FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight's Dawn - Accepting

+3
Count
Ruu
Dax
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Twilight's Dawn - Accepting Empty Twilight's Dawn - Accepting

Post by Dax Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Twilight's Dawn

Part 1

The Galactic Republic has been the dominant power in the known galaxy for several millennia’s, or since its creation. Through its unchallenged supremacy, it has explored and charted many star systems, one of them being Sol who has nine planets orbiting it, including a small blue planet called Earth. The Galactic Republic, especially its humans, has taken notice to this planet and its primitive human inhabitants that seem to have evolved separately to the Republic’s humans. They have decided to keep watch from afar on the planet, studying it for purely academicals reasons, preferring to watch it evolve independently.

After a few years of unfettered research and observation, the Sith Empire, thanks to its feared intelligence agency, learnt of this untouched planet and thought up a scheme. If they could get to this ‘Earth’, establish contact with these innocent humans and annex them to the Empire, they would gain a new and potentially enormously powerful ally and a large inflow of soldiers and resources. The Empire, as a consequence, has sent some Sith lords to the planet to prepare the terrain for its fleets.

The Republic has not taken lightly to this aggressive move by the Empire. In retaliation, the Republic has sent Jedi Knights to the planet to eliminate the Sith lords and end the menace.

Both sides have unfortunately made their presence known to the Earth humans and some humans have decided to be more friendly towards the Republic, others the Empire. The world governments still stay officially neutral. Earth is currently in the year 2011.

Once on planet, the hunt begins, but something more sinister waits, taking both the Jedi, the Sith and the Earth humans by surprise and may threaten the entire galaxy…

Classes:

Empire: Sith Warrior, Sith Sorcerer (Sith who focuses on the use of the Force) and the Sith Assassin (stealthy, gun wielding agent of the Empire’s intelligence agency).

Republic: Jedi Knight, Jedi Consular (Jedi who focuses on the use of the Force) and the Republic Trooper.

Neutral: Earthen Human

If you wish to play any other class, PM me first.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Sex:
Affiliation (Republic, Empire, Earth, etc.):
Class:
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Skills/weaknesses/weapons:
Bio (don’t be too long here):
Other (if I forgot something):

Players:

Kael Ardmore - Ruu - Jedi Consular
Whabb - Count - Jedi Master
Kessad Ei-Shan - Kyrt - Jedi Knight

Elizabeth "Billie" Corvino - Digimuse - Human
Red_Wolf

Darth Jaraxix - Dax - Sith Lord
Talitha Shan/Jane Rogers - Lyonesse - Sith Assassin/Spy

I would like to note that I am not doing this RP in a 'post order' model. It is more along the lines of the person who wants to post will say so in the OOC, they will be submitted to the constraints below.

I am instating a 7 day period of time in which you can post, where if you don't make it, we skip your turn. If we don't hear from you for an additional 7 days (or 14 in all, excluding vacations/reasons that I know about) your character will be ditched in the RP. I am doing this because I don't want this RP to die, and, besides, it might be cool to be the first finished RP on FoG. Razz

It may seem like 'Damn bra, this guy is crazy!', but don't worry. I am not a maniac. This RP is in the casual section afterall, so I won't be all over you guys. I just wanted to put some order in this 'ere RP.

-- Posting Order -- Days remaining until deadline: 7
- Count

----- Next ----

- DigiMuse
- Ruu

Last edited by Dax on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 26 times in total
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Twilight's Dawn - Accepting Empty Re: Twilight's Dawn - Accepting

Post by Ruu Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Awesome! It's up! Here's my character! If I have to change anything please let me know.

