FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, howdy doo!

+2
Fate Flyer
Mur
6 posters

Go down

Well, howdy doo! Empty Well, howdy doo!

Post by Mur Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:17 am

Yeah...
I was just invited so kindly a while ago...actually about a day, to my knowledge. Anywhozits, it seems quite nice, and I've already noticed a few familiar names around here. Erm...I was "murdochrouge" on my last role play website, so if you recognize that, please say something? Not so sure how to start, so...
O_O
Mur
Mur
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Well, howdy doo! Empty Re: Well, howdy doo!

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:24 am

Heya, Mur. :] I'm Fate, the one that probably invited you. Wave I'm glad that you already seem to know a few people around here.

Well, I hope that you have a good time here!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mur Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:45 am

You were, actually! Very Happy
Sorry if my memory doesn't happen to be quite up to par, by the way. Aha, I've been quite...confused lately. Not particularly the first time I've been, of course. I plan to uproot everything from my old role playing site and move it over here, so I've been working all night long. Can't sleep now, though. Too much coffee in my system. God, how I love the summer months.
I'm sure I'll have an absolutely delightful time here! ...As soon as I finish up character pages and such.
<_<
Ugh, so tedious.
Mur
Mur
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:31 am

W00t. Very Happy Oh, lol don't worry about it. I am the type of person to usually have terrible short-term memory, so I, of all people, can easily forgive forgetfulness or confusion.

That sounds like a big move, but it'll be incredible to get everything you valued over there moved here. Smile I hope your long night hasn't made you too tired though. Sounds like you haven't gotten any sleep. Lol well, at least you're on summer vacation!

Oh yeah, well hopefully it won't take you too much time to get all your characters up and such, and then the fun-ness can be had! ^_^
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:36 am

Welcome to FOG, Mur. I hope the "big move" went all right, and that you're settling in nicely.
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:23 pm

Hey there, Mur! Welcome to FOG! It's a great site if you're looking for some serious role-play partners, hehe. Make sure you go over the rules and guidelines though. They may be different from whereever it was you were before here. If you have any questions feel free to ask the Mods or Admins. They're all very helpful!! Good luck to you and I will see you around!
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://felsphotos.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:57 pm

Welcome to FoG, Mur.

I've done the same thing in that I left all of my other role play websites to play exclusively in this board. I still haven't moved everything from the others to this one, but that's all right. I'm doing it as I go.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mur Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Thanks for the really warm welcome everybody! :]
I actually did go to sleep at around...six AM? Kinda...unsettling, but, I got a solid few hours. Now, back to work with me!
Mur
Mur
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Welcome aboard. It's really nice here; I actually walked right out of an RP on another board (I went silent, which is kinda like dumping without calling her back, which I've also done before to my eternal shame and the diminishment of my macho-fu) and started devoting my roleplaying attentions here.

Anyway, I hope you'll be able to hang up your hat here, if only for a little while. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:26 am

Helllllo Mur. I saw your name and was like, "I thought I already introduced myself."

But it was someone else with a similar name.

I'm starting to realize that I'm running out of interesting ways of saying hi to people.

People need to stop joining.

I like pie.

Welcome to the boards. -_-
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mur Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:19 pm

Preeow?
Not so sure how to respond to that without going a little overboard with the...Mur-ness here. Ah, well, what's the point in holding back?
Murdoch Rouge is the name, role playing and sweet, sweet old-timey jazz is my game. I'm a writer, I'm a singer, I'm a nudist. No wait, just kidding about that last part. No. It sounds incredibly fun to prance about without proper clothing and just a beanie on, but still. Just kidding. Don't believe that. Please.
I'm a believer, I'm an idiot, I'm a sinner as well as a very big grinner (Oh, I love that song), I love music more than any human {dead or alive, I happen to be a quarter of both and half pirate, thanks. Yes, they are different species} should. I like to dance like an idiot to every song that happens to come my way, and I play bass guitar and sing in my freakish band composed of a transsexual {not me}, a demon doctor of all the sunshine in the world {still not me}, a very misjudged convicted criminal who happens to be on parole {still, still not me}, and a mysterious creature in a top hat with the voice of a drugged up hypotenuse (I realize this is a mathematical formula, I'll have you know.}, though it plays the bass (and viola Very Happy) like a god. That is me. That last one. Name's not Murdoch, though. Xoole.
The product of a group of good friends out on a mission to find and do...things...to evoke a burning inspiration the likes of any of you shall never know! Or, rather, you probably have, but please don't say that, though. I'll feel insignificant, though I know I am not. Anywho, thanks for listening - reading - my ramblings, and if you stopped at the first paragraph, you either have much too much time on your hands, or obviously have a mind set to the "Right" position. Now, if you're not quite convinced of my obvious...ly "slight" mental tweak, just have a nice play of the roles with me and I'll gladly show you just how tweaked I am. O x ^

I love you, ONO! {certainly not Yoko I'm talking about, by the way...}
In which case, I hate you [Yoko] ONO!
Mur
Mur
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down