FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay No Attention to the Girl Behind the Curtain

Go down

Pay No Attention to the Girl Behind the Curtain Empty Pay No Attention to the Girl Behind the Curtain

Post by sstone72 Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:44 pm

About Me:
I am a year old female that enjoys role playing and have since writing my first story, posting it online and then discovering that others enjoying playing turn based role plays. Since that time, I have played on yahoo groups and mostly one on one due to the fact that I enjoy more explicit plays that contain violence, sexual situations (and dont mind sex if it fits within the story line), and a more open, free to explore plays. As a role-player, I tend to be aggressive in my combat and will use sex as a distraction if it is required. No qurater is given and I have no qualms taking a beating as badly as I can give one.

My writing style is very detailed and long term as I take great pains to setup the story threads and will use flashbacks to develop my characters along with Non Playing chracters to keep the story line moving along with giving hints of mysteries or problems that might be introduced into the play. I love multiple threads running at the same time since I try to write in the most real mode possible and life is not single dimensional but more mulitiple dimensions that can change, grow, shrink, develop, fade away or be brought to abrupt halts without warning.

I have ane base character that I use and will change, adapt and weave into any style of role play the same way that many writers use a single character (ie. Jack Ryan written by Tom Clancy). I love mystery and the unexplained themes that are like the X-Files, Lost Girl, Grimm, Once Upon a Time. My plays generally tend to be dark in nature and many times ideas presented in movies are an inspiration to create multi-level threads. Setting up quandrums to be solved is especiallly one of my favorite things to do since it allows to great minds to come up with problem soling scenarios that could be fret with danger, mystery, the uknown and the possible reasons they occur may not be based on science, but on the unknown.

I would love to setup a ploy with anyone that is serious in their play, open and can easily adapt to an ever changing scenario to pick up the thread and let their imaginations make it twist and turn which ever way they see it playing out in ther mind like a good movie.

If you would like to play, email me at sstone72@yahoo.com and we can discuss the play. Since I enjoy more Adult orientated play and to follow forum guidelines, it is best to discuss plays off lline. I easy to meet and get alon gwith and I role play for fun and to allow me and my partner to express themselves and who they feel they are or wish to be.

Some of my favorite themes, but not limited to:

Favorite Role-Play Genres:
• Science Fiction/Futuristic
• Vampire/Succubus/Werewolves/Occult
• Fantasy (blurring the lines between reality and fantasy)
• Superhero/Villianess
• Horror
• Sexual Thrillers
• HIstory Alternation (What IF)

sstone72
sstone72
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down