FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight's Dawn - Accepting

+3
Count
Ruu
Dax
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Twilight's Dawn - Accepting - Page 4 Empty Re: Twilight's Dawn - Accepting

Post by Count Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:40 am

Bleah. School be eat Count, too. 'Msorry.

Er...I'll try to post, but I have a lot to do today. Somebody post tomorrow instead of me if I haven't made good by then.
Count
Count
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:25 pm

~It's awesome you could post Count! I hope people are still interested in this...
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:43 pm

I know I am....but I think Dax is MIA
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Safton Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:16 am

Not sure what the status of the RP is at the moment, but it gets going again, I'd love to join up. As for my proposed character...

Name: Jason Lucas Redfield

Race: Human (Caucasian)

Sex: Male

Affiliation (Republic, Empire, Earth, etc.): Earth

Class: Earthen Human

Physical Appearance: Jason is a somewhat imposing individual, standing at 6'4 1/2" with an athletic, somewhat muscular frame. He has dark brown medium-length hair, and grayish blue eyes. He is clean-shaven.

Twilight's Dawn - Accepting - Page 4 Image

Personality: Jason is a man of few words, generally speaking only when necessary. He tends to maintain the serious, disciplined demeanor of a "quiet professional". His background has led to him having a somewhat jaded outlook on the world around him.

However, he is altruistic at heart. He is willing to give his life for his country, or, as the current events dictate, his planet. While he is generally gruff and rough around the edges in most social situations, he is capable of cracking the occasional joke.

Skills: Due to his training and experience in combat, Redfield is a superb marksman with a variety of different firearms. In addition, he has received extensive instruction in hand-to-hand combat (namely MCMAP, SEAL CQB, Krav Maga, and jujutsu).

He is in top physical shape and has several "miscellaneous" skills including, but not limited to: intelligence-gathering, stealth, advanced EMS training, wilderness survival, tracking, etc.

Weaknesses: Jason -- despite being able to create and act out a cover identities or recruit assets in his work as a spy -- generally lacks the ability to have meaningful social interactions with other people. He is very much an introvert, trusting few people enough to let them get close.

Weapons/Equipment: Although able to requisition a variety of equipment due to his position with the CIA, Redfield generally relies on a select few weapons. His primary weapon of choice is a heavily-customized short-barreled M4 chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO and fitted with various accessories.

His sidearm is a tan-framed Glock 17. Jason's melee weapon of choice is an OKC-3S bayonet. Depending on the nature of the mission, he may also carry high-explosives or grenades of various sorts of grenades with him.

However, if more concealable weapons are required, Jace will make use of a Ruger LC9 and a folding knife.

Redfield generally wears Multicam fatigues under a variety of tactical gear and body armor in combat situations. His casual or "civilian" wear consists of a hooded bomber jacket over a T-shirt, with jeans or cargo pants. He often wears a ballistic vest under his clothing.

Bio: Jason is from a line of military men. His mother was killed in a mugging when he was ten years old, prompting him to ask his father for training in combat. Much of his childhood was spent training in a variety of skills: marksmanship, hand-to-hand combat, wilderness survival, physical training, and more.

After graduating high school at the age of seventeen, Jace joined the Marine Corps. He served in Force Recon, Maritime Special Purpose Force, and MARSOC. After more than nine years with the Marines, Jason reenlisted with the Navy, soon joining the elite ranks of the Navy SEALs.

Before long, he was accepted into DEVGRU, otherwise known as SEAL Team Six. After several years with the unit, he was picked up by the CIA. He was trained as a spy, thus becoming a Paramilitary Operations Officer in the elite Special Activities Division of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Jason has served in multiple combat tours overseas and has actively taken part in some of the most intense battles of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. However, with the appearance of the "aliens", he has been handed a new assignment from the CIA...

Last edited by Safton on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Safton
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:31 am

I fear this one may be dead, Safton. Sad

I hope Dax restarts it, at some point, though.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Safton Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:35 am

I had feared as much, but I figured I'd put my character out there just in case.

Such a shame; I read over what you guys had so far and it had a lot of potential. Here's to hoping it gets going again someday.

Safton
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:44 pm

I knew it! That guy was Kirill in the Bourne Supremacy Very Happy

Dax vanished, even after being appointed the newest IC Mod. Strange. I'm sure he'll be back, though, and it's always good to have another Earthling.
Count
Count
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Safton Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Heh, good eye. Yeah, that's Karl Urban. He did indeed play Kirill; one of my favorite actors.

I figured having another Earth resident would help to balance things out a bit.

Safton
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:12 am

As Coroner I must aver
I thoroughly examined her
And she's not only merely dead
She's really most sincerely dead.
Count