FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knowledge can be dangerous (Consulting Detective and Lamenting_Quill)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Knowledge can be dangerous (Consulting Detective and Lamenting_Quill) - Page 5 Empty Re: Knowledge can be dangerous (Consulting Detective and Lamenting_Quill)

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:23 pm

Pietro glared as the vampire lunged at him and he disappeared in a flash of green and black sparkles before he reappeared behind Vincente, he was about to end the vampire with one good hard spell.

"NO!" Arial shrieked, seeing what Pietro was going to do, she quickly muttered a few words in an ancient tongue to create two powerful forces of magic to separate them and keep them apart "Stop it, both you, you will just create more problems for me in the end. Pietro, you are cruel ass and you have no right to barge in here like this and spout your poison."

Arial turned to Vincente then "Vincente, calm down. Do not let him get to you like that, unless he is right... and we cannot work... I need to know, Vincente, do we have a shot?"

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction. Author Intent says 11 sentences. Punctuation says 6.)
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Knowledge can be dangerous (Consulting Detective and Lamenting_Quill) - Page 5 Empty Re: Knowledge can be dangerous (Consulting Detective and Lamenting_Quill)

Post by Consulting Detective Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Now really wasn't the time for Vicente to think about whether he wanted to be with Arial or not. He couldn't stop himself from continuing in his attempts to lash out at Pietro. It seemed like he'd lost his mind for the time being out of anger, which was exceedingly dangerous for a vampire. This wasn't a full-on frenzy, but he was still enraged and very eager to tear that pompous asshole to bloody shreds.

Whatever magical force Arial had conjured wouldn't last forever, and he continued to struggle against it. But even with that holding him back, he could still scare that Mage into fleeing from this place. He didn't seem all that afraid right now, but oh would that change. After a moment of preparation, Vicente gave another dangerous growl, baring his fangs. His face almost seemed to contort into a horrific and monstrous visage, frightening enough to even send other vampires fleeing in terror. It should be more than enough to scare this Mage. At the very least, it would seriously startle him.
Consulting Detective
Consulting Detective
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:16 pm

"We will speak again, Arial. When this monster is not around to interfere" Pietro said, taking his chance to escape before the vampire managed to break free of Arial's magical restraints.
Once Pietro was gone, Arial released Vincente from the magic and turned on him with a frown "You could have started a war if you had killed him, Vincente! Other mages would notice Pietro missing! Now, you know how I feel about you, but it would seem you need some time to contemplate how you feel about me. I will leave for the night if you want, give you the time you need"

She honestly had not expected this when she came to see Vincente, there was no way she have seen world war three breaking out in Vincente's foyer.
It was probably for the best that she leave and let him clear his head after all of this, but she would leave that up to him.
Arial loved him, she knew that, but she could not commit herself to him fully until she knew exactly how he felt about her, if he loved her too.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Consulting Detective Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Vicente only began to calm down after Pietro left, but he was still angry and upset. He gave one last hiss toward the door before turning to Arial, stunned into silence when she said she was leaving. How could she expect him to give an answer so soon? He was still trying to deal with his desires for her and her blood. The thought of her leaving right now, without him getting even a taste of her blood tonight was physically painful to him, and his protest of, "Wait!" was perhaps a little too desperate.

He grabbed Arial's wrist with his cold hand and pulled her to him. His arms wrapped around her tightly, showing just how unwilling he was to let her leave so soon. The man was even shaking like a leaf. Not a good sign. He was acting almost like an addict suffering from withdrawal.

"Arial, please stay..." he begged quietly, his eyes glancing at her neck every few moments. To have her this close to him only to let her slip away would be enormously painful for him. His eyes locked on hers after a few moments, silently pleading with her to stay.
Consulting Detective
Consulting Detective
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:37 pm

Arial studied Vincente closely as he took her into his arms and noticed something that disturbed her, the way he shook and his eyes drifting constantly to her neck... he had become addicted to mage blood.
"Vincente..." Arial said softly, firmly "I need you to trust me, I can make a harmless potion that will ease the addiction of my blood, but after that... I do not think it wise for you to bite me again until... well, if we decide to make things permanent and I make the change"

If he refused, Arial would no choice but to walk out of here and out of Vincente's life, before she caused him grave harm with this addiction to magical blood.
She knew she could not stay if he refused her offer to brew a potion that would slake his craving for her blood, well at least the dangerous levels of the craving anyway.

