FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoG- The Never Ending Story

2 posters

Go down

FoG- The Never Ending Story Empty FoG- The Never Ending Story

Post by Modesti Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:50 pm

The sun's rays have never been able to penetrate it, only give it an other worldly glow; it is the only way to tell night from day, because the FoG that plagues this land never lifts. One could catch a glimpse of forestry, just a split second before they collide with the trunk of a massive tree. A person could just as easily step into a swamp and never breath air again, caught in reefs and pulled under by layers and layers of muck, and, to step off into nothing but air and proceed into falling to your far from immediate death, is to have fallen victim to the many cliffs that riddle this place. No man has ever wondered in and successfully made it out, unscratched, and unchanged beyond comparison to the person they once were upon entry. You may just bump into someone you once knew, or someone who has been there far longer than the years you've already lived. Most likely, these poor kindred souls are already dead.

For this place is known as the FoG, and there is no seeing beyond oneself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty. This is a mixture of adding on to the narration of the person above you, and keeping a massive, intricate, pretty much random story going, armed with nothing but your key board and your imagination.

I will start this story off, and the person below me will add the next piece of the plot, and the person after them will add on to that, and so on and so forth. Let's see how long we can drag this story out eh? Oh and, just because I made the setting sound entirely dire does not mean that you have to follow suit. Feel free to be as spastic and redundant as you wish. Just try and keep it short.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyn awoke feeling the left side of awful; a rank smelling cloth had been pressed to her face the night before, and the only thing she saw next was darkness. Not now, however, because as she sat up to rub at her face she felt as if she'd been sprayed with a sheen of bug repellant. It was when she lifted her eyes that she became aware of her surroundings, and of it. The FoG...
Modesti
Modesti
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/p-r-n-c-s-s_-h-o-r-r-i-d/1437

Back to top Go down

FoG- The Never Ending Story Empty Re: FoG- The Never Ending Story

Post by Red_Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:50 pm

...was a never ending field of grey. Lyn's hand disappeared as she reached in front of her and slowly began making her way through the erie FoG. Suddenly, her hand met...
Red_Wolf
Red_Wolf
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Modesti Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:59 am

...something cold and clammy, she immediately stepped back, a shudder going through her as she...
Modesti
Modesti
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/p-r-n-c-s-s_-h-o-r-r-i-d/1437

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down