FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie Here!

4 posters

Go down

Newbie Here! Empty Newbie Here!

Post by ci_bi Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:27 pm

Hola all! I've been lurking/stalking around here for a couple of hours or so, thought I'd make an account and introduce myself Very Happy Call me Ci, Colly, Coco, or whatever else you want lol. I'm 24, live in England, and female.
As for the relevant stuff, I've been roleplaying for about 8 years now, I'm especially partial to fantasy, supernatural/paranormal, romance, and the occasional fandom rp if it's something I'm familiar with, but I'll try anything at least once :] I'm also quite easygoing when it comes to pairings, so try me Very Happy I enjoy group rp's but I'm not adverse to the odd 1x1 Smile
I probably won't post on any forums for a while until I've had the chance to get used to the place a bit more, bit lost and confused at the minute but this place looks pretty awesome X3

ci_bi
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Newbie Here! Empty Re: Newbie Here!

Post by Eternal Phoenix Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:18 pm

Welcome aboard, CI. I can see you'll fit right in. One of the staff will be along in a while (probably Kathryn, she usually does it) to bring the official FoG welcome wagon. If you need any direction, just say the word and I'll help you out.
Eternal Phoenix
Eternal Phoenix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Welcome to the FOG, Cibi! cheers

Drawing, gaming, manga, cosplay? Sounds like you get up to some pretty awesome stuff! I'd love to see some of your work. ^_^

Do enjoy your exploration of the site, and if you have any questions along the way, please feel free to ask. Right here in your intro thread is a good place, while we're getting to know you anyway. Wink

Welcome again, and happy writing! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:12 pm

Welcome to FoG, Ci! Hope you've been settling into FoG and enjoying all the awesome role-playing that we offer! Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down