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction. Author Intent says 6 sentences. Punctuation says 3.)
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Consulting Detective Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:54 pm

"I am not addicted," Vicente insisted, still in quite a bit of denial over this. He wouldn't deny that there was some manner of blood bond going on between the two of them, but he refused to acknowledge that he had an addiction. That was perhaps the most dangerous part of this. He didn't think he had that degree of a problem. Of course, he did.

He wanted so badly to drink her blood. It was calling to him, its sweet voice ringing in his ears. His eyes set on her neck, and he whispered, "Can I have a drink, please?" He had exerted himself a bit in that brief fight with Pietro. He hadn't been thirsty before, but he certainly was now. And Arial was right there...
Consulting Detective
Consulting Detective
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:01 pm

"Can I have a drink, please?"

As much as Arial wanted to share that intimate feeling with Vincente, it was just too dangerous to him right now to let him drink her potent blood.
"Not from me tonight, Vincente" Arial replied "You have to go your normal routine for tonight, my blood is just not a good idea right now. Look at you, Vincente, you are shaking and you can't quit looking at my neck"

It hit her then like a ton of bricks, did Vincente maintain an interest in her simply because of her blood? The thought chilled her and broke her heart, it was just too horrible... but she had to admit that it was not impossible.
"I need to go" Arial replied, withdrawing from his arms "I will be back tomorrow with the potion and if you truly want me, you'll drink it. Otherwise I will be forced to believe that my blood is the only reason you seem to desire me. Goodnight, my love"

With that, Arial turned and exited the house before Vincente could persuade her to stay and do something stupid, they had just about made love up in his bedroom and with his current state, she had no idea what would have happened alongside that.

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction. Author Intent says 14 sentences. Punctuation says 7.)
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Consulting Detective Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:14 pm

Vicente actually screamed for Arial to come back after she went out the door. He had tried to follow after her, but Richard had decided to make his grand appearance then to hold his employer back. The strength of a ghoul was not to be underestimated, and he was more than strong enough to keep hold of the struggling vampire. He could feel how badly Vicente was shaking, which certainly wasn't a good sign.

"Jeanette," Richard called, and the woman appeared in the doorway. "Please bring Mr. Ashcroft one of his usual drinks. He will be in his room." Jeanette went off to do that, and Richard practically carried the vampire upstairs. It was going to be a long night keeping Vicente in check when he was in such a state.

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 9/10 sentences)
Consulting Detective
Consulting Detective
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:20 pm

The following evening, Arial returned as she promised and she was received by Richard this time, he seemed to know why she had come and what she brought with her. He knew she meant to help Vincente, he knew she never meant for this to happen.

"I'll head to Vin's room" Arial murmured, moving the familiar route up the stairs to Vincente's room, the glass vial cupped protectively in her hands.
He was laying prone on the bed in his death sleep, he would awaken soon and she would give him the potion before would his 'drinks' would be brought to him.

She blamed herself somewhat, she should not have let him charm her so much in giving him her blood so often. Arial loved Vincente very much, so making sure he would be alright was her top priority.

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction. Author Intent says 10 sentences. Punctuation says 6.)
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Consulting Detective Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:45 pm

It took the better part of an hour for Vicente to stir on his bed, and even then he wasn't fully conscious yet. His arm brushed against Arial, alerting him to the fact that he wasn't alone on his bed. That realization was enough to snap him out of his lingering sleep, startled and very lightly panicked. He didn't enjoy rude awakenings, and someone sitting on his bed counted as such.

He scrambled up to a sitting position, his back against the headboard. His eyes set on Arial, and recognition calmed him down considerably. He was still breathing rather rapidly--out of habit--though, from both the bit of a fright he'd had and the fact that his body was practically screaming for her blood. It was physically painful for him to resist at this point, but oh did he try. He didn't want to hurt Arial.

"You brought it?" he asked, his voice sounding strained. She'd mentioned something about a cure for his addiction, and he sure hoped she'd kept her promise to bring one. Otherwise, why would she be on his bed?
Consulting Detective
Consulting Detective
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5