mom doesn't think so, and I had to put everything aside almost immediately to go back to college, so I don't quite remember...).

I think I'm getting really close to beating Path of Radiance, though. Smile I'm at chapter 23 (we just finished that stage with all the priests, and I'm proud to say that I figured out how to not kill a single one of them!).

Obviously, my day hasn't had too much time to get that busy, especially since my parents are both out for the day. But I did play at least an hour of Age of Empires II... I want to get together with a friend, but it's really not going to happen today since I don't have a car to pick them up. Oh well...
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:17 pm

I went to the dentist and had lots and lots of Novocaine, and now I cannot speak correctly.
If I were to have said that with my new, swollen mouth accent, it would have sounded more like:

"I win to da dentit an ha loth and loth of nobocaine, an now I canna thpik cerukly."
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrius Frostglare Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:43 pm

1) Eat Fruity Pebbles for breakfast.
2) Get online, answer some posts, chat with Anemone.
3) Study Chemistry, specifically spontaneous and nonspontaneous reactions.
4) Write what I did today.
5) write #1
6) write #2
7) write #3... etc.
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://adriusfrostglare.deviantart.com/  (Deviant Art profile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:14 pm

Smile My day became much more exciting after I wrote that it wasn't going to be. My friend IM'd me literally 45 minutes after I finished my last post in this topic, asking if I wanted to hang out. So we met at a halfway point and walked the rest of the way to her house, and then we hung out and wrote for the next seven hours (with a few small breaks in it). It was awesome.

We also ran outside at one point into a nearby field to watch a helicopter that was, like, ten feet away for a minute or so. It was apparently spraying the area for bugs or something. I wish I could have gotten my camera focused on it faster, but I was testing my camcorder, so it didn't work out. But it was soooo cool.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:00 am

I decided to describe my day in gruesome detail because it sucked ass but I know you guys are morbid and awesome and would love all of the disgusting details.

Anyway, I had a doctor’s appointment today. The last time I had to see him, I had to go through the uncomfortable process of having an ingrown toenail removed. For those of you who didn't actually get to read about it in the What Are You Currently Doing? Thread, I had never had an ingrown toenail before that point because my toes are not susceptible to that kind of thing. I actually caused it myself by being stupid about clipping my toenails. I accidentally caused a piece of my toenail to splinter along the side, and it grew into my skin. That is, after all, what people mean by having an ingrown toenail. The nail grows into the skin and often causes an infection and/or a sore. The first time, I got both. My doctor put me on some antibiotics to get rid of the infection, but it didn’t heal the root of the problem, so I had to go through the removal process.

The worst part were the shots he gave me in my foot and my toe. He gave me three at first. Then he did the “pain or pressure” test with the needle, and I still felt pain, so he gave me a couple more shots. I still failed the test, so I got a couple more shots. I felt every single one of them, and they all hurt like crazy. I still felt pain after a few jabs, so I got at least one more shot. Then my entire toe was pleasantly numb and fat feeling.

I didn’t feel a thing. After a couple of startling clipping sounds, he cauterized the wound. I felt a slight tingle at one point that was uncomfortable toward the base of my toenail, but other than that, I felt nothing. The only thing that was highly unpleasant was the smell of burning flesh. =\

Anyway, they wrapped my toe in gauze, and I didn’t feel any pain from it unless I poked at the wound with my finger while it was healing. The pain was something akin to poking a small bruise: not bad at all.

Anyway, it had been healing nicely, but it hadn’t completed the process when the other side of the same toe began to show signs of an ingrown toenail.

How could I possibly have two on the same toe, one right after the other, when my toenails had never had anything like this happen before? I don’t know. The answer eludes me, but I believe maybe the removal process must have shoved my toenail to the other side and caused it. That’s the only logical answer I can discern.

Anyway, I called the doctor as soon as I was sure it was an ingrown toenail, but I couldn’t set up an appointment for any day sooner than today because I worked on Thursday, he wasn’t in his office Friday, they aren’t open on Saturday or Sunday, and I worked yesterday. The wound had steadily become more painful and larger, so I was glad to go in today. However, I was almost certain that an antibiotic wouldn’t work and that I’d have to go through the removal process again. Though the process itself had been entirely painless, I was even more terrified because I knew exactly how those many, many shots had felt, stabbing through my skin and spreading their pressure and sadness.

