FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demons! Always causing trouble!

2 posters

Go down

Demons! Always causing trouble! Empty Demons! Always causing trouble!

Post by Somniloquist Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:55 am

I swear to god, I would've made this topic sooner if I could think of a proper name. I still can't, so this'll have to do. I'm sorry for the delay. I've really not been in a writing mood for weeks, at this point, which has been frustrating for me. I need a team of writers to pick up my slack or something. I think I'm creeping toward a better place though. Anyway. I'm just going to put super basic profiles for the characters I'll be playing on here, mostly because I know very little about Carmelia, but intend for her to be an important part of the RP. I'll be getting to know her better as I write for her, hopefully. I'm going to put each profile in a separate post, I hope that's OK.

If you're not sure what this is about, consult this thread. While a few characters have already been established, the nature of the plot leaves room for more, whether it's from the beginning or they come into the picture some time later, so if you're interested, feel free to say so.

EDIT: Yes, the profiles are VERY basic. Add more or less to your own as you see fit. I just find that there's no happy medium for me; either I put very little, or I work on it for hours and it's a beast.

Last edited by Somniloquist on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Finished the profiles.)
Somniloquist
Somniloquist
Mist
Mist

http://blog.muserae.com

Back to top Go down

Demons! Always causing trouble! Empty Re: Demons! Always causing trouble!

Post by Somniloquist Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:07 am

Maxwell Garrington
Demons! Always causing trouble! 1234-70
Type: Vampire (Higher)
Apparent Age: ~30
Build: Muscular, not athletic
Occupation: No official title; works to hide vampires' involvement in magical affairs from the general public
Personality: Dedicated mainstreamer; charming (to humans, mostly); impatient with his work; compassionate toward humans; distrusting of other supernaturals
Strengths: Enhanced physical attributes, enhanced senses, enhanced healing, immortality, magic use
Weaknesses: Sunlight, fire, silver, beheading, the blood of dead mortals (interrupts magical energies)
Role: Sent by Carmelia to investigate a string of incidents in which vampires went on uncharacteristic murder sprees.

(His full profile can be found here.)

Last edited by Somniloquist on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Somniloquist
Somniloquist
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Somniloquist Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:22 am

Carmelia Saville
Demons! Always causing trouble! Jarboe
Type: Vampire (Standard)
Apparent Age: ~30
Build: Curvy
Personality: Commanding; blunt; driven; condescending toward humans
Strengths: Enhanced physical attributes, enhanced senses, enhanced healing, immortality
Weaknesses: Sunlight, fire, silver, beheading
Role: The club at the root of this mess lies in her jurisdiction. She needs this cleaned up as quickly and neatly as possible.

(No full profile; she's just emerging from the background. Might be able to answer questions about her if need be, though, so feel free to ask.)
Somniloquist
Somniloquist
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by DeanEffingWinchester Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:37 am

(This is very basic and I'll try to put together something more comprehensive soon. But for now, here we are.)

Dean Winchester
Demons! Always causing trouble! Rpdean11

Type: Human
Build: Toned
Personality: Stubborn, anti-social, occasionally charming, smartass
Strengths: Trained by an ex-Marine father, Dean has been hunting supernatural creatures since he was about fifteen. He has a wealth of knowledge about different creatures and experience with a wide variety of firearms and edged weapons as well as hand to hand combat. An anti possession tattoo prevents demonic possession.
Weaknesses: Dean's human, which makes him generally slower and weaker than the things he hunts.
Role: With a hunting background that focuses on tracking down and exorcising/killing demons, Dean's experience would prove valuable.

DeanEffingWinchester
DeanEffingWinchester
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Somniloquist Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:22 am

OK, uhm. . .is anyone else around? Did you want to write anything? I could reply and bring them to the bar entirely, if that's preferred, but it seems as though no one's looking anymore. I just want to check first.
Somniloquist
Somniloquist
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down