Name: Kael Ardmore
Sex: Male
Affiliation: Republic
Class: Jedi Consular
Physical Appearance: Kael is about six feet in height with a somewhat slight build. Though he is not extremely muscular, his body is strong and lean. His auburn hair is wavy, cut to the middle of his neck. He has blue-green eyes the color of the sea. He is usually clothed in traditional robes of the Jedi.
Personality: Kael is a gentle soul and soft-spoken, though his words hold great power, even without his training in the force. Most likely because of his Chandrilan heritage, he has a close connection to the Living Force, as many Chandrilans are extremely attuned to their environment. His instinct is to try to resolve a situation peacefully, and it is rare to see his sky-blue lightsaber being used for combat. That being said, he does not take kindly to those who abuse their power over the weak and he will be quick in striving to right the wrongs that have been done, even if more aggressive tactics must be used. Though he himself is a master of words, he tends to be taken in by pleas for mercy because he abhors causing the death of other sentient beings. His emotions tend to cloud his judgement at times, though these emotions are usually associated with pity and empathy than anger or fear. He does not have much sympathy for the Sith, however, due to an encounter with one of the Sith Lords that he refuses to speak of.
Skills/weaknesses/weapons: As a Jedi Consular, Kael specialized in the ways of healing. As such, he is able to augment the simple healing techniques all Jedi are taught throughout the course of their training to make them more potent. He is also very attuned to the emotions and feelings of other creatures, especially the weak and helpless. His words are also very persuasive/Though very agile, Kael is not strong compared to the Sith and even to other Jedi. Though he strives to dedicate himself to the Jedi way of calming one’s emotions, he does tend to allow his perception to be clouded by his empathy for others, therefore he can be easily deceived/Kael wields a lightsaber with a kasha crystal at its heart, allowing Kael to clear his mind more easily during the intense heat of combat.
Bio: Kael was born on the Core planet Chandrial. His father was a distinguished Senator of the Republic and well known within political circles. His father had hoped to raise Kael as a Senator himself, but at a very young age the Jedi discovered Kael’s latent Force ability. With some reluctance, Kael’s father allowed the Jedi to take him as a very young child to be trained as a Jedi. Kael was always rather attuned to the Living Force, and though not impulsive, he would often act on feelings rather than relying on the Force. Eventually his master helped him to overcome this perceived weakness and soon he was promoted to the title of Jedi Consular. His studies as a Jedi Consular soon became focused on healing as his empathy for the living prompted him to search for ways to alleviate their suffering. When the conflict on Earth first appeared, Kael was sent because of his strong diplomatic skills.

Last edited by Ruu on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Gah, I forgot to put 'Personnality' for the CS, so if you could just add that, Ruu, that would be great!
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:30 pm

~Alrighties, I edited it. Smile Oh, and I wanted to ask if it was okay that I used Chandrila. I wasn't sure if the normal worlds and systems from Star Wars were applicable in this universe.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:33 pm

that's fine

Also, I think I should point out that Jedi and Sith are at open war. Very Happy
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Alrighties. Did I make it sound like it wasn't open war in my bio? I can change it if I made a mistake.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Nope, s'all good and accepted. Smile
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:44 pm

~Awesome! Thanks so much! I really hope more people join! Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Yeah, Digimuse showed some interest and should have a CS up within a couple days.

Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:49 am

Just a thought...

How far is it from the Star Wars universe to Earth? If it's quite a ways, then we'd have to create another means of travel that isn't speed-of-light. Howabout we consider Hyperspace to be a tesseract and thus essentially teleportation that takes a while based upon the distance. I think ten minutes per light-year is right, neh? For longer distances, such as cross-galaxy trips, they could be able to open the throttle and go one second to ten light-years, naturally. Feel free to consider this or just put Earth into SW and be done with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sounds of sawing and power tools can be heard from the Profile Development sector. Count emerges with a small, furry creature in tow, beaming from ear to ear.

"The dinosaurs failed," he says with a triumphant grin, "but I have here a new prototype Ewok!" Much sourceless cheering ensues and a grand invisible party is held*

Name: Whabb

Age: One hundred; in Ewok terms, this is about twenty-five.

Affiliation: Republic

Class: Jedi Master

Physical Appearance: Whabb is small, even for his race, standing only about three feet high. His fur is a pale tan, and he has piercing blue eyes, filled with intelligence and emotion. He always wears a simple white cloak, with an ornate but sturdy silver clasp. He likes the cape a lot and nuzzles it all the time, often causing major engagements when something has been done to damage it.

Personality: Fun-loving and very Ewok, usually, he can get deadly serious in a heartbeat. However, he still loves to be an Ewok, and will often create spontaneous games of Tag in the midst of battles, even on the opposing side.

