FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New On the Forum

5 posters

Go down

New On the Forum Empty New On the Forum

Post by sstone72 Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:34 am

Hi,
My name is Sarah, I have been role playing for many years. I enjoy detailed role plays that have character development, storylines and are open, meaning that sex, violence, strategy, fantasy, twists of plots and challenging are all present to add excitement and fun to the role play. I enjoy when all of the above are combined into the role play and enjoy fantasy, vampire, succubus, heroines, vilianesses and just about any type of role play. I do have rules that pretty much follow the forum rules and will share them with an interested partner. My personal interest is on FxF role plays but will play MxF if the partner is really good and challeging. My email address is sstone72@yahoo.com if you want to know more off line.

thanks
Sarah
sstone72
sstone72
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

New On the Forum Empty Re: New On the Forum

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:00 am

Welcome to the FOG, Sstone! ^_^

It's always nice to have experienced role-players finding their way here. I hope you enjoy exploring our forum and rules and FAQ and everything. If you have any questions at all along the way, do please ask and we'll be most happy to answer! Right here in your intro thread is a good place, while we're getting to know you anyway.

Come to that, what sorts of things are you into besides role-playing? Very Happy Any favorite books or authors?

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome again, and happy writing! ^_^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by sstone72 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:11 pm

HI,
Thanks for the welcome. Right now, I am working to finish my Master's Degree so most of my reading is regarding the oil industry, economics and the impact of oil on industrial economys. When my reading is NOT centered around education, I generally enjoy a variety of books, most of them are in the history, mystery, thriller, or sci-fi gendra. Call me werid I guess. I roleplay for fun and to let off steam. I am a history nut and love visting historic sites to learn all about what occured there. I have walked Gettysburg Battlefiled several times, watched the movie, then went again. I hope to someday go to Europe and travel the WWI and WWII battles and historical events there, and also the medival legends of King Aruthur and Camelot.
sstone72
sstone72
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:51 pm

Welcome to FoG! We always need another person who appreciates history! I was begging to think I was the only one around here. I am majoring in History and just about done with my Bachelors degree. I agree that it would be awesome to visit the battle sites of Europe but I am more inclined to visit the American battle sites. The ones from the War of 1812, Mexican-American War and the Civil War (the one that should be called the War Between the States). Got a little side tracked there but I agree with you on the Detailed RP idea. Good thing we have a lot of those around here. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask and enjoy your stay at FoG.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by sstone72 Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:38 am

Thank you for your reply. I have traveled to many different Civil War sites, alot of them obscure skirmishes and have enjoyed learning about the era and what occured there. My interest in Europe is that American roots and their desire to be get away from an oppressive government began there. Maybe we can get togheter to do a play sometime.
sstone72
sstone72
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:10 pm

Welcome to FoG, Sstone! You came to a great place if you enjoy role-playing. I am sure you will find something that interests you here, as we have many different members, all with their own interests.

My name is Marc and I am one of the OOC Mods here, so if you need any help or have any questions feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff and we will be glad to assist you.

Enjoy your stay!
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sstone72 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Thank you Marc, everyone is very kind, I look forward to tangling with some of the best.
sstone72
sstone72
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:11 am

sstone72 wrote:Thank you for your reply. I have traveled to many different Civil War sites, alot of them obscure skirmishes and have enjoyed learning about the era and what occured there. My interest in Europe is that American roots and their desire to be get away from an oppressive government began there. Maybe we can get togheter to do a play sometime.

Hate to burst your bubble but the colonies were barley oppressed, only when King James the 2nd was on the throne was there a real problem and that was short lived. The truth is the revolution is founded more on the forgetfulness of the English than on the decent of the local populace. I could go into the details but this really isn't the topic for that. Did I mention I specialize on American History? If not, then now you know. But it would be really cool to check out Europe. I have a few places in mind to visit over there if I ever get the chance. As for RPing together I have one going right now but there really isn't an opening yet. I am usually busy during the fall/winter months so I stick to one RP. Maybe in the summer, when I have more free time, I will have a chance to join another that you are involved in.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Sorry I'm late to the welcome wagon! I hope you've been settling in nicely and enjoying your stay here! Please don't hesitate to ask if you have anymore questions!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sstone72 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:35 am

Thanks you very much, I am gradually getting in an settled and eager to meet new people and get a good play rolling.
sstone72
sstone72
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down