FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone here up for a 1 X 1 Roleplay?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone here up for a 1 X 1 Roleplay? Empty Anyone here up for a 1 X 1 Roleplay?

Post by Ruu Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:31 pm

~Hiya! I know things haven't been as active lately, but I'm checking to see if anyone would be interested in a 1 X 1 roleplay. I like science-fiction and fantasy most, but I'm open to most genres except for strictly romance RPs.

Below is a link to some ideas I'm still open on doing. And I'm open to other things as well! Just pitch me your ideas!

https://footstepsofghosts.rpg-board.net/t4625-looking-for-a-1x1

Let me know if you're interested! Thank you! Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Anyone here up for a 1 X 1 Roleplay? Empty Re: Anyone here up for a 1 X 1 Roleplay?

Post by Marionette Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:29 am

That mortality one looks fucking awesome, and a million character ideas are running through my head! Would this be set in a modern world or dystopian???? What's the deal on that setting

edit:

oop, just read a little further down and that kind of time period works for me!
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Anyone here up for a 1 X 1 Roleplay? Empty Re: Anyone here up for a 1 X 1 Roleplay?

Post by Ruu Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:42 am

~That sounds awesome! Smile I would love to roleplay with you, and it would be great to RP the mortality idea! So what should we flesh out before we begin? I know some people prefer just to create their characters and start, but others like to hammer down other specifics. I don't mind either way. Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:35 am

I've begun working on my https://footstepsofghosts.rpg-board.net/t4741-characters#109975 already (hope you've seen mean girls), but I would like to know a bit more about this tyrant and their role in society- also if you already have that prophecy written down in some neat poem form or not? If not I could make it fancy for you? Also of any specific plot points you want to happen for sure, if you don't have any (other than this child meeting the tyrant and beating them) than we can just make our own together.

Basically I'm just looking for an open channel of communication, anything you have hashed out or any ideas you want to see happen I would like to know because I'm great at making those things happen and can probably add some things on. I'm a big planner/architect kind of writer basically, I'm fine with surprises don't get me wrong it's cool if you roll that way I just don't want our visions clashing- I'd like to see them meld into an epic story!

As for my schedule, during the week im free most of the time and will give at LEAST one reply a day, but the weekends i might not because my aunt will be home and she usually wants to go out and do something fun. 5/7 days ain't bad though right? Oh and you can just call me Mari btw, it's shorter and easier.
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:12 am

~Your character looks great so far!

Basically the tyrant is a technological genius and has a very small army, though he relies more on his machines. He's installed machines around each of the major cities and many of the towns that have the ability to "purge" the city or town by destroying it if people disobey him. His rule is very militaristic with imposed curfews, banned subjects of discussion, strict doling out of food, ect. My character is a young boy named, Nevin, who comes from the "heavens." In reality, he is an alien from another planet with technopathic powers, but he is hardly invincible. That is why he needs someone to help him in his mission and protect him. He has the ability to shut down the machines that destroy the cities, and I think that would be the main goal, destroying the machines so that the people can have the chance to revolt until eventually they can defeat the tyrant himself. If you'd like to create a fancy prophecy, that would be great! Smile

~If you need me to provide any other details, just let me know. I'm very open to hashing things out beforehand. Smile

I can usually post 5 out of 7 days as well, because I know my Tuesdays and some Sundays are pretty busy. So that will work perfectly! Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:04 am

im almost done but i do need a tad but more detail on that tyrant fellow before i continue

what is his reason for doing what he is doing and what is his goal? does he just want to live a cushy existence? I'm guessing he collects unfair taxes?

and last but not least do you have anything on Nevin's bio yet?
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:37 am

The tyrant was once just a leader of a general Council that oversaw the running of the government and the people. He grew tired of the inefficiency and the bureaucracy and slowly put laws in place that amassed more power for himself. He became intoxicated with the power and grew from wanting to help the people to being only concerned with gathering more and more power to himself. Instead of inspiring people with words, he began to inspire by fear. And yes, he does collect unfair taxes to keep people in a state of oppression.

~You can look at the following link for my character. He's the last one on the page. Smile

https://footstepsofghosts.rpg-board.net/t3904-ruu-s-compilation#109982
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down