Skills: Whabb is powerful in the Force, and moves with grace and agility. He has amazing reflexes and can move blindingly fast.

Strengths/Weaknesses: He's short. He simply fails to be imposing! This can be a blessing and a curse at the same time. He also lacks physical strength. Also, he is distracted by every little thing, sometimes even when he's angry.

Weapons: White-saber! Very Happy Whabb's lightsabers deviate from the norm, as they are a pure, blazing white. As soon as I find out what crystal does that, I'll get back to you, mmkay? Very Happy

Whabb also has a small starfighter that is so small, it can also function as a planetary transport vehicle. Compact and efficient, it can go a long time without needing a recharge, and it can extend moar thrusters for more power once in the emptiness of space. In planet mode, it basically is a little round, completely transparent shield covering an Ewok. Many mechanical parts, made of transparisteel, work to cause movement at high speeds. It still fails to get up to the speeds of some starfighters, though, that have more power and fuel. The cockpit has a small laser, and the main ship has bigger lasers, as well as two storage spaces for proton torpedoes.

Here's where he cheats; to go onto a planet, Whabb leaves a large chunk of it in orbit, including the bit with his astromech droid. This chunk includes the hyperdrive and most of the thrusters; what is dispatched is merely the cockpit. Anyone hitching a ride must use the multifunctional escape pods, which have enough energy to fly down to a planet's surface and back before needing to recharge. A solid fuel block is also located inside for emergencies where the escape pod must be used for escaping...but I digress. The starship Dwakka is a tiny ship with big ambitions.

Bio: Whabb was discovered by the Jedi recruiters on his home moon of Endor at the tender age of one. Just as he was being weaned off of breast milk, a Jedi Knight came and asked for the child, that he might be trained as a Jedi. This caused much sensation, as only one other Ewok Jedi had appeared ever, and the Ewoks of Endor had not even heard of him at that time. Eagerly, they pressed the babe into the Jedi's hands and shoved him into the starfighter, insisting that he be trained on the flight back to the Temple! Though the baby was too young to do any training, the bemused Jedi attempted to begin basic Force exercises, and thus the greatest Ewok Jedi began his career.

Whabb, as he had been christened on his naming ceremony, was a studious and calm pupil, though occasionally given to practical jokes. He grew up, and returned to Endor on hiatus at the age of about thirty. He stayed for barely two weeks, but he learned all he could about Ewok fighting styles and his identity and family before returning to continue his training. By then, of course, he had been apprenticed to a Jedi Knight. Ten years later, he passed the trials and became a Knight himself. From there, he continued to work and learn diligently until at long last he was granted the rank of Jedi Master. He ended up taking on one Padawan, and was quite an honored and fuzzy member of the community.

He lived this way for sixty years, working hard and helping all he could, when the Earth campaign started. The adventurous Ewok immediately elected to go, and was one of the first aliens to make contact with Earth, though his reception was none too warm until his squadron touched down.

