FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sad Return

4 posters

Go down

A Sad Return Empty A Sad Return

Post by YenWen Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:35 am

I suppose that title is a little bit of a misnomer. I'm not really sad TO return, but the fact that I was gone so long without a word was sad, and I apologize.

But now I've returned, hopefully to start a quality role-play or two, ideas in mind, and stick around a bit more than I had. When life grabs you by the ears, and starts pulling, you kind of have to go with it, lest you would like to lose your ears.

I hope for a graceful transition back into role-playing with you all, and hope quiet a few of you find interest in my new role-play ideas.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

A Sad Return Empty Re: A Sad Return

Post by Weiss Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:41 am

Welcome back, YenWen! I don't believe we had the pleasure of meeting before, so I'll treat this like your introduction thread and say that it's nice to make your acquaintance, and that you should most certainly stick around this time.

I hope you find what you're looking for here in the FOG, and that your soul is forever bound to this wonderful little community, locked eternally within the folds of brackish gray, clawing and grasping for salvation but finding none! Aww

Well, that may sound awfully dreadful, but I simply mean that I hope you never feel the inclination to leave again. Enjoy your time here, and I'm sure I'll see you around!

Oh, and in case you didn't know about it when you were around before, there's a chat room for FOG that you can reach by clicking the Chat Room link on the forum's navigation bar at the top of the page. It usually gets lively in the late afternoon of the U.S.A. time zones. </shameless plug>
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Great to see you've returned, YenWen! Weiss's right, you can never really leave! Aww
Welcome back! Twisted Evil

*ahem* I mean... Welcome back! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:06 pm

I do believe I heard an evil cackle in the darkness. I suppose that is something I'll have to get used to, hm? :3

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:51 am

Oh it was pretty evil yes, but it was a bit more than a cackle. Sort of a... snicker, then a big throaty laugh any respectable villain might envy, finished off by a sort of cruel chuckle, thus: Muhaha

Heh... heh heh... hehehHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, heheh, heehee.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Welcome back to FoG, YenWen.

I hope you find the time and desire to stay this time. I'm glad that life has permitted your return at any rate.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down