FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been a while. (Sunwolf returns)

5 posters

Go down

It's been a while. (Sunwolf returns) Empty It's been a while. (Sunwolf returns)

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Sorry to disappear on you guys like that. I had a rough group of weeks there. I had to learn my new job which for about a month was working 30-40 hours a week, plus had 3 classes at college. Then the really not fun part was one of my friends that I graduated from High School with died from cancer a few weeks back. Actually it was a month ago now that I think about it. I was a pallbearer in the funeral and after that I wasn't doing so good mentally. It was right around then I needed to make time for myself. I am still in the process of fixing my semester at school and figured it was about time to get back into writing. I missed this place and the awesome people that I RP with. I didn't mean to just flat out disappear but it kind of happened.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

It's been a while. (Sunwolf returns) Empty Re: It's been a while. (Sunwolf returns)

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:14 pm

:: hugs Sunwolf :: I'm sorry that you've had to go through something so difficult. I'm glad you're back, and you can just slowly ease yourself back into the FoG if it'll be easier for you.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

It's been a while. (Sunwolf returns) Empty Re: It's been a while. (Sunwolf returns)

Post by Lord Revan Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:18 pm

We understand Sunwolf. I am very sorry to hear about your friend. My condolences to you and his family and friends. Sometimes you need to take time for yourself. Now that you feel ready to get back into writing we all hear at FOG are excited to have you back.

I hope things get better. Enjoy yourself here with us. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask,
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Yeah, it was not fun times. I think I am going to try and pick back up where I left off on two things here (FTA RP and that group RP I was trying to get started) and see how that goes.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Man, I have no way to know for sure what all that felt like, but my imagination is doing a number. We're here for you anytime, anything we can do for support in those kinds of situations.

Good to have you back, Sunwolf.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:31 pm

I am going to try and get myself back into RPing shape. Again. I really don't like disappearing on you guys like that but I get really busy sometimes. I think this time I will keep my return low key until I can consistently post in topics before jumping back in head first like last time.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:33 pm

Welcome back, Sunwolf!

Easing oneself back into activity is often a better idea than simply jumping in head first. Looking forward to seeing more of you!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Welcome back Sunwolf. It's great to see you again.

Take your time, find something you like. Just like Kathryn said, sometimes it is better to ease yourself back in.
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:47 pm

Yeah, last time I tried to jump in and again did too much to fast. I really did miss this place though. You guys are awesome and I am looking forward to being around here more too.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:19 pm

I'm so glad you're back, Sunwolf! I'm terribly sorry to hear about your friend and completely understand the need to take some time for yourself. By all means, take your time to ease back into FoG. I know Muse and I are still around, and I think Ruu is too if you want to try and revive FtA. Anyway, we're all just glad you're back and are here if you need anything at all Hug
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:31 pm

\

Last edited by Ysopet on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:21 am

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down