Anyway, he told me it wasn’t infected at all, so no antibiotic would have helped it to go away. He told me I could wait a couple of days and see what happens, or I could just get it removed. He then informed me I could do it today or I could schedule another appointment for another time.

If you have never had an ingrown toenail, you have no idea how much they actually hurt. The only way I can really explain it is it’s like having shards of glass under your skin, so even the lightest touch of your toe against anything is agonizingly painful because it feels like those shards are embedding themselves deeper under your flesh. I whimpered with pain when I put my pants on today because my toe lightly grazed the denim while I was trying to stick my leg through it. Yeah... It sucks. I didn’t want to deal with it any more, so I said it was best not to delay. I sucked down my fear, and I told him I’d get it over with right then and there.

I hopped up on the table/chair thingy, and I lay back as he left to go get the cauterization machine thingy, and the nurse brought the needles and numbing stuff. She may have brought whatever tools they use to clip/cut and pull the toenail away, too.

Anyway, he gave me two or three shots in the toe ((all of which were very painful)), and then he left. He said that he would let it kick in for a few minutes, and he'd be back. He probably had another patient to whom he needed to attend. I still think that was a terrible idea. He hadn't given me more than thirty seconds to wait the first time, and the whole time he was gone, I could feel the stuff actually wearing off rather than getting stronger. I would occasionally tap my toe once against the paper napkin thingy ((it looks the same as the paper napkin bibs dentists clip around you)) to test for feeling. Sensation got stronger and stronger as I waited.

If I had been worried about the procedure before that point, I was terrified now. I was almost certain he was going to come back and just start working on my toe. When he did come back, I seriously thought he was going to do that, but I asked if he was going to do the "pain or pressure" test, and he agreed to do it. I got a few more shots, the test, a few more shots, another test, then one more shot RIGHT UNDER MY TOENAIL. That shit HURTS! ^;_;^ After that, I could still feel pressure, but because I felt no pain, he began to work.

When you can still feel one half of your toe, you don't ever even want someone to start a procedure even on the numb half. It hurt when he slid whatever it was under my toenail, and I told him, but he's like, "Okay. You're just going to have to bear with me because it's going to hurt just as much if I slide it out before I'm done. I heard the clip, and the pain went away. He gave me another numbing shot.

I felt the pressure of him pulling my toenail off, and it only had a very slight pain that was more annoying than agonizing. He was like, "That was a really big one." and he sort of held it up before putting it down, so I could see it. It was pretty big.

Then came the time for the cauterization.

:: takes a deep breath ::

Because the area was larger, he had more to burn. I felt it as soon as he started, but it wasn't too bad for a couple seconds, then it started to burn, so I told him. I got another shot. When he started again, it still hurt, and I whimpered or groaned or made some pained noise that I couldn't keep inside me, and he's like, "I'll give you another shot. I don't want you to be in pain." I was actually glad for the shots I was getting during that point because, while they are painful, I'd have rather endured that than a burn. Burns are like... the worst pain ever. I would rather be sliced with a serrated knife than burned. It even burned while he wasn't doing it.

He was like, "Wow. You are really sensitive... Or rather... not sensitive to the medicine." I told him my grandma was the same way. It's in the genes, sadly. ._.

Anyway, he only had a little left to do, and it didn't hurt at all. Then I had to hold the gauze on my toe for a few minutes to stop the bleeding. The nurse came in, cleaned the iodine from my toe, and bandaged it.

The doc prescribed hydrocodone ((5/500th of a milligram)) and something else to help it heal.

After that, I got a bite to eat with my grandma at Subway, shopped for food, and stopped for ice-cream.

Now I'm just chatting with Jonathan. My toe aches a bit, but I can't take any more hydrocodone for half an hour. What a shame...

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:05 am

I cringed in pain a few times just reading your post, Kathryn. ): I'm really sorry to hear what you had to go through...And I hope you never get another ingrown nail!

