FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Apocalypse

2 posters

Go down

Zombie Apocalypse Empty Zombie Apocalypse

Post by muggles-mundanes Sat May 05, 2012 11:59 pm

In the past months, the world had gone to the dumps. A rouge plague had captured 90 percent of North America, and as far as anyone knew. The other countries had no plan to help, it was too dangerous.

Rhea was jogging down the road, there were no zombies after her, but it was a good idea to keep at a pace faster than them. The zombies were slow moving and terribly smelling, but if they got a hold of you they were strong beast. You had no chance of living.
Around her, store fronts had smashed windows and flickering signs. "Ammo R Us" stood out in the distance, even though the window was broken it was worth a chance to find some more guns or ammo.

Rhea speed up her pace going towards the store. In the distance she heard a hum of a car. It was speeding fast, usually cars were left running on accident if someone died. But, this was different.
Rhea turned a corner and a slowing down vehicle was coming right towards her. Out of pure fright from an actual human being, that didn't want her brains, she screamed. She held her hands out infront of her and shouted- "STOP!"
muggles-mundanes
muggles-mundanes
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Sirlottawin Wed May 23, 2012 8:01 pm

"Oh sh-"

Robin stomped on the brakes to his truck and a high pitched tire screech filled the air and pierced the ears. Robin had hit the brakes so suddenly and abruptly that the back of the truck sprang upward, forcing the front of the car to lean down towards the ground. Luckily the car stopped just in time before turning over upside down... and luckily Robin had his seatbelt on.

"Uuughh, what... happened?" Robin uttered in a daze.

His head was thumping from how the car jerked him forward upon hitting the brakes.

"Wait, the girl!" He yelled in realization.

He looked out the front windshield, but didn't see the girl. Robin was filled with guilt in the belief that he had run her over, until he saw a head peer up at him from the hood. Robin smiled, unstrapped his seatbelt and ran up to the stranger excitedly.

"Thank God, I thought I had hit you, the only human I've seen in ages. Come on, let's get in the car. This truck is much safer after I souped up the-"

"-Before we go anywhere," said Rhea, still recovering from shock, "I was heading over there."

She was pointing at the "Ammo R Us" store.

"You're a genius. I'll drive the car up to the doorway."
Sirlottawin
Sirlottawin
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by muggles-mundanes Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Rhea regretted stopping so suddenly, she was sure she surprised the driver. She was caught, like a deer in headlights. Thankfully, the car stopped inches from her. She was slightly shock, but more worried about the driver.
She dashed around the car and was met face to face with the male driver.

He seemed extremely excited, and if Rhea wasn't so scared she'd be just as happy.
"I'm fine! I promise. Hi! I'm so glad to see someone else..." She assured him and smiled. She told her where she was heading, hoping he was would let her join with him. He agreed and she got in the car, heading towards the ammo store.

"I'm Rhea by the way. Thanks for letting me come with you. It's nice to be with someone who isn't infected or trying to kill me..."
muggles-mundanes
muggles-mundanes
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down