FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Text Box

Go down

Text Box Empty Text Box

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Hey, I just wanted to make a suggestion for something that I didn't realize was a problem until I had to deal with it. So, the text box is white now and the color of the text you put into it is a very light grey. This makes it almost impossible to read comfortably. I was wondering if there was anything you could do to change that? Like either the color of the text box or the font color while typing within it. Does it change how the font appears on the forum? Because that's the only reason I can think of for it being so light.

Back to top Go down

Text Box Empty Re: Text Box

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri May 06, 2016 11:49 am

If you are having that problem (and I had it too) its because you are in editor mode. The last box on the edit buttons (the one that looks like a full page with text on it) is activated. It will show things as they will post (so if you write in code it will bold, italicize, etc). To switch it off just click it. I can look into disabling it since I know it is a pain and so far I haven't found a way to edit the text color while the editor mode is activated (one evening was spent on this issue alone).
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 11:53 am

Ah! Gotcha! It's still white but at least now I can see the text. Thank you for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri May 06, 2016 11:54 am

No problem! For some reason its the default setting and I don't know why. I can see why it would be useful but I just use the preview button instead so I don't think we even need editor mode.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down