My two best friends and I hung out again today, just as we did yesterday. We played a good amount of Crystal Chronicles until we got stuck, and then we kinda just sat around and talked. One of my friends raided my manga, and the other and I (the one I'm writing my story with) decided that we were going to write up a list of all the awful things that have happened to our characters in our lives. It was pretty fun.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:21 am

I hope I never have another one, either, and I hope you never have to get one, either!

That does sound like fun. I used to have this friend who would play Diablo on his computer while I would play Kingdom Hearts on his Playstation II or whatever console it was. We hung out like that all the time. It was funny.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:25 am

I just got finished playing water basket ball...apart from whiplash to the neck, I am unharmed!
I may have lost, but years of experience has built up a resistance to common water basketball injuries such as bloody skinned toes, scratches, black eyes, handprints, feet to face...etc....
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ars Longa Vita Brevis Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:27 am

Well, basically it went in shifts around my strange sleeping cycle. I woke up at like 3 AM and walked to the Speedway around the corner to buy a slurpee with some spare change, then I stumbled off into the night air for a walk while listening to DJ Shadow's Preemptive Strike album.

After happily downing the slurpee, I went back into my house, fell down onto my bed and into another coma.

I woke up at 2:40, rolled around in bed for awhile, stared at my blank TV. Put some headphones on, hit shuffle and went downstairs. I checked my e-mail for a few hours...then walked upstairs and went comatose again.

I woke up at 9PM, happily fell down the stairs in a groggy bliss, burst through the door at the bottom of the stairs and promptly had some cold water. Shifting uncomfortably on the sticky kitchen floor I walked through the living room without so much as a hello to anyone that might have been there and into the 'den'. Here I have sat since 9PM, now it's 3:30...I might go take another walk.
Ars Longa Vita Brevis
Ars Longa Vita Brevis
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Oh man, this whole weekend has been absolutely crammed. I almost want to call it amazing (or the best weekend ever), but there were a few things that went wrong, sooo.

Yesterday (Saturday), I worked from 12 to 5 p.m., while the rest of my family went off to this book competition that my sister was competing in. After work, I went home for a few hours, and then went to a country concert that's literally a block from where I work. I was going to stay there the whole time, but we decided that two and a half hours was a bit much. But at least, since I went home, I got to have some of the ribs my dad made~. <3

Anyway, I went down to the concert between 7:30 and 8, thinking that it started at 7:30. Well, turns out it started at 7, but I still had an amazing time until 9 p.m., line dancing and chatting with people I already knew. During one of the line dances, I even helped coach an elderly woman through the steps, to the point where she was following my moves and, once she got the hang of the main part, we were dancing with each other. It was really awesome, and I had a blast.

Concert ended at 9, and I walked back over to where I work, since I didn't want to wait in the dark for my mom to come get me, and I figured they'd still be closing the place up. I was right -- not only were they closing, but a drunken bachelor party was pestering them. So I helped them clean up a bit while waiting for my mom, and then from there we ended up heading towards one of my grandparents' house (though originally I was headed straight to my friend's house).

It was in the car that one of 'not so great' sections happened. My mom informed me that my aunt had been taken to the ER because of a dizzy spell that she had, and because she had been throwing up. My dad was down there with her and my grandma, and she promised to let me know if anything happened while I was at my friend's house.

We visited briefly with the grandparents, I promised my Poppy that I'd go out to dinner with him before I went back to school, and then I headed to my friend's house to sleep over with a bunch of my other friends.

We had a grand old time for a little while. One of my friends, Andi, went and hid herself in my friend's closet, and another of my friends, Molly, followed her inside. We proceeded to barricade the door from the outside. It was an extremely amusing sight, especially once a third friend joined in.

After all of this, most of us (sans my one friend Kaye) went off to my other friend Becca's house to feed her dogs and such. While there, Andi, another friend Vicki and I all decided to hide behind the bushes in front of Becca's house and scare her as she came out (it's, like, 11:30 at night by this point, if not later). Molly refused to play and went back inside Becca's house. The second we heard the door close, Andi, Vicki and I ran and changed our hiding spot to behind the cars in the driveway. Molly and Becca came outside and, just as we knew would happen, Molly had told Becca what we were up to.