Other:

~~~~~~~~~~

As I looked at the colors for lightsabers, I learned that, though there is a classification for "white", the only crystal that actually goes to "milky white" that I could find was the Krayt Dragon Pearl. It costs hundreds of thousands of credits, and I cannot see this Ewok getting two. X_X Although, all of the Force crystals and their names and colors will be in SWTOR, so that's something to look forward to Very Happy

Last edited by Count on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Count
Count
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:26 am

Well, Earth was originally supposed to be included in the SW universe (until George Lucas said screw it, I am making a new galaxy).

Also, look at this: ET's species originates from the SW Universe. This is suggesting that technology to move between galaxies is possible.

However, just so it's easier, we will jsut say that the Sol star system is located in the far outer rim, right on the extremities of the galaxy.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:59 pm

Name: Elizabeth "Billie" Corvino

Sex: Female

Affiliation: Earth

Class: none

Physical Appearance: Billie is tall, fit and, some say, beautiful. Her Italian heritage gives her skin a soft olive tone and dark brown eyes. She has long, dark hair that more often than not is tied back from her face to afford her a better view. Billie stands a bit over 5 feet, 10 inches tall and is leanly muscled. Into her early 30's Billie’s face has become leaner and taken on a predatory cast. Only when she smiles does her beauty shine through. Billie walks with a pronounced limp from an injury that she received in the line of duty. The injury required replacing her entire left femur. The surgery was a success and eventually, it will heal to afford normal motion.

Skills As a Police Detective, Billie is trained in investigation, firearms (both small and large), forensics, crime scene interpretation, group tactics and hand to hand skills (both a learned martial art and the dirty tactics of the street that often work so much better).

Weaknesses: Billie is hampered by the injury to her leg. She cannot run without significant pain and has a slight addiction growing for her pain medications. For the time being she is on leave from the Police department. She has no training in the Force or any other of the new 'toys' brought to Earth by the Empire and Republic, nor does she want any.

Personality:Billie is a dedicated homicide detective and has an almost ingrained sense for anything that is out of place. She genuinely cares for those families affected by the often senseless killings in the harsher parts of the city. Conversely, she has a slightly jaded point of view when so many of her cases are a result of $20.00 worth of marijuana or some imagined slight. She has a rather dark sense of humor, as is common for anyone in the armed services or police.
Billie is also intensely loyal to her extended Italian family, though she fights with them as often as agrees with them.

She has a huge distrust of the 'Aliens', as she calls them, and just wants them to get the hell off her planet. In her eyes the only thing they've done is to polarize the hatred and may just trigger a massive war no one walks away from.

Weapons: Glock 22 .40mm, Beretta PX4 Storm Compact 9mm and a Benelli Pump Action Tactical 12ga shotgun. She also has a department issued bullet-proof vest and tactical helmet.

Bio: It was always nice growing up in the DePalma family. Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, always a house full of people. To Billie, it was a happy place. Her mother Dot loved to have people over and entertained all the time. She and her husband Danny seemed the perfect couple. With her brother David, Billie was never alone.

She grew up normally, attending public school and then college. After college, she decided to break with family tradition of becoming a teacher or work in the restaurant business and enrolled in the Police Academy instead. The physical training and classroom information suited her need to help people. She spent 5 years as a beat cop in the infamous "Pork and Beans" section of the city, where drugs, robberies and murder happened daily. She was then promoted to Detective in the Homicide division. During one particular case, when entering an apartment to arrest a suspect, the man had blasted right through the wall with a shotgun, almost completely destroying Billie's left leg. She was rushed to the hospital and after many hours of surgery, they stabilized her. Many months more of surgeries rebuilt her leg and physical therapy helped her walk again. The offer of healing from one of the Jedis was summarily dismissed. She wanted nothing to do with the "Aliens". Ever.

The pain never really dulls, so she takes the pills the Drs gave her probably more than she should. But hey. When was the last time one of them got shot? She takes up the pill bottle almost without thinking, popping two more of the little white tablets. She has to remember to find another Dr to prescribe them for her. She half laughs, rubbing the aching thigh, “Sure, I’m stronger and faster, but * not * when it’s cold out.”

Other
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Accepted, Digi, good to have ya on board!

I'm glad we've got human.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:30 pm

I really love under-powered and maybe overlooked characters. Razz
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Hehe, I can see... should be interesting. Razz
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrt Malthorn Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am

