FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings and Salutations

4 posters

Go down

Greetings and Salutations Empty Greetings and Salutations

Post by Jinx Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:04 am

Hello, everyone. My name is Kaiya. Here is a little about me and my RP history. I have been actively roleplaying for about fifteen years now. Writing has been a passion of mine since childhood and it really began to blossom when I was introduced to RP through Yahoo's A&E chatrooms and clubs in the mid-nineties. Since those early days, I have learned and experienced a lot through the many stories that I've had the pleasure to be involved in. My first novel (scifi/fantasy) is due out in early 2013. I like to think that the time I've spent roleplaying contributed largely to my ability to follow this dream to completion.

After several years of jumping around, I thought I had found my permanent RP home on a site filled with great stories and talented writers. I was there for eight years, became dear friends with the creator, and even had one of my stories featured. But alas, all good things come to an end. Recently my friend decided it was "that time" for our site and shut it down. I have been looking for a new place to write for the last couple months, but the roleplay that I found was seriously lacking... until now! I am quite impressed with the talent here and cannot wait to be a part of it.

I enjoy writing in just about any genre and can play characters of either gender with ease. I'm a bit shy at first, but once I get comfortable, you probably won't be able to get me to shut up, heh. Anyway, this is me. I look forward to getting to know you all!
Jinx
Jinx
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Salutations Empty Re: Greetings and Salutations

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:11 am

Welcome, Kaiya! Really hope you enjoy your time here. If you are looking for quality, FoG has gotta be your best bet on the internet. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:04 am

Welcome to FoG! We have lots of quality RPs around here as well as some talented writers. So you are actually publishing a novel. That is so cool! I have been working on mine for a year and am in the editing phase. College slows me down a bit though. Anyway I am sure that you will fit in nicely around here so don't worry about being shy. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask and enjoy your stay!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:04 pm

Thank you both for the warm welcome! I have been looking around, and I must say that there are indeed very talented writers here, as well as interesting settings and plots. You have no idea how happy that makes me.

Sunwolf- Aye, I am actually doing it! The entire process took about three years, but it is finally happening. I believe that editing was the worst part for me. By that point I was completely impatient about it. I wish you great luck with yours!

Ten- Boston all day! Great to meet another fan.
Jinx
Jinx
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed May 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Welcome to FoG, Jinx! It's great to have an experienced writer/role-player join our ranks! That's so exciting that you're publishing your first novel. I won't deny that I'm extremely curious as to what kind of story you are telling in your novel.

By all means, check out the role-plays and interest checks, and don't hesitate to jump into anything and piques your fancy! I'm Silvan, one of the global mods, so ask if you have any questions! Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu May 03, 2012 3:57 am

Whoooa, you've been RPing practically since there's been internet! Whoa

Welcome to the FOG, Jinx! cheers
And congratulations on publishing a novel! That's the dream for a lot of us here, so I'm sure we'll all be that much more excited to have you around. Very Happy

I hope our site is able to fill the void for you. We do endeavor to be a haven for literate role-playing and high quality writing, good company and all that. Thumbs Up It looks like you've already had a chance to look around, but if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Looking forward to role-playing with you sometime! Very Happy
Welcome again, and enjoy the swirly mists! cheers

Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content