So Becca was all, "Guys, come out, I know you're hiding back there!" And she stalks over to the bushes we had been originally behind, walking around behind them. "...Guys? What the heck, where'd they go?" Obviously we were not where we were supposed to be. :3 So we're giggling behind the cars, trying to keep silent as she tries to figure out where we're hiding so we don't scare her. It was brilliant.

After that, we stopped at Molly's house for a moment. She went into her house alone, and we proceeded to pull the car up past where she'd be able to see it, in an attempt to make her think we drove off and left her. We amused ourselves by talking about what would happen if this were a horror flick (which was the reason Becca refused to get out of the car, 'cause the other idea was to abandon the car in front of Molly's house and hide. She was all "No! That's how people die!"). Time passed, and eventually we were all paranoid that someone was about to jump out of the bushes. So when Molly finally came outside... Becca gunned the car and sped down the road to get away. XD It was even more amusing/creepy for us because Molly was in a white dress, and the red glare of the car lights made for interesting effects. It was great.

Later that night, two of my friends and I went outside and stargazed (and got eaten alive by mosquitoes, but oh well). We saw shooting stars, and Jupiter, and we argued for at least fifteen minutes about where the Big Dipper was, since one of my friends insisted that it was right above us, and it most definitely was not. (She later denied having made the claim, but we called her bluff.)

I didn't really end up going to sleep that night. Andi and I stayed up until around 4 in the morning (we were the only two sleeping in the living room) playing Rhiannon, a PC ghost story she and I were working through together. Then, when Andi got up around 5 to go off and shower or something at another house, I ended up staying up by my lonesome until 7:30, when everyone else finally started to wake.

We're obviously into Sunday (today) by this point. Today, we headed to a renaissance faire, which I've probably already mentioned somewhere. We all got dressed up (I surprised everyone by pulling off a skirt!) in renaissance-esc garb and headed out around 8.

The faire was the most amazing thing I've ever been to. I bought a beautiful hickory staff with a pinkish-clear crystal on the top. <3 It's amazing. I also saw all kinds of wondrous things, like a jousting tournament and an acrobatic show (the leader of this was the funniest woman I've ever heard in my life, I have to say), which I'll probably post some pictures of later. (I'm also thinking of showing off my outfit, since I ended up quite pleased with it.)

The day was insanely hot out, and only got hotter, but we stayed until around 5-ish. I have the sunburn to prove it, as well as a lot of pain, but that's beside the point. And then I didn't actually get home until around 9:30 or so. But I had a great time, aside from the fact that I barely saw one of my friends in the whole two days I was at her house~.

Oh, and while driving home, we stopped at a diner and ate dinner there, still all (but one, who was lame and changed in the car) dressed in our garb. XD They were not pleased.

I also discovered that my aunt is still currently in the hospital, though she's finally been moved from the ER. Hopefully this means she'll be alright.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ACK! Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:08 pm

I woke up, went to work, got home, and now I'm on the computer doing more work.

Yes, this is the exciting life of ME.
ACK!
ACK!
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.surreality-rp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:11 pm

Today I fought a dragon, and then flew to the moon.

It was amazing.

XD
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:20 am

Today was a more eventful day than my usual ones.

I was roused from sleep intentionally by my obnoxious alarm clock. I was having very strange dreams, but these days, they never seem normal. Anyway, I got up, ate cereal and showered and dressed before driving to Fairfield to see my friend Laura. She’s the one who’s getting married in April, and I’m her designated Maid of Honor.

Anyway, we hung around her house with Jossy- one of her many roommates- and we watched all of the episodes of Take 180’s The Faux-1-1 that were available. Some of them were quite amusing though some of them were lost on me because I don’t keep track of all of the media stuff that happens.

After that, we decided to go to Ottumwa because there’s this Halloween store there. I was hoping to find both spirit gum with which I could adhere my elf ear tips to my own ears and flesh latex with which I could hide the seams of the ear tips to make them look more natural. We only found the former, but it was only three dollars and seventy-five cents, so it was worth it. The instructions on how to apply the ears say that only a small amount of spirit gum is necessary, and a small bottle goes a long way. This bottle really is only the size of a Bon Bon nail polish bottle, but hopefully it will serve its purpose for some time.