Name: Kessad Ei-Shan

Affiliation: Undecided. (See Bio.)

Class: Jedi Knight. (Officially still a Padawan as far as the Jedi are concerned.)

Physical Appearance: The first lasting impression most have of Kessad is the intensity of his sunken gray eyes, speaking to the level of focus he pays anything and everything. He is a well-built black man standing at 5' 11" with thin, shoulder-length dreadlocks. His hands are very calloused. Typically he wears a robe quite similar to a Jedi's, save in that it is a charcoal gray in color.

Personality: Everything Kessad does, he carries out with intention and focus. He is hardly devoid of emotions, but his control of them makes him seem impassive. Approaching any scenario logically, he considers the ramifications of even the simplest choices. He will listen to any idea, any teaching whatsoever, and is ever ready to challenge his enemies on an intellectual level as well as with a lightsaber.

Skills / Weaknesses / Weapons: Kessad has honed his Force sense, Jedi defense, and lightsaber prowess with nothing short of dedication. His lightsaber is a blue single hilt. He favors the Soresu lightsaber form, a defensive posture utilizing minimal movements and keeping one's saber close. When he presses the attack, however, he will switch to Ataru, a highly aggressive combat form using wide, powerful swings; his attack becomes relentless and devastating, but leaves him open to attack from more than one opponent. Also his weapon mastery has left his training in more than the basic uses of the Force somewhat lacking. Though he is adept at a variation of the Jedi healing trance that allows the Force to sustain his body, allowing him to resist toxins and function without breathing for long periods of time.

Bio: Kessad Ei-Shan studied well with the Jedi Order, but became frustrated when his Master refused to debate the finer points of the Jedi's philosophy. Seeking answers, he abandoned the Order and sought out the Sith Empire and their teachings. What transpired, he does not speak of, but years later he returned to the Jedi. Though he is quicker than ever to dispute some of the Jedi teachings, he sought to regain the trust of the Order. To test his loyalty, he was sent to Earth to aide the removal of the Sith presence.

Other: Kessad's lightsaber is a dual-phase blade; all this means is it has an adjustable length, with two presets that can be switched almost instantly. He uses a standard lightsaber length defensively, but will switch to a longer blade setting (by 6") when on the offensive; it is a slight advantage over opponents who may not anticipate the change in blade length.
Kyrt Malthorn
Kyrt Malthorn
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:08 am

Great CS, Kyrt, accepted, obviously. Smile
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:35 am

Okay, finished. Feel free to pick it apart. XD
Count
Count
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:19 am

Ah, accepted, my w'ittle Ewok friend! xD

So are you staying with White are are you going Green, Blue, purple, orange, yellow... or RAINBOW?
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:18 pm

XD

I was going for the white lighsaber, simply so I could say it's a white-saber. The rainbow is cute, yes, but it just doesn't work.

X_X Kill me now. Why does this migraine make me think of stroke symptoms? I feel so tingley...I'll be fine, but no more internets for me today! To much gum, not enough sleep...
Count
Count
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:31 pm

~I love all these characters! They're so cool! Smile Are we just waiting on two profiles now before we start?
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:45 pm

I am working on mine right now, actually, and Red_Fox only wants to join once his internet is up again which will be in a awhile and he gave me the ok to start the RP and he will join later.

So once my CS is up (tonight) the IC will probably be up tomorrow, so keep an eye out for it!
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:49 pm

~Alrighties! Can't wait for it! Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:04 pm

Me too! Just FYI, I will be at a Gaming Con this weekend. My internet time will be sporadic.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:13 pm

Name: Darth Jaraxix

Affiliation (Republic, Empire, Earth, etc.): Empire

Class: Sith Lord (Warrior)

Physical Appearance:
Twilight's Dawn - Accepting Images11

Personality: Darth Jaraxix is a calm and calculating warrior. He is remarkably in control of himself for a Sith Lord, which has occasionally attracted the ire of other Sith. However, thanks to this control, Jaraxix is able to keep the haze of hatred and confusion of rage to clout his judgment, which makes him an excellent planner and tactician. Sometimes there comes a time when he cannot contain his anger, in which case he loses notion of what he does and fights and thinks uncoordinatedly and wildly. He is also a firm supporter of the Dark Council, the governing body of the Sith Order, and the Empire. He lives and breathes loyalty to those two factions.

Skills/weaknesses/weapons: Jaraxix is a master swordsman, and is proficient in the Force (he uses a lone dark red sword most of the time, but when he starts a duel or serious combat, Jaraxix has a second, dark purple lightsaber). However, he is no Sith Sorcerer. He has always valued pure training and lightsaber skill over Force usage over the course of his life. He has trained and used his lightsabers all of his life and he has preferred to fix problems with the dark hue of his blade than with the mystic Force.

