FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everybody Dies - High School Horror RP

+2
Trinity Veritas
Sky Harper
6 posters

Go down

Everybody Dies - High School Horror RP Empty Everybody Dies - High School Horror RP

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Okay, so that sounds terribly gruesome, but the idea is this; out of all the players who decide to get involved, there will be a killer, randomly and privately selected to be such.

I am not entirely sure how to organize this, but I think the following ideas will come into play;

The killer's player will decide how to do the killing and so forth, but will relay the actions to me, and I will post the action. The killer's player will post regular RP actions like everyone else; real Jeckyl/Hyde stuff. This will make it harder, like in a Clue game, to identify the killer.

If the killer gets taken down for some reason, a new killer gets chosen.

This RP is meant to involve disposable characters, but everyone can make new characters once theirs are disposed of, just in case you didn't get your fix the first time around.

Needless to say, there is a McGuffin in the form of why the killers are killing. Perhaps it will develop into something else, but perhaps not. I want to see what people think before I really develop stuff here.

Back to top Go down

Everybody Dies - High School Horror RP Empty Re: Everybody Dies - High School Horror RP

Post by Sky Harper Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Hello!

This sounds like a really interesting idea! When I first started reading the post, it kind of reminded me about that episode of Boy Meets World, the one where they are trapped inside the school and there is a killer amongst them.

I would definitely be interested in being a part of this roleplay! So, just to get the facts straight, you will decide who the killer is, and notify them by PM, and then the killer will PM you throughout the roleplay, killing off characters of their choice? Also, what happens when a character is killed? Do they just stop being involved in the roleplay? Or maybe they can redeem themselves by guessing who the killer is, via PM so that no one else knows?

Sorry for the questions; I'm just trying to get more information about this!

Sky Harper
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.themystictitantrilogy.ownforum.org  <--- The forum fo

Back to top Go down

Everybody Dies - High School Horror RP Empty Re: Everybody Dies - High School Horror RP

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Sky Harper wrote:Hello!

This sounds like a really interesting idea! When I first started reading the post, it kind of reminded me about that episode of Boy Meets World, the one where they are trapped inside the school and there is a killer amongst them.

I would definitely be interested in being a part of this roleplay! So, just to get the facts straight, you will decide who the killer is, and notify them by PM, and then the killer will PM you throughout the roleplay, killing off characters of their choice?

Yes.

Sky Harper wrote: Also, what happens when a character is killed? Do they just stop being involved in the roleplay? Or maybe they can redeem themselves by guessing who the killer is, via PM so that no one else knows?

I think the idea is to let the killed come back with a new character yes. Also, I think the system will be this; if a non-killer is sure who the killer is and attacks the killer, via PM, they become the new killer. So while people's characters are getting bumped off, new characters are becoming the killer...

Of course, if a mistake is made, the character gets arrested and carted off, as a convenient cover for the killer.

I just made up these rules, but I think that covers things. Basically, you can keep coming back with new characters.

Sky Harper wrote:Sorry for the questions; I'm just trying to get more information about this!

Essentially, the reason why the killer is turning a killer is something that is not natural or normal. The rest will come out, perhaps, in RP.

That is, of course, if anyone else decides this is interesting. This Intchk has been sitting around for months, so...

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Veritas Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:08 pm

I'm really into this idea! I'd like to join.
Trinity Veritas
Trinity Veritas
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Cool beans. We'll still need some more people before I take this out to the OOC stage though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Veritas Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:58 pm

Mmm, true that.
Trinity Veritas
Trinity Veritas
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by W. R. Prescott Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:39 pm

Hmm. After a bit of an absence I'd like to do some RPing so I'd quite enjoy a game like this.

I immediately thought of that Boy Meets World episode too, I hope someone gets killed by falling books.
W. R. Prescott
W. R. Prescott
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Alright, I'll set up an OOC and we'll see what that brings in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesalon Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:23 pm

Hmmm...are we open to having teachers at this school? Smile
Aesalon
Aesalon
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Yeah, why not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Wings Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:13 pm

OMG OMG This sounds radtastic, I'm totally interested!
Rusty Wings
Rusty Wings
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.sickburnsides.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimerical Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:10 am

Oh, I rather like this idea~
I posted a profile in the OoC.
Chimerical
Chimerical
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down