FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal/Romance/Tragedy 1x1 Interest Check

4 posters

Go down

Paranormal/Romance/Tragedy 1x1 Interest Check Empty Paranormal/Romance/Tragedy 1x1 Interest Check

Post by Sheah Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:38 am

I've had this idea for quite some time, but I moved it to the very back of my mind during a busy writing period on another forum. Now things have calmed down quite a bit, however, and once again several of the RP's I was once in have now come to a complete - and seemingly utter - standstill. So;

The idea is set in modern society and has paranormal elements woven throughout; although how far I'd like to take that I'm not sure. It will focus on a man - preferably who my partner will be controlling - and his 'imaginary' friend (a ghost, actually) - who will be my character. The RP would start with him having recently lost someone he loves - a wife or girlfriend - and in order to keep that factor of his life alive, his brain conjures up another person to take her place. He starts to spiral out of control and dips into depression - and her job is to act as his safety/morality net - to be there for him and tell him what is right and what is wrong. At first he pushes her away angrily, but she keeps trying and they start to become friends etc. It will most likely turn romantic, but more so in the way that they come to be great friends, but can't be together and that sort of thing. It will have dark elements, but will be mostly sandbox in the ways of plot.

For this I'd like to have someone who is almost at an advanced level of writing, and who is willing to stay with this for as long as possible. Of course grammar and proper spelling is a must, as well as a little creativity. General foum/posting rules apply.

Sheah
Sheah
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Paranormal/Romance/Tragedy 1x1 Interest Check Empty Re: Paranormal/Romance/Tragedy 1x1 Interest Check

Post by Safton Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:37 pm

This looks really interesting. Definitely a lot of potential here if the protagonist is a strong enough character. I would apply, but I have quite a few RPs on my plate at the moment. Nonetheless, I look forward to seeing where this goes!

Safton
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Paranormal/Romance/Tragedy 1x1 Interest Check Empty Re: Paranormal/Romance/Tragedy 1x1 Interest Check

Post by Sheah Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Thanks for the input, Safton Smile It's a shame you can't join!
Sheah
Sheah
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:51 pm

This looks like a really interesting role-play, and it's a shame I can't join because I also have a lot on my plate as well.

If you're looking specifically for just one partner instead of a group role-play, you might have more luck posting this thread in the Private Role-Playing Interest Checks. I would be happy to move the thread for you if you would like.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheah Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:03 pm

That would probably be best; if you could move it to the right spot I would be very grateful Smile
Sheah
Sheah
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:08 pm

Thread moved to appropriate interest check.

Hope that helps, hun! Best of luck! Smile
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheah Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:43 pm

Thank you!
Sheah
Sheah
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Interesting in its own way. I would like to get this up and running if you would have me.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheah Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:27 am

I would be honoured Smile Would you like to start right away? I'm ready whenever, although the first post may be slightly shorter than the future posts I make.
Sheah
Sheah
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:28 am

R-right away?! Very Happy Oh well, let's light it up. Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheah Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:36 am

Sheah
Sheah
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down