However, he has been fighting for the Empire and the Dark Council for a very long time. He is now 56 and his age is starting to catch up with him. Although he fights as he would 20 years ago thanks to his basic skills with the Force, he is starting to think differently that the new generation of Sith that are starting to ‘graduate’ from their Lords. It seems that these newer Sith are more irrational and violent then they used to be. As unfortunate as it is, both Jaraxix’s mind and his sword play style are starting to get outdated.

Bio (don’t be too long here): Jaraxix was born on Dromund Kaas and abandoned at a very young age, never knowing love, friends or family. He lived on the streets all of his very young life and learnt quickly to be mentally quick and physically agile. For many years he played ‘hide-and-go-seek’ with the Empire’s authorities who tried to capture him and force him into the military since Jaraxix was a force sensitive child. However, the future Sith Lord could only run for so long. He was eventually snatched by Imperial Agents and put into the personal hands of the Dark Council where Jaraxix emerged as a completely loyal, powerful Sith Lord.

In later years, through his personal ideals of rigorous training and loyalty to the Empire, Jaraxix has been trying to find the strongest and most capable apprentice he can find to replace him and serve the Empire to the best of his or her abilities in the eventuality he dies in combat. To get to that objective, Jaraxix has gone through many, many apprentices, getting most of them killed because the assignments he sent them on were too hard or too dangerous. To the Sith Lord, his fallen apprentices were weak, pitiful insects who had never deserved to serve the Empire.

Other than that, Jaraxix has been serving the Empire and the Dark Council for 40 years and has been carrying out their orders with absolute and complete efficiency and competency. Now, as a supremely important task for the Empire and the Sith Order as a whole appears, which is the annexation of the Earth and its Humans, Jaraxix has been sent to Earth to offer sporadic help where needed to various Command Centers, offer help in coordination and planning and, possibly most importantly, coordinate the extermination of the Jedi who had been detected planet side.

Other (if I forgot something): Due to Darth Jaraxix's tendency to go through apprentices fairly quickly due to his strive for the most powerful potential Sith Lord out there, his name is 'legenday', or at least fabled, amongst the young Sith Lords who aspire greatness and who try to impress the Dark Council for a master.

This 'status' sometimes even encompasses other mature Sith lords (although younger in age) who grew up listening to tales of Darth Jaraxix and his many, many deceased apprentices.

-------------------------------------------------

Alright, so with my CS up the IC will follow shortly.

We will all be starting in the city of Montreal on a mission that you were all sent on by your Army Command (what that is exactly you can make it up, it doesn't really matter since you won't be doing it Razz). You will then receive mysterious, emergency instructions to show up at the Percival Molson Stadium in McGill university by army command. That should be, roughly, the direction of your first post. I just wanted to say this so everyone knows the context we are starting in and that there is no confusion. Very Happy

Last edited by Dax on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Sorry for double post, but the IC is up!
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:01 am

Yay!

/midnight coffee madness

EDIT: Oooookay. That was probably a bit too much coffee. Oh, and in case you were wondering, Wookieepedia says that stormtroopers do get commanders, and that they're pretty much the same as clone trooper commanders. Yeah, so I ad-libbed and gave myself an Ewok Squadron. But I left them in orbit, so it's okay, right?

^_^ I'm beat. Time for bed, methinks. I may have also gotten a few things wrong , what with the late hour, so feel free to correct me (if you're able to read through that monstrosity with anything resembling a critical eye >.>)

Er...I think that's it. Whabb is currently storming through the halls of the Republic Space-Base, in the general direction of the docking bay so that he can make planetfall. Feel free to make contact if you so desire, or simply wait for Dax to unveil the latest installment in l'intrigue grande. Because there ought to be another installment, including a Jedi Master who outranks Master Whabb, or else there is a feisty little Ewok in charge of the Republic Space-Base, and you do not want that at all.

I've gone on long enough. Night, all! Very Happy
Count
Count
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Long post is long.

If you find any typos/errors, tell me. Smile
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Seems good. Your Jedi are slightly cliche, but meh.

Errorfix: One of your dialogue marks is French, you silly Canadian. << is no substitute for " in English.

Off to post.
Count
Count
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:54 pm

I dare you to find something more fun than killing cliche Jedi. Smile Because I don't see a problem in making cliche NPC's... if it bugs you, PM me!

And yah, thanks for that error, bro, it was a wierd one. I don't know how that single wierd quotation mark happened to wiggle itself in a bunch of english quotation marks. Sneaky sneaky. You've got good eyes. O.o
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next