FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing myself and whatever else :]

+5
Bird of Hermes
The Ghost Writer
Silvan Arrow
Dreamless Days
eclipse2513
9 posters

Go down

Introducing myself and whatever else :] Empty Introducing myself and whatever else :]

Post by eclipse2513 Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:34 am

Hi! I'm Trisha. My friends call me Clippy, Clipsey, Clipse, or Eclipse. Those are my online friends, obviously. Offline they just call me Trisha. Anyhow, I was directed here by a dear friend, Christoph. He said I should join this site since the one we both came from was slowly going down the tubes. Which it is. I'm nineteen, wooo! I'm probably young as far as this site goes....uhm...hm. I'm from Michigan! The best way to get ahold of me is AIM, which is xeclipse2513.

Huh...I don't know what else to talk about....oh! Probably roleplaying, huh? Well, I've been roleplaying forever basically. Since I had access to a computer, I guess. I'm a member to two other forums right now, this is the third. One is unrealistically slow, and the other is a drama magnet. I love them both, if I don't love a forum I will leave. I'm not afraid to, I've done it often. I avoid drama like the plague, I promise.

This seems short. Hm. I'm single, go figure. I'm HOPING to better my roleplaying here. It's been crappy lately. Just short posts and hopefully getting forced to write massive, thought out, WORTH reading stuff will help me be more awesome. We'll see. Well, I guess...that's it? I hope. See you all around the site!!

eclipse2513
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.freewebs.com/suchatextaholic

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself and whatever else :] Empty Re: Introducing myself and whatever else :]

Post by Dreamless Days Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:37 am

A GIRL ON THE INTERNET!? WUT!?

Very Happy

I jest. Welcome to FoG Eclipse! (I knew a guy with that same username a long time ago, go figure, haha) So, Cristoph got another one did he? Before you know it we'll have some kinda capacity limit with all the souls he's trapping here in the endless mists. XD

I know how you feel when it comes to the dying forums. I came from a little place far away from here where I co-exist with the other whole 4 members left alive. And I'm the guy that's holding it up, cause I don't want it to die.

Enough about me though, I'm just here to say Welcome. Hope you have a good time around this place for long to come. ^_^
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself and whatever else :] Empty Re: Introducing myself and whatever else :]

Post by eclipse2513 Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:52 am

Haha, I seem to be getting the general 'omg, a girl!' reaction, but that's alright by me. :] Well, I hope I enjoy it here too. Thank you for the welcome, and yes Chris did get another. Go figure... Smile

eclipse2513
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:45 am

Welcome to FoG, Trisha! Hahaha...chalk up another recruit for Christoph! That's great! Don't worry about feeling like a young'un or in the minority because you're a girl. We have a lot of women on this site, and I'd say you're right in the middle as far as ages go. We have people as young as early teens, a bunch in their 20s, and more in the 30s and older. It's never made a difference in the quality of the experience here, though, since we all have a common interest in that we love to write. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!

Anyway, I'm SilvanArrow, one of the friendly Global Mods, so feel free to ask me (or any of the other lovely staff members) if you have any questions! Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipse2513 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:13 pm

Well, thank you very much! I wasn't too concerned about minority but it's good to know I'm not I suppose. I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay! Thus far, it's really an awesome place!

eclipse2513
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:36 pm

eclipse2513 wrote:Haha, I seem to be getting the general 'omg, a girl!' reaction, but that's alright by me. :] ...

Introducing myself and whatever else :] Omg-a-girl

Welcome to FoG, Eclipse! I'm Silvan's cohort in crime, the other global moderator, FoG's librarian, and (most recently from an inside joke) the community's Illusive Man.

Hit me up if you have questions. Smile
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipse2513 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:45 pm

Hello! Nice to meet you, too. And if I have qustions, I will!

eclipse2513
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:53 pm

Greetings, Eclipse!

Introducing myself and whatever else :] Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

Welcome! I am glad to have another friend of Christoph's here.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Bonjour and bienvenue to FoG! Very Happy

I am Dax, one of your ever so friendly IC mods. As luck would have it, I am Chris' Mod partner! So, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

And I believe you have just redefined the meaning 'G.I.R.L on the internet', which normally reads as: Guy In Real Life. Razz Thanks for debunking that myth! Good on ya!

I look forward to seeing you on the forums, Eclipse! cheers

Last edited by Dax on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:52 am

Welcome to FoG, eclipse! It's good to see another new recruit added to the site!

Don't worry about your age. The majority of us are in our twenties, so you're almost there, but most of the teens we have are in their later teens, and we have a few who are older than their twenties. Plus, as Silvan said, there are a lot of females on this board, so you have no need to feel singled out at all. ^^_^^

I'm Kathryn, and I'm one of the friendly moderators. Along with all of the other lovely staff members, I'm here if you have questions or concerns or if you just want some advice on anything.

Enjoy your stay!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:06 am

Welcome to FoG, Eclipse. I am one of the older members of FoG, might even be the oldest. Smile

My name is Marc and I am your friendly OOC Moderator, so if you need help or have questions feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff and we would be glad to help.

Enjoy your stay!
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by eclipse2513 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Thank you Bird, the links were very helpful!

Hello Dax. Nice to meet you, and I'm sure we'll see eachother around. I'm very social, I love the chatbox and such..lol. And I definatley am not a guy in real life. :]

Hello and thank you Kathryn!

Hi there Marc! Thank you. :]

eclipse2513
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Welcome to the FOG, Eclipse! cheers
I think I'll go with Clipsey. ^_^
Your signature made me laugh. Laughing

Great to have you with us!

Out of curiosity, is there are significance to the 2513 number? Very Happy

Anyway, welcome again! Looking forward to seeing you around the site!
Happy writing, and enjoy the swirly mists! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down