FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return of Synthetic Order: Interest Check

2 posters

Go down

The Return of Synthetic Order: Interest Check Empty The Return of Synthetic Order: Interest Check

Post by Eternity Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Okay so, gonna' just snowball this one out real quick like.

Mass Effect: Game series taking place in a futuristic galaxy-wide setting with a unique and wide variety of races, and a heavy technological advancement. The RP will have a great deal in common story wise, due to how I'll be conducting it, but if you do not know the game series, you'll be fine anyways. Just ask away, and I'll help you where I can. Even I have some pretty vast holes in my ME knowledge.

Original Characters: Now, the game history will be in place, but only remembered by a few. For those who post interest, I'll throw up an OOC with information about races and whatnot on it.

Co-Moderator: I'm looking for someone who preferably knows the game series, and will help me out with running the RP so that it flows a bit smoother.

-Story-

Many moons ago, before the memory of most, mankind and many other races reached a level of civilization and technological advancement, that was alas bringing about chaos. Blinded by wars betwixt one another versus banding together, they only joined for the sake of peace when all was nearly too late. All in all, the only way to preserve humanity, meant wiping the slate clean of the aged advancements the world had taken on...

... Hundreds of years have passed, and with the lessons of yesterday jaded and now forgotten by the eager and naive creatures of the galaxy, they have reclaimed their previous state of technology. Synthetics (machines with either VI or AI) are the product of their organic creators, and wars emerged once more as if we never knew the lessons of years written away in time. And just as the story goes, what believed itself as Order is now set forth upon this path, ready to come and cure the Chaos of the worlds in their mindless petty warring and disbanded nature.

But some still remember. Some never forgot. And perhaps now, years upon years later, there will be enough time to write things differently, to bring a true peace that will bind the people- and protect them from the twisted Order that seeks to reap of the worlds' overbearing harvest...

Anyone interested? I know that's vague, but it'll have a lot of action, fantasy, sci-fi elements, villains and good guys, controversy, betrayal, vengeance, super kung pow awesome all around. >_>

^_^
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

The Return of Synthetic Order: Interest Check Empty Re: The Return of Synthetic Order: Interest Check

Post by Spectre Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:52 am

Count me In!

However I didn't bother reading any books or whatever...

I think there were books..?

Anyway I'm a massive fan of the ME series and universe.
Very Happy
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

The Return of Synthetic Order: Interest Check Empty Re: The Return of Synthetic Order: Interest Check

Post by Eternity Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:02 pm

Books?... They have books?!
-dies-

-a few minutes later, gets up and dusts herself off- Well now that that's out of the way, I'd love to have you! That's one member :3 If I can get about three I'll open up the OOC for this Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Thanks Eternity. I'm playing ME3 again. Thanks a lot.
[[Online, anyhow.]]

xD
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down