FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ylanne's Return

3 posters

Go down

Ylanne's Return Empty Ylanne's Return

Post by Ylanne Abdul Saleeb Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:29 am

Assalamu alaykum,

I joined the site back in 2009 or thereabouts, I think, but haven't been here in well over a year, perhaps longer. I may not be strictly available or present, but I am here and am accessible. Email is ohnoitsdark (at) gmail.com. I primarily roleplay or communicate about roleplay through RolePlayGateway, but email is the most reliable method of contacting me, as they're sent directly to my phone.

For those who don't know me, and I suspect there are many, I'll just note that my preferred genre is modern and realistic, and I can enjoy writing anything from novel-length posts (heck, I've actually written four novels, and have three others in progress -- total of seven) in forums or real-time text editing to much shorter posts in rapid sequence, either in real-time chat or real-time text editing. All I ask for is attentiveness to character and quality, and making each word count, whether in a longer or shorter post.

There's a bit more about me available in my user profile.

Thanks,

Ylanne
Ylanne Abdul Saleeb
Ylanne Abdul Saleeb
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Ylanne's Return Empty Re: Ylanne's Return

Post by Tartra Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:39 am

Smile Welcome back, Ylanne.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2851668/1/The_Other_Kind_of_Roomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Welcome back! I joined this site about the time you left, I think, though I was under a different username at the time. I hope you find yourself at home once again.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down