FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a 1X1

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a 1X1 Empty Looking for a 1X1

Post by Ruu Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Hello! It looks like most of the RPs I was involved with have dried up, so I'm looking for a partner to work with. I'm mostly into fantasy and sci-fi, but I will also do realistic RPs. Below are a few ideas I had. These are just rough sketches and can definitely be expanded upon. And of course, if you had any ideas you wanted to try, feel free to throw them out there. I hope one of these catches someone's interest!

Total War
Two nations have gone to war, the Crimson Army against the Ouron Army. The people of the Crimson territory are hard workers, attune to fire magic, masters of creating weapons, and value individual freedom above all else. The people of Ouron are more defensive and have created great towers, castle, and fortresses, imbued with powers from the Earth. They are more apt to enjoy some leisure time, are affiliated with Earthen magic, and value individual lives as precious but promote the good of the community. In this RP, the leader of the Ouron army has recently begun creating more and more defensive entrenchments, even encroaching into Crimson territory. The leader of the Crimson army sent a desist order to the Ourons, but was ignored. In retaliation, the Crimson leader kidnapped the son of the Ouron Emperor. Now they seek to use the young man to help them to find their way through the various traps and machines the Ouron army has constructed to hinder their process. Little do they know that someone...or something sinister is tracking their movements. I would like to RP the son of the Ouron army, and am looking for someone to RP with the leader of the Crimson army, or someone of importance. The plot would center around Crimson's plan to have the Ouron captive lead them safely through the defenses of Ouron, and then eventually for them to work together against a new threat.

The Golden Sun

Every one hundred years, the Golden Sun appears atop Mount Aradur. In this world, magicians seek to claim the powers of the Sun, for it is said to grant wishes. Magicians, however, cannot use magic on their own. They harness their powers from other humans, known as Vessels. Magicians and vessels make a pact where the magician is able to utilize the magic stored inside the Vessel, while the magician usually provides protection to the Vessel, though some use them for their own ends. This would center around a Magician and a Vessel, traveling together to unravel the secrets of the Golden Sun.

Mortality

A prophecy spoke of a godly child that would come to Earth in splendor to rid the people of a tyrant who is terrorizing the country. The child has indeed come to Earth, but he is far from immortal. Instead he is from an advanced society from another planet, and though blessed with strange powers, the powers are unpredictable. Now, the prophecy seems doomed...Unless a brave person were to protect the child, to help him to gain more control over his powers, and to eventually defeat the powerful tyrant. I would like to roleplay the child, and to have someone roleplay the guardian.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Looking for a 1X1 Empty Re: Looking for a 1X1

Post by Hidden Ferocity Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:31 pm

I am interested in the Mortality RP idea. Let me know if you want any input or help. Headbang

Hidden Ferocity
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:49 pm

~Awesome! That'd be great! Smile This is only a rough sketch, so you can feel free to add any other details you'd like. What type of person were you thinking of for your character?
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Ferocity Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Hm... not sure yet. scratch

I would like to know more about the setting and situation before deciding a character such as whether the Earth is the realistic modern Earth we know of during a specific time period or an alternate universe Earth where more fantasy/sci-fi elements are already present(while not being as advanced as the planet the boy is from, of course).

Roughly speaking, most likely a combat-proficient female that might play the role of a big sister/mother to the boy. She would have a personal reason to despise the tyrant and want to seek revenge using the boy's powers.

Hidden Ferocity
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:46 pm

What I was thinking was an alternate universe Earth, mostly like ours, but a little more advanced. So they have developed things like hover cars, advanced weaponry, alternative forms of fuel, ect. But they haven't yet developed the technology for a space fleet or inter-galaxy space travel. Does that make sense?

I was thinking my character would have developed mental powers, perhaps he was even an "experiment" of his race, but these powers are highly unstable.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Ferocity Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:10 pm

Awesome, that sounds good. Let me know if you need any help with the OOC.
Headbang

Hidden Ferocity
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:37 pm

~Alrighties! I'll try to get it up tonight. Smile And then you can take a look at it and change/tweak/add anything you need to.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Ferocity Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Ruu wrote:~Alrighties! I'll try to get it up tonight. Smile And then you can take a look at it and change/tweak/add anything you need to.

lol!

Just kidding, haha. Cool, I will start on my character's generic profile and modify it to fit once the OOC comes out.

Hidden Ferocity
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:40 pm

~Awesome! Here's the link to the OOC! Smile

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/t4632-mortality

I will work on my character tomorrow after work.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum