FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twist o Rama check!

Go down

Twist o Rama check! Empty Twist o Rama check!

Post by Rogue.Ember.Shadow Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:16 am

Concerning all the recent 'crossover' hype going on these days (Avengers, Dissidia/Kingdom Hearts, Once Upon a Time etc) I think it would be awesome to use that!

Crossover: Find certain characters who all share similar traits, personalities, signatures etc like Batman and maybe....Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon? Maybe even V from V for Vendetta? They all wear black + capes, and fight for the people as a whole. They and others cross paths from some freak accident (don't know how yet) and either share hilarious but awesome conversations......or the battle each other until their asses are sent back to their home worlds!

Cross 2:Ranma complex: Figure out a trigger on how to shift our favorite characters to shift genders. It doesn't have to be hot or cold water. It could be spicy food, allergies, stress etc.

Cross 3: Fruit Basket Complex: Same as Ranma only limited to only animals, with a limitless amount of triggers on how to shift forms. XD

Alternate forms: Shape shifting in general. Lets try and break away from the classics. Vampires and Werewolves for the most part.

These could even be combined! I just ask that whatever plot that is created (whether hilarious or dramatic) that the characters used have some sort of flaw or weakness. ^^

Any other ideas? Is anyone interested or am I.....just wasting my time while waiting for Ethereal?
Rogue.Ember.Shadow
Rogue.Ember.Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://daughter-of-chaos.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down