FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sweet kiss of Death (Interest check)

2 posters

Go down

The sweet kiss of Death (Interest check) Empty The sweet kiss of Death (Interest check)

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:09 am

Marina Brown is a devoted white witch whom has just had her twentieth birthday, she is shocked to start receiving strange love letters starting with a birthday greeting, all claiming to be from the Angel of Death. Marina isn't sure whether or not this is some scary prank or if the Angel of Death really has become enamored of her, claiming she is the light to his darkness and they were meant for each other.
Did she mention the letters were appearing on the desk of her vanity each morning and not in her mailbox?

In desperation to find out just what is going on after feeling someone kiss her while she slept, Marina turns to a warlock of black magic that she had spurned almost two years ago, hoping he can provide her with answers and by the grace of the Goddess; a solution.

This is a love triangle, but the intended match is Marina and the Angel of Death.
I intend to take control of the warlock mention, so don't worry about that... unless my partner would like to snatch him up as well, that's fine. If not, I am more than happy to control him.

Details for the Angel of Death are completely up to my partner, you are completely free to mold him as you like.
The only limit is your own imagination Smile
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

The sweet kiss of Death (Interest check) Empty Re: The sweet kiss of Death (Interest check)

Post by fragilefigure Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:56 pm

I know this was posted a long time ago, but can I get in on it? ^^
fragilefigure
fragilefigure
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down