FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie Alert!

+2
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Enigma's-Soul
6 posters

Go down

Newbie Alert! Empty Newbie Alert!

Post by Enigma's-Soul Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Well, I'm going to skip the lame introduction and just put myself out there- because I'm not too good with written hellos. xP So, without further adue, here I go.
Yes, I am a newbie to this site, but defiantly not to advanced roleplaying, which is my biggest joy from joining this site, by the way. Wink You can call me Enigma, Soul, Niggy, or, for those of you who get a little closer to me, Kate. I have a sick obsession with penguins and God, so if I catch you talking crap about either, hehe, you might as well kick your own butt before I verbally do. Twisted Evil
I can honestly say that I am looking forward to testing out the roleplaying waters around here. 8D I specialize in the immortal types of roleplays (angels & demons to be specific).
Anything else you wish to know, well, I got one thing to say: get to know me.
Wink
Enigma's-Soul
Enigma's-Soul
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Newbie Alert! Empty Re: Newbie Alert!

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Hello, Kate it's a pleasure to meet you. Allow me to be the first to welcome you to FoG. I'm known simply as Lucian and I've been a member of the site since shortly after it's creation. We're a good bunch around here, and I'm sure you'll be pleased to find that good RPs are not in short supply.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Welcome to the FOG, Niggles! cheers
Enigma('s)-Soul('s)
*ff* *ff* *fff'scircle* *ffffwrp 's circle* *f,ff,f,p,fff,fff-nig* *ff-l* *fff-'s*

Nicks are fun. ^^
Hope you have a great time exploring the site and joining (or creating) lots of role-plays.
If you have any questions along the way, do ask!

Enjoy, and happy writing! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:31 am

Welcome to FoG, Enigma! I love penguins and God too, so I think we'll get along splendidly! I mean...penguins are just so huggable. How could you ever talk smack about them?

You're in a great place here at FoG to improve your role-playing skills. The Casual and Private sections are great places to start, and most of our role-plays take place there anyway. Enjoy your stay, and please ask if you have any questions!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:49 pm

Welcome to FOG, Enigma. You have found a great place if you like to RP. We have wonderful members, who have many different interests. You should be able to easily find or create an RP that tickles your fancy. I also love to get to know new people, so hopefully I will see you around.

My name is Marc and I am one of the OOC Mods here, so if you need any help or have any questions feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff and we will be glad to assist you.

Enjoy your stay!

Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:54 am

Hey Silvan, you forgot to mention your penguin army you are building to take over the world. Oh wait, was that supposed to be a secret? Anyway, welcome to FoG E-Soul. We're a pretty good bunch here except when some of us are hell bent on world domination. If you came to work on your writing skills than you will fit right in here. We got lots of that going on. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. Enjoy your stay!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down