When we had finished browsing through all of the costumes and accessories just for the fun of it, I purchased the spirit gum, and we headed to Wal-Mart to look for the latex. We didn’t find any, but I did find some cosmetics which will not only be helpful in making me into an elf with nice, even skin. I’ve never successfully applied foundation, but I believe if I keep the lights in the bathroom bright and use my desk lamp which will add even more light, I’ll be able to do a good job with the foundation. I fully intend to practice often with it before Halloween.

After we left Wal-Mart, we ate dinner at Subway. It’s the only fast food restaurant of which I approve. I ate a delicious six inch whole wheat sub with sweet onion teriyaki chicken, spinach, black olives, green onions, and provolone cheese. It was the first time I had ever tried the chicken, but I am quite pleased with it.

When we were full, we decided to brave the fumes of Bath & Body Works to try to find a moisturizer or a lotion or something that would help me achieve an elven glow. I couldn’t find anything at all until we were about to leave the hell that is that store. Right near the entrance was this lotion that sort of has a shimmer to it if you look closely enough. It’s very subtle which is very nice. I rubbed a small portion from a tester into my wrist and we left the store. Of course, the point of leaving the store after that was to make sure my wrist didn’t begin to itch or get red from the lotion. We browsed through a couple other stores while we waited a significant amount of time for my skin to break out. It never did, so we went back and I bought it. It’s called Winter Radiance silk radiance body lotion with shea butter in Warm Vanilla Sugar. It was the most subtle of all of the scents which also meant the most tolerable and best smelling in my opinion.

I was very glad to escape that place. The combined scents of all of the perfumes and lotions and everything else really is quite sickening.

We proceeded to window shop a bit, but once we saw Maurice’s, we decided to go inside. Being the girls that we are, we saw many articles of clothing which struck our interest, and we decided to try them on without much interest in buying them. Well, when I saw this beautiful, shiny teal shirt, I could not resist trying it on. I really don’t own a lot of nice clothing, so I decided if it looked good on me, I would buy it. While browsing the store for more clothing to try on, I saw a shirt just like this one except in blue, and it was on sale. I decided to try that one, too.

It turned out that the blue one- which clearly looked better on me, had a run in the fabric on the front. That would account for its being on sale when the teal one wasn’t. I decided I would definitely buy the teal one because while it didn’t look as good on me as the blue, it still looked nice. Laura and I also browsed their selection of panties because this amazing pair of black and white pin-striped ones with two rows of lacing up the front above the thighs caught my interest. We then realized that there was a sale on panties: buy three, get one free. I found three I wanted, and Laura found one she wanted, so she got the free pair. The ones she wanted were grey-ish black with dark purple lining. The other two I found were both red and black, but one has a plaid pattern while the other has a red, satiny… bar of sorts along the top, and the bottom part is black with red pinstripes. They’re super cute! ^^_^^

At some point, we went to K-Mart to try to find the flesh latex only to come up empty. Target came after Maurice’s, and I found three bras that were one number size up from my usual size because I gained a little weight. Unlike most women, when I lose or gain weight, it only affects the number size, never the cup size. It’s strange. I’ve worn nothing other than a B cup since I was twelve, but I have gone from the number thirty-two to thirty-four to thirty-six, and I ping-pong between 34B and 36B depending on my weight fluctuations.

I bought Laura her birthday present ((she turned twenty at the stroke of midnight tonight)). It’s a black flapper hat with a black bow. She’s always wanted a hat like that ((she loves hats)), and the gift I originally bought for her birthday was going to arrive late anyway, so I decided that she can wait for the late gift until Christmas. She absolutely loves her hat.

After Target, we drove back to Fairfield and paused at Wal-Mart to look at possible wedding bands for Patrick. Before you guys go, “Ugh! A Wal-Mart wedding band!” keep in mind that neither of them have very much money, and it was Patrick’s idea that she should buy him the ring from Wal-Mart. In his line of work, something could happen in which the ring may need to be cut from his finger, so they figured this would be the best way until he can become a full-fledged computer programmer.

I bought a bottle of water, and I took Laura home before driving myself home.

All in all, I had a pleasant evening. ^^_^^

If any of you know where I can find flesh latex, please, let me know. heheh

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down