FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always on the lookout [ hetero 1x1 search ]

Go down

Always on the lookout [ hetero 1x1 search ] Empty Always on the lookout [ hetero 1x1 search ]

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:21 pm

I apologize in advance if this seems long, but I just want everyone to get all the facts straight. Please take the time to read this, as these are important details.

For those of you who won't know me, my name is Neil, better known here as ansem125. You may address me by either one, or if you're feeling creative, come up with your own nickname. Surprise me.

I have been RPing for 6 years now. Not trying to brag or sound superior, I just want to give an idea of how long I've been doing this and how much experience I have.

Anyways, more to the point, I'm looking for some one-on-one roleplays. But who here isn't right?

I usually write at least 2 paragraphs, if not more. It really depends on how much I'm given, and what the role-play is.

I would like these role-plays to be of the heterosexual variety.

I will only play a male and I will only play with females. On a side note, I want real females. So behind the screen you better have some lady parts down in your nether region.

I will ask that if you want to role-play with me that you are literate to some degree. That means, as far as I'm concerned, that you must have a firm grasp of the English language and are well versed in spelling, grammar, capitalization, and punctuation. Know the difference between 'to, two, and too' as well as 'their they're, and there'. In short, have some common sense, please. A note on this, I adore details. So try to include as many juicy tidbits as you can in your writing.

As far as kinks go, please direct your attention to my RH and F-List, linked below, as well as in my signature. Browse them at your leisure.

Rabbit Hole

F-List

Now, as far as role-plays go, I am a big fan of smut. That is not to say that I am opposed to a story/plot. In fact, that element is encourage as well, although I do like to be generous with the sexual element. So whether you're looking for something more developed or a simple, sex-filled romp, I will do my best to satisfy either one.

Now then, here are some of the things I like/enjoy:

*Modern
*Realistic
*Historical
*Action/Adventure
*Drama
*Suspense
*Romance
*Humans
*Fandoms (If I am familiar. Note: I prefer to play canons.)
*Original Characters
*Smut
*Real Picture Characters
*Detailed, Descriptive Stories
*Hetero/male-female relations
*One-Shot
*Long-Term
*Thread-Based

And here are some of my dislikes:

*Anime
*Manga
*Yaoi/Male-male relations
*Furries/Non-humans
*Bondage
*Master/Slave

I hope this thread gives you a good idea of who I am as a role-player. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you, if you took the time to read this long-winded request, and I do hope to hear from some of you soon. Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

ansem

Back to top Go down