FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Action-packed Sci-Fi, Military/Alien RP

+2
*Lozy
Mustakrakish
6 posters

Go down

Action-packed Sci-Fi, Military/Alien RP Empty Action-packed Sci-Fi, Military/Alien RP

Post by Mustakrakish Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Greetings FoG, been awhile since I've shown my face around here, longer still since I've pitched a potential RP to the community. I find that the idea of creating a entire new universe is very...daunting.

Anyway, I have been brainstorming for quite a bit of time on this RP, mainly while not paying attention in lectures and being bored at work. As stated in the title it is by no means a finished and fully polished RP, but simply me casting the net to see what kinda interest I can gather for what I have so far.

The basic premise is this, set far into the future, mankind has expanded past the borders of our solar system, colonizing countless worlds. Earth, in order to perform this feat, has come under a unified government, a fairly authoritarian and militaristic type of government. As the "empire" (or whatever its going to be called) grows, discontent rises among the people, yaddah yaddah, rebellions and such and such. Slightly dystopian, but think more along the lines of World War I era Germany: everyone loved the government and the army, with copious amounts of propaganda, and then mix in a bit of disorder along the outreaches of the "Empire."

That's a very basic outline for a background for the main story. Our characters will not be rebels, or traitors, or even rebel sympathizers. No, instead, we are going to be part of an elite force of the military, essentially a super soldier program that the government uses to totally whoop everyone's ass that opposes them. Sounds fun right?

But wait, didn't the title say something about aliens? Why yes, yes it did. At some point, possibly sooner or later in the RP, aliens will become involved. I don't really know how, or why, or even what they are going to look like (have a few ideas though), but these guys are going to be aliens of the asshole type that think the universe is a better place without humans running around.

So that's the basic idea, still got a bit of work to do fleshing it out entirely, and getting more details hammered out. But hopefully it's enough information to grab some interest, and even some input from potential players as to what they would like to see this become.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Action-packed Sci-Fi, Military/Alien RP Empty Re: Action-packed Sci-Fi, Military/Alien RP

Post by *Lozy Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Sounds interesting. I'd might like to hear more when its fleshed out some more
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

http://foreversincerely.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Action-packed Sci-Fi, Military/Alien RP Empty Re: Action-packed Sci-Fi, Military/Alien RP

Post by Senrain Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:54 pm

I usually don't take interest in futuristic Sci-Fi settings but I have to say this has definitely caught my eye. I've been wanting to jump into a roleplay for a bit so I hope to hear more!
Senrain
Senrain
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Desert Zephyr Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:26 am

I will toss my hat in on this.

Desert Zephyr
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:04 am

Hm. I'm interested. Might get busy, but for the time being, chalk me as curious.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:03 am

Awesome! didnt think Id get so much interest...well i will keep working on this and getting it ready to actually play. Ill keep all you guys posted.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Davina SinClair Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:55 pm

I too would be very interested in this Rp, if you would have me that is.
Davina SinClair
Davina SinClair
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down