FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal/Romantic OOC

2 posters

Go down

Paranormal/Romantic OOC Empty Paranormal/Romantic OOC

Post by Sheah Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:35 am

Here we can discuss whatever, and throw up our characters.

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:

Here's the CS. It doesn't need to be very detailed - they'll be developing through the story anyway. I don't have much to say OOC about my girl history-wise, but you'll need to explain who your character has lost and when. Why and how, and other specifics can be made later in the IC. All good? Smile Have I missed anything?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheah's Character
Name: Unknown/Yet to be named
Personality: Because of her lost past, she has no idea why she still lingers alone in the world, or what is keeping her from finding peace, and has spent the last five years wandering the earth alone. She knows her age and her gender – the second being the most obvious detail – but has no recollection of name, her history, or any knowledge of her passing or when it happened. Despite her situation, however, she still tries to keep an optimistic outlook, although even that has become increasingly difficult the past few months, and she dreads the day that she finally turns insane; a fact which constantly haunts her, as she knows that this is what eventually happens to the other lost souls. She is distant by nature, but once she comes to know someone, she will commit to them in some way or another, and once a bond of trust has been established, she will love and care for those she knows. She sees her morals as being the only thing keeping her sane.
Appearance: Mid-length blonde hair, blue eyes, thin frame, lightly tanned skin. She is of average height and build. Her arms are laced with mismatched cuts, although the wound that killed her is well hidden beneath her dress. Her attire is unchanging; a light cream-coloured dress with scuffed combat boots and stripped black and white socks to cover her legs and feet. Her arms are bare, and somewhat act as part of the story that details her past life.
Other: Despite being unable to interact with the real world, she has been known to ‘cross the veil’ when extremely anxious, angry or otherwise upset. When this happens, she will fully materialize for several moments, and will unconsciously generate waves of extreme cold. Once she has gotten her feelings under control, she will dematerialize once again. When afraid, pulses of blue light will sometimes be emitted from her.

Last edited by Sheah on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Sheah
Sheah
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Paranormal/Romantic OOC Empty Re: Paranormal/Romantic OOC

Post by Ethereal Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:37 am

Sounds about just right. Smile I will try to come up with a character in a couple hours.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheah Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:47 am

Posted my girl. I actually wrote a little bit more than intended, but oh well. IC should be up momentarily - you don't need to have your CS up before then though.
Sheah
Sheah
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheah Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:49 am

Sheah
Sheah
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:25 am

Alright! I'll go read your work. Might take me a while to get the CS up though, I am kinda in the middle of work. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheah Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:35 am

It's fine, take your time Smile
Sheah
Sheah
Mist